over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spring into Summer Stack

goback2013

Registered
any thoughts on running the below, starting this week and going until the end of august 2021?

per week(divided into daily pins)

200/mg test cyp - daily pin of ~30mg
200mg dhb cyp - daily pin of ~30mg
200mg primo ace inj - daily pin of ~30mg
5mg halo pre-workout

how do you all think the addition of primo ace may affect libido ? for the worst, better, no change ?

keep in mind i have these solutions on hand

bottle 1
30mg/ml test cyp
60mg/ml dhb cyp

bottle 2
30mg/ml test cyp
60mg/ml primo ace

daily pin will consist of 1/2 ml from each bottle.
so total of 1ml per day

just pinned 1ml total... 1/2 ml from each bottle.
will see how i react to this first pin of 30mg injectable primo ace
will report back on site swelling, pip, flu like symptons, etc..

Thus far no adverse reaction to the 30mg pin of primo ace.
Will report back on today's pin.

Note 60mg/ml of primo ace in a solution of mig840 and 1% ba.

You are planing on running Halo for for 5 months? I get that it's only 5mg but what's your point?

Also, why is your gear such low concentration? That seems a bit tedious.

re: halo.. i'm addicted to the CNS stimulation especially when i get deep into my daily runs.

re: gear concentration

i've been in the gear/lifting game for going on 30+yrs now. started lifting at age 15. so ive built a solid base.
plus genetically i come from very large stature people.. on both sides i have many men 6'5" and over. on my fathers side the same.. who is 6'9".. women on that side are
easily 5'8" .. i have a 65yo aunt who is 6'0" with abs for days.. looks like she is in her early 50s..
so with my base and genetics in play, i really dont need much.
as said before, im a self admitted hormone/poly-pharm junkie.... anything that will enhance life, performance, i am willing to experiment with.
as long as it doesnt interfere with work, life, and daily functions, i am game.

btw.. these days, i run more than i lift.. i only lift to keep a nice muscular physique.. i'm also addicted to the runners high and mental challenge.
since march 2020, i've been running 6+ miles consistently 4-5 days out of the week. i've shed good amount of fat over that time, and just feel
better all over. i'm complimented all the time on my build.. get this.. i used to get people asking if i used to play football.. usually defensive end..
i've leaned out so much that now i'm getting former basketball player or fighter.

Please have some bloodwork done along the way. I’m sure you will but I figure it can’t hurt to mention.

I’m a huge fan of halo as well but I’ve always kept my runs of it to 2 weeks. GrantedI’ve used 10-20 mg a day instead of 5. Still, I’d be cautious with it for that long even at that dose.
And 600mg/wk for 5 1/2 months is not nothing. I’m sure you’re taking precautions but please be careful.

Otherwise, it looks like an awesome cycle. The only thing I’d probably choose differently is mast instead of primo acetate just for the mood lift mast gives me. But that’s kinda splitting hairs. Have fun and stay safe.

Please have some bloodwork done along the way. I’m sure you will but I figure it can’t hurt to mention.

I’m a huge fan of halo as well but I’ve always kept my runs of it to 2 weeks. GrantedI’ve used 10-20 mg a day instead of 5. Still, I’d be cautious with it for that long even at that dose.
And 600mg/wk for 5 1/2 months is not nothing. I’m sure you’re taking precautions but please be careful.

Otherwise, it looks like an awesome cycle. The only thing I’d probably choose differently is mast instead of primo acetate just for the mood lift mast gives me. But that’s kinda splitting hairs. Have fun and stay safe.
i get the same CNS stimulation from injectable DHT.. so i may just drop the halo.. just means i have to pin another 1/2 ml of liquid.. 10mg

i get the same CNS stimulation from injectable DHT.. so i may just drop the halo.. just means i have to pin another 1/2 ml of liquid.. 10mg
That's saying something. Each time I've used halo I've wished so much that it wasn't oral or so potentially hazardous to our health because I'd use it probably close to year round lol.

re: halo.. i'm addicted to the CNS stimulation especially when i get deep into my daily runs.

re: gear concentration

i've been in the gear/lifting game for going on 30+yrs now. started lifting at age 15. so ive built a solid base.
plus genetically i come from very large stature people.. on both sides i have many men 6'5" and over. on my fathers side the same.. who is 6'9".. women on that side are
easily 5'8" .. i have a 65yo aunt who is 6'0" with abs for days.. looks like she is in her early 50s..
so with my base and genetics in play, i really dont need much.
as said before, im a self admitted hormone/poly-pharm junkie.... anything that will enhance life, performance, i am willing to experiment with.
as long as it doesnt interfere with work, life, and daily functions, i am game.

btw.. these days, i run more than i lift.. i only lift to keep a nice muscular physique.. i'm also addicted to the runners high and mental challenge.
since march 2020, i've been running 6+ miles consistently 4-5 days out of the week. i've shed good amount of fat over that time, and just feel
better all over. i'm complimented all the time on my build.. get this.. i used to get people asking if i used to play football.. usually defensive end..
i've leaned out so much that now i'm getting former basketball player or fighter.

Although it was nice information about your training history, genetics, and what people think of you I don't think that really answered the question about gear concentration. I have never seen Test at 30mg/ml, 60mg DHB/ml, or Primo at 60mg/ml. Just seems like very odd concentrations. Test is usually 200-300mg/ml unless it's Prop which would be at 100mg/ml.

I agree about the gear concentration.
Me: using 300mg/ml test just inject .1ml each day using a 27g .5ml insulin syringe gets 30mg/day

Although it was nice information about your training history, genetics, and what people think of you I don't think that really answered the question about gear concentration. I have never seen Test at 30mg/ml, 60mg DHB/ml, or Primo at 60mg/ml. Just seems like very odd concentrations. Test is usually 200-300mg/ml unless it's Prop which would be at 100mg/ml.
I think he means that those are the doses he wanted to use so he made his own blends with that in mind. I'm sure the Primo Ace and probably DHB were done at 60mg/mL to avoid pip. So, he added just enough test to each mL to use the doses he wanted.

thanks.. i pretty much just wrote the same thing, but saw someone(you) posted prior to me hitting 'submit'
and yeah, i misunderstood the original question.. i thought he meant why did i make my concentration so low, and thus
pin such low dosages.
with that misunderstanding, i guess i just wanted to illustrate that such low doses are enough to keep me where i want to be.. and then provided some examples
that it seems to working based on random comments out on the street.

6 days in.. Still no fever or PIP... a few days in I probably pissed out 5lbs of water. Definitely drier.
Initial injection locations are no longer puffy or tender. So looks to take about 4 days or so for swelling to go down. If you want to call it swelling.
Libido and EQ are unchanged. Energy levels seem to have increased.. as in I wake up ready to go without the need for caffeine.

6 days in.. Still no fever or PIP... a few days in I probably pissed out 5lbs of water. Definitely drier.
Initial injection locations are no longer puffy or tender. So looks to take about 4 days or so for swelling to go down. If you want to call it swelling.
Libido and EQ are unchanged. Energy levels seem to have increased.. as in I wake up ready to go without the need for caffeine.
Any updates bro?

had to abort the primo ace(PA)... knots and inflammation wouldnt go down enough in time for the next pin(7 day rotation).
the 30mg dhb pins are still pip-less though.. it could be the combination of the PA and DHB in one shot..
ill try a single 30mg pin of PA without DHB to see how that feels.

in return, please update us on your PGE1 experiment..

thanks!

had to abort the primo ace(PA)... knots and inflammation wouldnt go down enough in time for the next pin(7 day rotation).
the 30mg dhb pins are still pip-less though.. it could be the combination of the PA and DHB in one shot..
ill try a single 30mg pin of PA without DHB to see how that feels.

in return, please update us on your PGE1 experiment..

thanks!
Are you still running the cycle sans primobolan?

no.. i dumped the DHB as well.. lethargy and tightness was killing my daily runs and time goals.
lethargy was also affecting my daily life and work performance.
ive dialed back all my gear use to just injectable DHT and test...
surprisingly, my severe ED went away, which i believe was due to using orals.

i have enough muscle at this age, that i dont need to use 'exotics' any more.
plus my focus is now more on endurance training and maintaining a more athletic look.
i can maintain all that with just DHT base and trt test.

i think i've hit the age and mentality where my gear use will be limited to trt doses(or maybe a tad bit higher)
most of my gear use was also a means to bring about a very high sex drive.
the different pieces of pussy, random pieces of pussy, and the conquering of pussy just doesnt do it for me any more.
now i just have one female i deal with, and the sex frequency is enough for me... dont need more.

lengthy response i know.. but just little insight into where i am at these days.. and more than likely the future.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws