over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

Week 3. 21 full days now, 3ML Synthetine IM daily. Zero missed days.

CONS: None
PROS: OK, after 3 weeks the "eyeball" test indicates I am a bit leaner. My abs are sharper and I def. have some new vascularity in my delts and calves. Nothing drastic, but noticeable. And the vascularity is only when training/pumped. But it wasn't like that before. One caveat is that the weather has been nice so I have a good tan going so like anyone, I look better when tan.

I am riding this out for 2 full bottles (should last about 9 weeks). And since I am starting to see some progress, albeit small progress, I am feeling fairly positive about the product at this time.
Five weeks in. No missed days. Just north of 3ML per day.

Cons: None
Pros: Not much

Eyeball test looks about what it did last time I reported in 2 weeks ago. Scale is the same. Body fat actually went up, but I used one of those magnetic gadgets that fluctuates so much, I have zero confidence in it. So far, as a standalone product without changing anything else, I would say it is neutral. I guess if you are looking to put the finishing touches on before you step on stage and combine it with some of the other substances recommended that might get you different results. But, for a regular joe just looking to lean up without doing anything much different....not a game changer. Note: I have used 1.5 bottles and still have half a bottle left. I will give it a full 2 months and use all of both bottles before I make a final conclusion.

Eyeball test looks about what it did last time I reported in 2 weeks ago. Scale is the same. Body fat actually went up, but I used one of those magnetic gadgets that fluctuates so much, I have zero confidence in it. So far, as a standalone product without changing anything else, I would say it is neutral. I guess if you are looking to put the finishing touches on before you step on stage and combine it with some of the other substances recommended that might get you different results. But, for a regular joe just looking to lean up without doing anything much different....not a game changer. Note: I have used 1.5 bottles and still have half a bottle left. I will give it a full 2 months and use all of both bottles before I make a final conclusion.

It's sounding more and more like your androgen receptors are trashed and all mucked-up with a garbage bin full of debris.

Might wanna look into getting them bi#ches cleaned out! Or reset, or something along those lines.

It's sounding more and more like your androgen receptors are trashed and all mucked-up with a garbage bin full of debris.

Might wanna look into getting them bi#ches cleaned out! Or reset, or something along those lines.
Man now I have to research androgen receptor cleansing. I swear this message board causes me to do more homework than college ever did lol. I am hoping I am not too screwed up. Just a TRT guy who never did anything other than what the doc has scripted, generally : Test 100 mg every 4days, HcG 2xper week, and anastrozole. And those 3 products def have had a measurable impact based on the mirror and routine lab results. Also tried IGF-1, which gave me absolutely ZERO results. And back around 2010 or so I took the OTC version of tren-xtreme from American labs for 30 days. That stuff worked too...but it also gave me high blood pressure so I stopped. OK off to research androgen receptors now.

Man now I have to research androgen receptor cleansing. I swear this message board causes me to do more homework than college ever did lol. I am hoping I am not too screwed up. Just a TRT guy who never did anything other than what the doc has scripted, generally : Test 100 mg every 4days, HcG 2xper week, and anastrozole. And those 3 products def have had a measurable impact based on the mirror and routine lab results. Also tried IGF-1, which gave me absolutely ZERO results. And back around 2010 or so I took the OTC version of tren-xtreme from American labs for 30 days. That stuff worked too...but it also gave me high blood pressure so I stopped. OK off to research androgen receptors now.

What brand and dose of IGF-1 did you try? How long? Are you pushing carbs whilst running synthetine?

What brand and dose of IGF-1 did you try? How long? Are you pushing carbs whilst running synthetine?
IGF was this lab:

Carbs...not necessarily "pushing" them but I did add them to my preworkout drink just before my Syn injection every day. I used to drink 50 grams Whey Protein Isolate mixed with a preworkout before I went to the gym. When I started taking Syn I added 50 grams of carbs in the form of powdered Gatorade.

IGF was this lab:

Carbs...not necessarily "pushing" them but I did add them to my preworkout drink just before my Syn injection every day. I used to drink 50 grams Whey Protein Isolate mixed with a preworkout before I went to the gym. When I started taking Syn I added 50 grams of carbs in the form of powdered Gatorade.

How long before training do you have 50g whey isolate? I generally prefer using EAA's before/during training unless there are at least 40 mins before me eating and training. I process things fast but I need some time for whey isolate. All aids work regardless of diet but I find IGF-1 (and synthetine) work optimally when someone is lean, slin sensitive and consuming adequate carbs. Adequate carbs can be different for everyone but 150-300g around the training window. If your net energy balance needs require lowering carbs/fats from other meals I would do that and push carbs around the training window along with IGF-1 and/or synthetine.

Weekly update. Day 49 with no missed days. I am seeing some legit results now. I used one of those electronic bodyfat scales before I started and it had me at like 14%. Now it has me at 15% but I am not buying it. I am 5'7" and 190 lbs. I am thinking I am closer to my goal which was south of the teens (12 or better). Although the scale isn't showing it (same weight as when I started and supposedly a higher bodyfat%), I am happy with the progress in the mirror.

InkedIMG_0442 (1)_LI.jpg

i love coming back to this and the mountaindog synthetine thread , its always great finding other ways to maximize tine!

Weekly update. Day 49 with no missed days. I am seeing some legit results now. I used one of those electronic bodyfat scales before I started and it had me at like 14%. Now it has me at 15% but I am not buying it. I am 5'7" and 190 lbs. I am thinking I am closer to my goal which was south of the teens (12 or better). Although the scale isn't showing it (same weight as when I started and supposedly a higher bodyfat%), I am happy with the progress in the mirror.

View attachment 129467

You look good bro

For those of us not wanting to pin ED. What do you recommend in an oral dosage?
I saw one video that said upwards of 4 grams per day orally for any real effect.
Does that seem accurate?
WITH THE INCREASE OF ORAL INGESTION YOUR TMAO WILL BE HIGH I JUST WARN YOU.

As people have seen from this thread (I have noticed the same from many conversations over the years) that most people experience noticeable changes when using inj carnitine. There are always some that don't and that could be they simply didn't respond or it could be something else. When I first add it in I actually experience fast (within a few days) and noticeable changes so that doesn't apply to me. However for many who add it in to an existing protocol the changes may be very subtle and build up over weeks/months and for many that's harder to notice. If they saw pics 10 weeks apart they may think wow but when it's happening it's harder to see especially because we all have weird opinions about our own bodies.

I am not saying it works for everyone but just something to consider especially when something gives an extra 5-10% over time and is not putting on or losing 10 pounds in a short time. For many the subtle changes increase as they go along and as long as they are consistent with everything it really compliments their physique/results well. I am the same though and sometimes I get impatient with things unless I see noticeable and fast changes. There are guys who think their dbol is fake because they never put on many pounds in 1 week and sometimes (especially for experienced guys) it doesn't always work that way. At the end of the day it's just another tool for us to use and because of it's good results and non existent side effect profile for me it's one of the best things to add in excluding more AAS.

Anyone know the current US shipping time for synthetine?

Sending to Europe everything works fine. Two days after payment, I have a tracking number.

I couldn't get the website to take my cc... annoying...
Don't know what's up with US shipping tho

Anyone know the current US shipping time for synthetine?
Mine has always come relatively quick, it's about the same time frame I get stuff from true nutrition, it's usually about 6 business days at the latest.

Synth took way to long to ship my product so I get my stuff at a higher dose per ml within a day or two...Please don’t PM reg sources

Thanks for all your valuable info....this is a great read. If you all don't mind I need some clarification as I am about to start some injectable l-carn and novolog along side my already AM dose of GH. I have read many conflicting opinions but not quite sure what is right or wrong so I need some insight from all who has much experience with injectable L-Carn and slin....

Just a few questions(for now)...

1. The timing issue of GH, slin and inj. l-carn. I train first thing in the AM getting up around 5. I know you want glucose levels low as possible and free of insulin when administering your GH for it to be most effective. What would be the most effective and best way to time these three prior to my workout? GH....wait 15-20min?....then inject the insulin and l-carn?....or l-carn then insulin? I may add that I always like to train fasted.

2. I have read that there should be a 'loading phase' or 'saturation' dose for injectable L-carn for 2 weeks and then continue with your maintenance dose from there. What would be that dose for 190lbs?....I am guessing 800mg/ed would cover me.....then maintenance would be half your saturation?

3. What would be your recommended dose of novolog along side the l-carn?....and is a preferred order?...slin then cern? or carn then slin?

Just an 'in general' idea of how you would go about administering/dosing these three first thing in the AM prior to my training. Thanks for all the help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131