over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo question(female user)? Elvia etc

tjitsu

Registered
Hey guys and hopefully some gals,

I am currently on 17,5mg of Anavar a day and just added 20mg of Primo which will do 2x a week so total 40mg primo.

I have 4weeks of Anavar behind me and it’s starting to kick in now, I will drop the Var to 15mg tomorrow since adding the Primo.

MY QUESTION IS, how long should I wait to see how my body reacts to the primo before I could possible “safely” increase it to say 50mg a week?

The Var is Pharma as is the Primo(Bayer), I have run many cycles in my life(5years or so)... Var multiple times, Test prop(loved it but too watery) and even Tren A 21mg a week for 5 weeks....Not interested in any lectures nor manly sides haha but I live and do this for a living;)

enanthate ester for Primo? Have you ran primo before?

enanthate ester for Primo? Have you ran primo before?
if its enanthate you should wait 5-6 weeks before judging it
if it is acetate (if it is i have to say respect if you can endure the PIP xD) then it should kick in pretty fast

Run PE for 4 to 5 weeks before adjusting.
The move from 40 to 50 my is rather insignificant but wise in the long run

My wife has been running Primo on and off for 25 yrs and has gone to 200 mg week a few times in the past.

Her current cycle just started consists of:
40 mg primo E every 4 days
25 mg DHB every 4 days
25 mg NPP every 4 days

She will run this till Sept for wellness, fitness and anti aging.
I might add she is 54 and has been working out since 14.
Current stats.
5'6"
128 lb

my girlfriend is pro wellnes currently 16 weeks until the first competition of the season. The entire offseason, everything she uses is 90 mg primo a week and 2iu gh 5 times a week, 12 weeks before we increase primo to 100 mg 8 weeks before we add 20 mg anavar, and 2 weeks before we reduce primo to 50 mg and add 10 mg oral wine a day. burners only salbutamol 16mg max dose and yohimbia

Thanks guys that’s awesome feedback!!! What kind of results do you’re girls get from the Primo at those doses?

My girlfriend has 168-170 pounds for the offseason and 154-155 in the competition so primo doses around 100mg are optimal in my opinion with such weight, if you weigh less then 70-80mg per week can give really great results and virtually no side effects except with a slightly lower voice in a longer prespective

When my wife runs primo on its own and she has many times I might add, she appears dry and lean with noted vascularity in the arms.

Her fitness competition day a behind her but the way I see it she could easily compete at the Masters level without much prep.

Mind you, she eats clean year round and her cardio is regular year round .

Her body does respond extremely well at 150 mg plus PE/wk.
This is not what I would recommend for a beginner as I would consider my wife on the advanced and experienced side.

my girlfriend is pro wellnes currently 16 weeks until the first competition of the season. The entire offseason, everything she uses is 90 mg primo a week and 2iu gh 5 times a week, 12 weeks before we increase primo to 100 mg 8 weeks before we add 20 mg anavar, and 2 weeks before we reduce primo to 50 mg and add 10 mg oral wine a day. burners only salbutamol 16mg max dose and yohimbia
any Tamoxifen 2 weeks before the competition? or just oral winstrol. Thanks

your wife always looks perfect 👍

No, no IAs or serms are completely unnecessary in this category, the mere use of dht derivatives is sufficiently anti-estrogenic for women, and the effect of dht on progesterone also helps to achieve a drier appearance. And we do not use IA in the wellness category because the legs cannot be separated too much, and that would be the case if we used them

No, no IAs or serms are completely unnecessary in this category, the mere use of dht derivatives is sufficiently anti-estrogenic for women, and the effect of dht on progesterone also helps to achieve a drier appearance. And we do not use IA in the wellness category because the legs cannot be separated too much, and that would be the case if we used them
Thank you Luki ... Last question. And GH does she hold up to the competition?

I envy these girls.... we need to use so much! :D

Congratulations to your girlfriend, she looks fantastic and seems to have also a great work ethic.

We utilize similar doses to what you have stated. My wife is pro physique and we normally start with primo @ 50mg and ease that up and mix in var to max 20 mg as we get closer to show day. For her there was no benefit to going any higher than 100 mg/ wk. The muscle was just as round and she is just as strong. She is 5'3 and competes in the low 140s. I will say though we really train hard and she moves weights. We try to keep the focus on progressive training. This off season she made it up to 171 with no help so excited to see what happens now as prep has started. To get back to your question though I would heavily rely on very well taken progress pics in good lighting. Depending on leanness this could happen daily. I'd stay at 40 mg doses until you can recognize changes....and when those changes stop then I'd move to 50. If you see the changes then you're on the right track. If you don't see any additional progression then you're left with other options. This gives you time to assess if it's beneficial for you or IF you encounter sides you can remedy them quickly back backing down. Just my humble opinion.

I would follow the advice everyone has pretty much given. Take your time and move up slowly. I would wait at least 5 weeks before even accessing things at 40mg per week. Then only move up 10mg per time if that is even needed. I can't see you needing more than 60-70mg per week this 1st time and I would be looking at running this for longer (12-16 weeks for example). You know what you are doing and you know your goals and limits so just go from that. No need to rush moving up due to the esters release and all the doses will work it just means you can access side effects and pull back if there is an issue.

How would you compare say 75mg/wk of Primobolan Enanthate to 10mg/ED anavar.??

also those that run Primobolan , how long would a female cycle Consist of

Just to update this, I started Bayer Primo at 60mg a week for 6 weeks, then did 70mg for an other 6weeks, I had already run Var for 4weeks prior. Total game changer for me, the shape and quality of muscle is great. The only side I got was small pimples on my back, can’t even see if not looking at it from close. Cycle ended a month or so ago and still have a little.

I think from now on I will only run Primo 60-80mg with Var kick start for 5-6weeks. I am taking 3months off, do blood work for my doc, then plan to run primo for at least 3months.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131