over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boldenone for contest prep

TheOneAlone

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys, I keep reading a lot of conflicting things on equipoise and boldenone in general. Some say it's great for the cosmetic look in contest prep, or on a cut. However, I have seen some reports of small amounts of water retention and estrogen increase, YET everyone is now saying it acts like an AI due to it's conversion into ATD apparently. What say you guys? At this point, I'd probably go with Bold ace or cyp. If not, I am guessing DHB would be the best second choice. Thanks

I know several people that use it in the prep stack , never heard any issues with estrogen related water retention but everyone I know uses a good AI the last few weeks at least to help drop estrogen anyway.
I personally don’t like it for prep because it makes me hungry and that’s the last thing I want at that time.

I like test , mast and tren personally
add in arimadex 1mg/eod the last 4 weeks then halo the last 2 weeks
never had any estrogen related water is with my or anyone I’ve helped

There’s a lot of people who have reduced e2 while running equipoise. It actually has a conversion to an ai. I’ve never seen anyone who retained water simply from eq. The one thing I could see is people screwing up their diets by overeating because of increased appetite. People tend to blame everything but themselves when they screw up contest prep.
I’d definitely recommend dhb though.

Hey guys, I keep reading a lot of conflicting things on equipoise and boldenone in general. Some say it's great for the cosmetic look in contest prep, or on a cut. However, I have seen some reports of small amounts of water retention and estrogen increase, YET everyone is now saying it acts like an AI due to it's conversion into ATD apparently. What say you guys? At this point, I'd probably go with Bold ace or cyp. If not, I am guessing DHB would be the best second choice. Thanks

You've obviously read up on it and you're only going to get the same answers here. The only thing left is to try it for yourself and see what the results are. Then come back to this thread and let everyone know what your results are!

I have never NOT USED eq during a diet. Good anabolic!
O yeah almost all AAS to some degree are an AI, nothing magic about EQ, primo, or masteron in that regards.

I have noticed a few things about EQ (most gear really) and that is the results are different depending on the dosage of test I use with it. I can take 800mg of EQ with 500mg of test and eat nonstop all day. If I drop the test to 100mg the desire to eat all day goes away. I've ran a gram of eq with 100mg during a bulk hoping to get the hunger and it never came the way it did with higher test. I could have bumped up the test but switched to deca because I had never run it outside of a bit of npp.

My guess is that Bio is right. You know that everyone deals with test doses differently. It's hard to say whether eq is actually causing water retention, its the test, or your diet needs fixing. In my experience EQ works best alongside a decent amount (more than hrt) of test. I did that and I've never been more veiny and wasnt holding water so I don't believe EQ causes you to hold water but then again maybe it will for you.

I should also note I did not notice a smidge of vascularity at a bulking weight so that effect seems to be entirely dependent on how lean I am or the fact I needed to bump up my test dose from 100mg to get that effect.

I grabbed some DHB for the spring/summer and I am looking forward to it.

Alright thanks guys, this helped a lot! I think I’ll throw in boldenone or dhb to see. I’m pretty good with controlling my appetite

I have noticed a few things about EQ (most gear really) and that is the results are different depending on the dosage of test I use with it. I can take 800mg of EQ with 500mg of test and eat nonstop all day. If I drop the test to 100mg the desire to eat all day goes away. I've ran a gram of eq with 100mg during a bulk hoping to get the hunger and it never came the way it did with higher test. I could have bumped up the test but switched to deca because I had never run it outside of a bit of npp.

My guess is that Bio is right. You know that everyone deals with test doses differently. It's hard to say whether eq is actually causing water retention, its the test, or your diet needs fixing. In my experience EQ works best alongside a decent amount (more than hrt) of test. I did that and I've never been more veiny and wasnt holding water so I don't believe EQ causes you to hold water but then again maybe it will for you.

I should also note I did not notice a smidge of vascularity at a bulking weight so that effect seems to be entirely dependent on how lean I am or the fact I needed to bump up my test dose from 100mg to get that effect.

I grabbed some DHB for the spring/summer and I am looking forward to it.
Interesting. This probably has to do with test and Aromatase . Some compounds act differently without test. I’ll be running bold without it so I guess we will see lol

There’s a lot of people who have reduced e2 while running equipoise. It actually has a conversion to an ai. I’ve never seen anyone who retained water simply from eq. The one thing I could see is people screwing up their diets by overeating because of increased appetite. People tend to blame everything but themselves when they screw up contest prep.
I’d definitely recommend dhb though.
Thank you and that is very helpful. I would like to try dhb

I currently have eq and a blend of bold prop , bold cyp and bold und. However, I’ve never even heard of propionate for bold

Bold base/nandro base combo if you can find it and tolerate it
That would be an adventure finding those lmao. I remember seeing them super long ago.

would nandrolone base be diff from the other esters? Some guys love npp in contest prep

I think people blame estrogen for too many things. Many seem to think estrogen is the main cause of water retention. I have seen plenty of guys come in shredded on heavy doses of test with no AI.

I think people blame estrogen for too many things. Many seem to think estrogen is the main cause of water retention. I have seen plenty of guys come in shredded on heavy doses of test with no AI.
when you have 4-6% fat in your body you can take a lot of test and not have a noticeable water retention because the aromatase enzyme is mainly found in fat tissue. But how can you tell if someone is not using IA despite having a very low level of fat? Most often he will be very dry, but his ankles and calves will be swollen

I can pm anyone current pictures of my physique. It’s not water retention but high estrogen causes me constipation and creates this weird bloat above my belly button to where I’m vascular and dry but it messes with my look.

could be individual sensitivity and the amount of muscle someone holds too

I can pm anyone current pictures of my physique. It’s not water retention but high estrogen causes me constipation and creates this weird bloat above my belly button to where I’m vascular and dry but it messes with my look.
what you write about is interesting, I don't think I've ever encountered such a situation

what you write about is interesting, I don't think I've ever encountered such a situation
Well, naturally, I have hormonal imbalance so my body acts pretty weird lol. I don't even want to say how bad my metabolism is but it makes competing a lot harder as I can't eat(extremely low) and need to do tons of cardio

I currently have eq and a blend of bold prop , bold cyp and bold und. However, I’ve never even heard of propionate for bold
I don't know how it will be in THAT blend, but everybody I know who has ever used Bold prop got sick as hell with fever and chills.....like super bad. This was the case even when they cut it with other compounds. In fact, the only person I know who didn't get a problem from Bold Prop was a female using it at very miniscule doses.

If you've never ran it....i'd proceed with caution and maybe suggest taking a baby dose of it...like 1/4ml or something.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear