over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real Gear?

HiddenDingleberry

Newbies
At what point do you just say F it and take the gear? Its my first time using a new source. Got test, deca, dbol. I checked the product codes and all came back with a "Valid Product". I also ordered Roidtest to try out for the first time. Should be arriving today.

My question is, if both those check out how confident can I be that it is legit? Never cared about this shit when I was younger, but now I do.

Thank you in advance

If both check out, your good in my opinion. I order it up and take it. If I feel the effects I don’t have a second thought about it. But I get blood work every two months. Usually a good indicator.

Thanks for your reply. Where do you get your blood work done? I was reading on this forum that some of these online tests that you order do not ship to some states. I live in Upstate NY. Do you know of any good ones?

Thanks for your reply. Where do you get your blood work done? I was reading on this forum that some of these online tests that you order do not ship to some states. I live in Upstate NY. Do you know of any good ones?
I use health labs. It works great. Order your test online pay for it. Pick a lab, go get your blood drawn. Wait 2-3 days results in your inbox..

Roid test is so iffy and unreliable. Either send it off to a lab or trust your source and run it and find out.
Ya Iv heard mixed things. Figured id just give it a try. If the product code says valid product on the Balkan website wouldnt that mean its good. Idk what is possible nowadays, but I would assume they dont make fake codes that would pop up valid on the Balkan actual pharma website....right lol?
Roid test is so iffy and unreliable. Either send it off to a lab or trust your source and run it and find out.

Ya Iv heard mixed things. Figured id just give it a try. If the product code says valid product on the Balkan website wouldnt that mean its good. Idk what is possible nowadays, but I would assume they dont make fake codes that would pop up valid on the Balkan actual pharma website....right lol?
Honestly I don’t anything about Balkan besides that they’ve been around for a long time. If someone just copied a real verification code and put it on the vial then it would still work I believe. Don’t name your source but did you get it from a verified Balkan dealer?

I was under the assumption that when I put that code in, it would also tell you if someone has put that code in before and how many times. Gota check and make sure that is correct though.

In regards to if the source is a verified Balkan dealer. Is there a way that I can see if they are? Sorry for my ignorance.

***ANASCI TESTING PROJECT***

^^^get familiar with it & you won't have worry about making threads about "real gear?"
..you'll know who gives you what the label says
& you'll know who doesn't

..you'll know whos' failed in the past
& you'll know WHO HAS NEVER FAILED

(..always shocking to me how many guys don't know about it ..don't use it ..or don't promote it)

with all due respect ..IMHO ..everything you mentioned above is inferior to AnaSci testing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131