over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nine prohibited stimulants found in sports and weight loss supplements

As long as it's declared on the label I say adults can make adult decisions. I am with Hi-tech as when they were in court the FDA scientist admitted that they were able to isolate a small amount of DMAA from geranium, an herb previously sold prior to the DSHEA being passed, meaning it MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS to be sold as a dietary supplement. Despite this being admitted in open court they still asserted dmaa is illegal. So as we are seeing more and more these days rules don't really matter.

In other news, my wife received TWO PDR emergency updates regarding new deadly side effects discovered in FDA APPROVED medications. Till they get their own house in order stop worrying about supplements.
Agreed.

But what are the chances that they actually put it on the label? I don't know any of those supps so I could be dead wrong but I'd say those chances are slim.

They all put isopropylnorsynephrine on the label. But here's the thing: it's not legal to use either and the companies know it. However a few of the companies who listed that ingredient didn't have it in the product, how's that for baloney. The other stimulants were not listed. I feel like this practise is unconscionable. I'm sure all these companies will say they were fooled also and these stims were somehow hidden in some herbal extract but it's BS obviously. They all act like they are somehow so upstanding and transparent. I think these companies deserve to fry, much more so than some UG steroid labs who at least have the decency to put in the correct ingredients. Jason Huh should go bankrupt along with his buddy Bilzerian who is another bullshitter lol.

They all put isopropylnorsynephrine on the label. But here's the thing: it's not legal to use either and the companies know it. However a few of the companies who listed that ingredient didn't have it in the product, how's that for baloney. The other stimulants were not listed. I feel like this practise is unconscionable. I'm sure all these companies will say they were fooled also and these stims were somehow hidden in some herbal extract but it's BS obviously. They all act like they are somehow so upstanding and transparent. I think these companies deserve to fry, much more so than some UG steroid labs who at least have the decency to put in the correct ingredients. Jason Huh should go bankrupt along with his buddy Bilzerian who is another bullshitter lol.
It's a shame for the supplement companies that are playing it fair because they're also going to pay the price for these malpractices one way or another. (Even if they are doing nothing wrong)

Things like this make the entire supplement-industry look bad.

Some of these stimulants I can't even find on google :unsure:
ROFL. If you can't even find them on Google, then these supp companies have been very inventive in a bad way.

I'm all for performance enhancement in any shape or form so in a way I applaud them for creating new substances but people always deserve to know what they are ingesting so they can actually make their informed decision as was mentioned earlier.

You can't just take away people's right to that by not labelling shit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear