over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sell me on DHB

I really think that anyone who says they have “pip free” dhb is being fooled. It’s probably just low dose tren e, maybe with a little eq in it. The average person probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. That stuff hurts like no other.

I thought maybe the sources I used just weren’t well versed in brewing dhb at first. Then I tried the transdermal. The transdermal would leave red marks on your skin. I remember one morning after applying and washing my hands, I rubbed my eyes. Apparently I didn’t wash my hands good enough because that turned into an hour of pure agonizing hell. I ran my eyes under the sink and had to put ice pads on them. It’s just a painful compound. I would never inject that stuff in my body again.

I really think that anyone who says they have “pip free” dhb is being fooled. It’s probably just low dose tren e, maybe with a little eq in it. The average person probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. That stuff hurts like no other.
Well, the “pip free” dhb I’ve tried is DEFINITELY not tren. Tren turns me into an asthmatic at even 100mg/wk.

I thought maybe the sources I used just weren’t well versed in brewing dhb at first. Then I tried the transdermal. The transdermal would leave red marks on your skin. I remember one morning after applying and washing my hands, I rubbed my eyes. Apparently I didn’t wash my hands good enough because that turned into an hour of pure agonizing hell. I ran my eyes under the sink and had to put ice pads on them. It’s just a painful compound. I would never inject that stuff in my body again.
And youre under the impression that it was the actual hormone in the transdermal, not everything else in the solution, that left red marks on your skin and burned your eyes?

Well I absolutely know you’re wrong. I can tell if I’m taking just 50mg of tren a week. JPal has pip free dhb. It’s real dhb. Another source that is no longer around had real dhb and I’m running it now. Have been on it for 11 weeks with no pip. I’m sorry you got dhb from people who didn’t brew it properly but you’re objectively wrong. Anybody with half a brain would know the difference between tren and dhb. The closest thing to real dhb that is comparable is high doses of primo. Tren makes me psychotic, anxious,lose hair, lethargic, destroys my blood work and flat at any dose. Dhb has never done any of those things. It’s literally only positive effects for me. Nothing besides primo is comparable and I’ve ran everything. Dhb is very unique and if you get real dhb that’s brewed properly you will absolutely know. Your experience is yours but not gospel.

There’s no way in hell 200mg/ml dhb is pain free. It’s not DHB.

ive seen some guys make 125mg ML in some weird carriers that still left lumps but was tolerable
200mg/mL DHB scares me lol. Only way I'd try it is if I got it free. Even then, I'd probably try .2mL mixed with other oils lol.

200mg/mL DHB scares me lol. Only way I'd try it is if I got it free. Even then, I'd probably try .2mL mixed with other oils lol.

there was a sponsor that made really good oils on a different board, made some DHB when it first came “back in the spotlight” 200mg/ml. I put one ml in my ass....I had to sleep on my stomach for literally 10 days and it looked like a baseball was implanted in my ass. LITERALLY couldn’t touch it

I think DHB in itself is extremely irritating to tissue or something. Same thing with bold ace.

The pip .. like anything ..is dose related.. never put anything over 100mgs in one place in regards to dhb.. why take the chance.. I like dhb but woukd only do ed injects with my test at lower per day mgs.. mixed with test I never had pip to speak of.. dilute and split the shots up.. dhb is a great compound.. but if you know it's reputation for pip then we have to be smart and not put so much in one area..

The pip .. like anything ..is dose related.. never put anything over 100mgs in one place in regards to dhb.. why take the chance.. I like dhb but woukd only do ed injects with my test at lower per day mgs.. mixed with test I never had pip to speak of.. dilute and split the shots up.. dhb is a great compound.. but if you know it's reputation for pip then we have to be smart and not put so much in one area..
Finally someone answers with a logical answer - it’s so obvious to try a small amount at first then step it up a little on the next shot if the shit is known to cause so much pip-

I made mine 50mg/ml, just regular soreness related to pinning nothing crazy. After doing a lot of reading about others experiences with DHB, it seems to me that in relation to pip, swelling, inflammation, and difficulty to brew, that this compound behaves most like test suspension so thats how i treat it regarding making it and injecting it.

Vicon DHB is 150mg/mL and I’m now 3 shots in with no pip. Now this thread has me wondering if I should send it off for testing somewhere just to make sure.
It’s funny how we drive ourselves paranoid sometimes. In fairness, I’d probably think the same after my dhb experiences.

It’s funny how we drive ourselves paranoid sometimes. In fairness, I’d probably think the same after my dhb experiences.

I think this happens to everyone, they experience a side or something that they can tell themselves if a certain drug is GTG. Some are easier to spot than others.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws