over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting hungrier but also getting full easier

View attachment 129093
i can maintain this and focus on business and family.
so def not taking the "pussy" way out lol just a realistic way of thinking.
and i def feel i deserve to post on this board. but, there is more to life than abs and plastic trophies n 6 pack abs once u get to a certain point in life.
my point was, prioritize. time and a place. i known tkav on here long time i know he is going thru a career change i beliieve. he prob wont be mr. o and its prob not his goal so my advice is dont be hard on yourself about your physique, perhaps its not the time and place.
-F
Yeah I mean it’s not exactly a full time job maintaining that sort of physique is it. Of course you “deserve” to post on the board, just remember where you are. Not trying to be a dick to you but the guy is pounding 3 pounds of meat a day down, looking for advice on his diet and you come to his thread and tell him to stop trying so hard because all of us will be happy like you with a dad bod with no v taper and some more zeros added onto our bank accounts.

Yeah I mean it’s not exactly a full time job maintaining that sort of physique is it. Of course you “deserve” to post on the board, just remember where you are. Not trying to be a dick to you but the guy is pounding 3 pounds of meat a day down, looking for advice on his diet and you come to his thread and tell him to stop trying so hard because all of us will be happy like you with a dad bod with no v taper and some more zeros added onto our bank accounts.
i think you missed my point completely.
you def sound like a dick bro.
i said time and a place. i dont think he should worry too much about it and focus on work.
where did i say stop trying so hard? seems to really get under ur skin. maybe u arent very successful and try to make up for that fact by thinking people give two shits about your abs?
its ok to not beat ur self up for missing a meal. he aint mr. o. thats all i am saying.
-F

We all have to figure this out to varying degrees. Most of us have to work full time jobs, and bodybuilding isn't a cheap hobby so it's important to keep priorities in order.

I certainly understand being busy and working long hours but is it REALLY impossible for you to duck off for 5-10 minutes a couple times a day? A few tuna packets and a couple clif bars make a solid meal and go down pretty easy and fast.

We all have to figure this out to varying degrees. Most of us have to work full time jobs, and bodybuilding isn't a cheap hobby so it's important to keep priorities in order.

I certainly understand being busy and working long hours but is it REALLY impossible for you to duck off for 5-10 minutes a couple times a day? A few tuna packets and a couple clif bars make a solid meal and go down pretty easy and fast.
It is. I have days next week with 3 mandatory calls at the exact same time, at lunch.
My job is selling into the fortune 1000 companies. Were required to have a minimum of 10 sales meetings a week with customers. Combine that with planning and implementation calls with 12 different accounts at various stages in the sales process for multiple products, the fact that their decision makers are almost never on the east coast and only in the US half the time and it gets....hectic.
Then all of the back end work dealing with bi coastal operations and engineering teams and its basically non stop from 7 am until 5 pm. Some days its 7 am until 10 pm.
Don't get me wrong, the money is amazing, especially for some asshole college drop out, but in these enterprise account executive roles, youre expected to be non stop as a companies highest paid non executive leadership personnel.

Make time. It's as simple as that.
You are starting to sound like a person who "doesn't have time for the gym."
You know that excuse. If you want it bad enough, you MAKE TIME FOR IT.
I'm 1000% positive you can make time to eat at work. Push your schedule and make 10-15 min breaks for u to inhale food.
Todd Jewell is an IFBB SHW from what, 5-10 years ago. Dude got his pro card and was a full-time mechanical engineer. I'm sure it was tough to find time to hit the gym and EAT enough to be 250+ on stage, but he did it.
If you lifting and living this lifestyle is important to you, you will make time. It's as simple as that. You are no the only one who has a full work schedule dude.

I probably caused that with my post, I tend to do that to threads unintentionally
Nah it wasn’t you bro

TOO55 just elucidated the issue perfectly. It’s not easy but literally everything else in life will seem easy comparatively. Making money is trivially easy in comparison lol

I like mixing 2 cans tuna fish with a small lil can of baked beans. Warm it up a Lil and good to go. Not the best carbs at all, but damn it’s like a tasty treat for me! Love it. My wife is seriously grossed out at it though. Maybe I’m not the only one whose tried this combo before....

Cage
I've done that before. I like it with chicken better though. Usually do 1/2 can beans and add 8n veggies.

I've done that before. I like it with chicken better though. Usually do 1/2 can beans and add 8n veggies.

Alright, alright!!!!! I’m not a freak then!!! Lol... For some reason it’s like an ice cream treat for me, but it does stink up the kitchen a bit when microwaved. Just wish baked beans were more of a complex carb, but with all the brown sugar and such it’s obviously not that great. But very very tasty!

Cage

Alright, alright!!!!! I’m not a freak then!!! Lol... For some reason it’s like an ice cream treat for me, but it does stink up the kitchen a bit when microwaved. Just wish baked beans were more of a complex carb, but with all the brown sugar and such it’s obviously not that great. But very very tasty!

Cage
You could make your own baked beans and use waaaaay less sugar

You could make your own baked beans and use waaaaay less sugar
Sometimes I will put the beans in a strainer and let it drain through. Rinse with some water too.

Sometimes I will put the beans in a strainer and let it drain through. Rinse with some water too.
I just use a can of drained beans, add a little sugar free bbq sauce, some ketchup and mustard, and a shot of Worcestershire. Boom! Low sugar baked beans

Day 1 attempt at increasing food intake:
I have an additional 12 eggs hard boiled and 2 cans of tuna mixed into tuna salad.
Im going to attempt to graze all day between meals. An egg and a few spoons of tuna every chance I get.
Breakfast was 7 slices of coach Greg's French toast at 7:30 am.
Since then, I've consumed 5 whole eggs and 3/4 of one of my containers of tuna salad. It is 10:48 am as I type this.

Im not full but I'm not starving either.
The real test will be after lunch when I have all of my customer meetings where I'm presenting and doing a lot of the talking.
Monday morning is all weekly internal team calls so eating isn't an issue.

Have you thought about high vs low days? Say Monday is busy it's a chore to eat alot. Deduct 1k calories and put them on a non busy day. Then make that higher calorie day a hard training day (say legs)

Didn't you work with Phil h back in the day bro? Im sorry if I sound repetitive but just stick to eating when your hungry. Make life way easier and enjoyable. I'm sure you will stay leaner and also feel better

Didn't you work with Phil h back in the day bro? Im sorry if I sound repetitive but just stick to eating when your hungry. Make life way easier and enjoyable. I'm sure you will stay leaner and also feel better
Phil's diet only got me so big. Ive learned that if I want to grow, I need to push the food.
Keep in mind, my large meals are totaling less than id eat if I could eat more often, its a matter of being able to get enough down only eating 3 times a day.

The premise of this is that I get incredibly full, too full to increase food volume but then I'm hungry quickly after.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131