over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broderick Chavez on Fouad's Podcast

What is Brodericks background or experience
Supposedly a great teen bodybuilder and powerlifter, although I’ve found no photos of him doing so. Also works in the “periphery” for many medical companies whatever the fuck that means. And I believe a masters in something. He operates a member based site called evil sports science or some shit and supposedly works with athletes and olympians. According to him he’s essentially a “drug coach”

he does lots of private consultation PED work with Olympic level athletes that want to peak for a competition or pass drug tests like hammer throwers sprinters etc. think of him like a modern day Charlie Francis - ben Johnson's coach. he is not a chris aceto, chad nicholls bodybuilidng producer of large guys. he consults with a lot of industries and sports outside of bodybuilding. so he is not that well known. besides he is a drug expert not so much a diet guru which i would say is more important in bodybuilding. Any bodybuilder with great genetics will response to any damn drug, its the diet they need help with.

he does lots of private consultation PED work with Olympic level athletes that want to peak for a competition or pass drug tests like hammer throwers sprinters etc. think of him like a modern day Charlie Francis - ben Johnson's coach. he is not a chris aceto, chad nicholls bodybuilidng producer of large guys. he consults with a lot of industries and sports outside of bodybuilding. so he is not that well known. besides he is a drug expert not so much a diet guru which i would say is more important in bodybuilding. Any bodybuilder with great genetics will response to any damn drug, its the diet they need help with.
And how do we know this for sure? It’s not as if Olympic athletes are going to admit to using him

His bio says he’s trained ifbb pros. I’d be curious which ones. Trained is different from giving drug protocol or diet. Also says he’s competed in bodybuilding at a national level

What is Brodericks background or experience
Supposedly a great teen bodybuilder and powerlifter, although I’ve found no photos of him doing so. Also works in the “periphery” for many medical companies whatever the fuck that means. And I believe a masters in something. He operates a member based site called evil sports science or some shit and supposedly works with athletes and olympians. According to him he’s essentially a “drug coach”

You are asking for credentials in a sport / industry where there is no regulation, and where there are tons of liars, scammers, and self-proclaimed experts.

In the end it all comes down to faith more than having solid certainties about all these characters that eventually appear.

You are asking for credentials in a sport / industry where there is no regulation, and where there are tons of liars, scammers, and self-proclaimed experts.

In the end it all comes down to faith more than having solid certainties about all these characters that eventually appear.
I agree. And if this guy was such an expert....why are we just hearing about him now? Where’s he been all this time?

I agree. And if this guy was such an expert....why are we just hearing about him now? Where’s he been all this time?

I have no idea, I only hear about these gurus and experts because people on this board bring them to the scene.

What is absolutely annoying are the scientists-strength trainers and other sports who are wanting to encroach the space within the small world of bodybuilding, hypertrophy and train and diets prep. We already have too many talking heads selling their crap.

Brodrick has lots of good points about drugs usage, but i think that the application of drugs to bodybuilders and to track and field athletes (athletes in general) is a lot different.

I spoke with a young pro swimmer about drug usage and he was on low dose test low dose eq some hgh before bed, Epo.

A bodybuilder has different needs....

I agree with his point about...
-19-nors as mass/volumizer compounds (it's not clear how can tren be a mass compound similar to nandrolone)
-dhts as something that stimulate fiber accrual with no volume.
-testosterone family as in between

But this low Test thing, i don't know i am not sold so much into that, i think that High Test really adds a lot of muscle.
I like a lot @Mike Arnold ideas, and he said lots of time that Test Tren Nandrolone should be the strongest mass accrual cycle, with Test as main driver.... Recently he even said that Test tren trestolone is even more powerful, and maybe will end up being the next generation cycle.

Then you see Chavez spamming Primo like there's no tomorrow with low Test....

I don't know but if Chavez wants to build 6' 220lbs guys it's not that hard...
I started old, no clue about workout and nutrition, and in 3y i surpassed that level on 250 TestE + high Anabolics......

Also let's be honest past a certain size it's mainly about HGH and Insulin....

Maybe i am just confused, but since i started reading @luki7788 posts and lots of others here, i decided to follow different mentors than Chavez.

That's another curious aspect, all these foreign guys of bodybuilding and its scene, in white coats, with supposedly studies with athletes from other disciplines ... well, they don't know about PEDs (or they shouldn't since it's illegal in Olympic and pro sports). They also do not have their own experience as ex-competitors in bodybuilding, nor do they have known or famous pupils.

I’m curious what the big guys here think. If training and diet are on point and the drugs are moderate to high does it really matter what the steroids are as far as muscle growth? I know some increase glycogen and water retention but as far as actual tissue growth does it really matter?

I’m curious what the big guys here think. If training and diet are on point and the drugs are moderate to high does it really matter what the steroids are as far as muscle growth? I know some increase glycogen and water retention but as far as actual tissue growth does it really matter?
It matters if you’re talking about contest prep. Different drugs can give a different look. But if you’re talking about size, I like test and deca/npp with some mast or proviron

My biggest question is his love of masteron as being a staple as a tissue accrual.

one of his BB clients that make “madison files” uses test 300-400, a dash of NPP, and 500-600 masteron as an anchor.

then throws in the orals the last 2-3 weeks for the look.

Have we been discounting masteron as a tissue drug just because it’s our staple “cosmetic drug”?

Hell idk...maybe next offseason trest/masteron will be my size cycle.

except with masteron I pee every god damn hour. EVERY HOUR

My biggest question is his love of masteron as being a staple as a tissue accrual.

one of his BB clients that make “madison files” uses test 300-400, a dash of NPP, and 500-600 masteron as an anchor.

Have we been discounting masteron as a tissue drug just because it’s our staple “cosmetic drug”?
It does increase free testosterone so maybe that’s where he’s coming up with that

Jordan Peters mentioned once your above 2 grams of gear that it just does not matter where it comes from. you take what you can tolerate.

ie. the gear should not interfere with the 3 main things (off season he was talking about)

1. sleep/lethargy - ability to train and not drag ass all day
2. appetite
3. blood work (some may take more risk here)

after that do what ever you want. its all there to drive recovery. I also like Justin Harris theory - more drugs don't mean more muscle. drugs are like the workers that show up to a construction site to do work. if you double the workers but the main materials are the same it won't matter. the increase in drugs must be in accordance to more tissue breakdown and more food etc. otherwise your just paying workers to do dick all.

It all comes back to a resume. Show me who you've worked with and had success.

Not so sure about masteron,but in my more reckless days I took 150mg winstrol ED for 2 months thinking it was anadrol.

Gained more size than I would have using anadrol,felt fantastic too vs how I felt on anadrol. Realized my mistake after about 2 weeks due to slight elbow irritation.

I was entertained by this interview. Broderick is a bit over the top at times, and way too amused by his own humor, but I agree with a lot of what he has to say.
As @LATS has said, and some older members might agree with, lower test was the way things were in the late 80s and early 90s and IMO (just mine, not looking to convince others) these were the best physiques. I didn't know anyone who ran high test in that period. The biggest beast around at the time, Paul DeMayo loved EQ, and I know that from experience.

This lower test & higher anabolic approach was how I started out, then tried the higher test method in the late 2000s+, and have come back around again.

I personally feel I look better and feel better this way. A lot of people tell me test is safer, but it certainly isn't when you must take AIs, SERMS, and finasteride to manage sides at higher doses. I'd much rather use the drugs that were engineered specifically to promote anabolism and minimize androgenic sides that extend far beyond better neurological signaling for strength and some cosmetic hardness.

Everyone will need to find what works for them personally. I think there is too much variation in individual response to AAS to say anything is dramatically better - or worse - for everyone. This of course excludes outright abuse, like gymrats on 1G or trenbolone.

NOTE - I also came across a study on bodyfat distribution and androgen therapy. Visceral fat decreases then rebounds over long term administration. It reminds me of the effect of testosterone on collagen. I found this interesting in light of the abdominal distention that appears in the same era as mega-dosing test. Probably just coincidence, but interesting anyway. I can't find the study now for the life of me unfortunately....

I was entertained by this interview. Broderick is a bit over the top at times, and way too amused by his own humor, but I agree with a lot of what he has to say.
As @LATS has said, and some older members might agree with, lower test was the way things were in the late 80s and early 90s and IMO (just mine, not looking to convince others) these were the best physiques. I didn't know anyone who ran high test in that period. The biggest beast around at the time, Paul DeMayo loved EQ, and I know that from experience.

This lower test & higher anabolic approach was how I started out, then tried the higher test method in the late 2000s+, and have come back around again.

I personally feel I look better and feel better this way. A lot of people tell me test is safer, but it certainly isn't when you must take AIs, SERMS, and finasteride to manage sides at higher doses. I'd much rather use the drugs that were engineered specifically to promote anabolism and minimize androgenic sides that extend far beyond better neurological signaling for strength and some cosmetic hardness.

Everyone will need to find what works for them personally. I think there is too much variation in individual response to AAS to say anything is dramatically better - or worse - for everyone. This of course excludes outright abuse, like gymrats on 1G or trenbolone.

NOTE - I also came across a study on bodyfat distribution and androgen therapy. Visceral fat decreases then rebounds over long term administration. It reminds me of the effect of testosterone on collagen. I found this interesting in light of the abdominal distention that appears in the same era as mega-dosing test. Probably just coincidence, but interesting anyway. I can't find the study now for the life of me unfortunately....
What does a typical cycle look like for you?

What does a typical cycle look like for you?

When I was younger (90s) and wanted to turn pro it would be like 2-400mg test with 2-400mg Deca and 2 tabs of Anadrol.
Keep in mind this was the 90s so test was 200mg/cc max and Deca was 100mg/cc. I never injected a lot, I just didn't want to.
I would add things pre-contest like Winny-V or Parabolan or Primo.

I went up to I think 1250 test using Sustanon amps for a short time and didn't feel a benefit. I pushed up close to that once or twice again, but never for more than a month. This was me listening to the "current wisdom" and not my own body or experience.

Today it is 300mg test, 100mg tren, 100mg mast (2.5cc/wk). I will toss in an oral, usually Anadrol every other cycle.
My next run will probably be 150mg Test and 3-600mg Deca. This is all off-season now, as I have no intention to compete again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131