over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters to TRT

Ronnie Coleman asked several times if he would change anything if he could go back in time, his answer - "yes - I would do 4 repetitions of the 800 pound squat and not 2" most will never understand it...
well outside of an acute event when someone goes in heart, kidney or liver failure what do they do?

it matches to me, vast majority seek help, for what? for they can delay death.
I will not argue with you because I am not here to prove my right, you can see You clearly want to do but I said and I will keep saying that there are people for whom the impossibility of continuing their passion is like the end of life - they start to feel that they are vegetating, and they do not live their lives to the full and cannot do so

Reactions: cal
I will not argue with you because I am not here to prove my right, you can see You clearly want to do but I said and I will keep saying that there are people for whom the impossibility of continuing their passion is like the end of life - they start to feel that they are vegetating, and they do not live their lives to the full and cannot do so
and i can agree, im just saying it is easy for people to state such things when they are not at deaths door.

and i can agree, im just saying it is easy for people to state such things when they are not at deaths door.
It's true, but I wanted to say that I know people who have lost the opportunity to pursue their passion and suddenly it seemed as if their lives had passed away

It's true, but I wanted to say that I know people who have lost the opportunity to pursue their passion and suddenly it seemed as if their lives had passed away
i get it man trust me, i have to push thru physical shit damn near every day just to keep going and it gets really frustrating for me, but i know also that my mental health is heavily tied to my activity level so i push forward but try to be smart about it, trust me i am not trying to put anyone down for their decisions, everybody has to walk their own road.

We get into a complex philosophical discussion, but my point of view is that life is not worth it if you cannot align yourself with your values and passions. I mean, with the covid shit, the rights of millions have been reduced and limited to save (supposedly) the material and biological life of a few, but is the biological life the most important or is it the vitality, the spirit, the passions, freedom... things what make life valuable? In this sense I have it absolutely clear with this last.

Reactions: cal
We get into a complex philosophical discussion, but my point of view is that life is not worth it if you cannot align yourself with your values and passions. I mean, with the covid shit, the rights of millions have been reduced and limited to save (supposedly) the material and biological life of a few, but is the biological life the most important or is it the vitality, the spirit, the passions, freedom... things what make life valuable? In this sense I have it absolutely clear with this last.
This. IMO there needs to be balance. We could all live to be 70 vs 65 if we gave up AAS, having fun, gaining muscle, and isolated ourselves and used hand sanitizer and ate organic all day when we take our masks off. But like the supposed pandemic taught many of us, there Is more to life than sitting inside fearing death. Living to be 80 and having a boring life doesn't appeal to most people.

You don't know what you are talking about - you don't know what it's like to be a huge bodybuilder for years and suddenly become just average while you struggled for the top laurels all the time.

The bodybuilder will always have it in his head to come back and maybe I'm wrong, but Jordan will still make a comeback. You would have to completely isolate yourself from the bodybuilding community and do something completely different so as not to see how others develop and succeed. You're always going to be dragged into the stage, it's the adrenaline that makes you addicted as an athlete. You cannot live without it because you need it like air.
It's just an unhealthy addiction. If steroids didn't exist nobody would be depressed saying life isn't worth living because they can't be a shredded 260lbs. Every drug addict was perfectly fine without drugs prior to trying them. Some overcome it, some die. I feel bad for people that don't come to their senses before it's too late. Like someone above said, when it's time to actually DIE at 40-50 years old from the abuse they've put themselves through, they'll probably wish they could change things. If Jordan really cares about longevity, I don't think he'll have too difficult of a time cutting down. He reached his full potential. Look at guys like Dorian and Dave Polumbo. They don't give a shit about being huge anymore. When your mind starts associating AAS, tons of food, weighing 250+ pounds with an early death, it's easy to move on.

This. IMO there needs to be balance. We could all live to be 70 vs 65 if we gave up AAS, having fun, gaining muscle, and isolated ourselves and used hand sanitizer and ate organic all day when we take our masks off. But like the supposed pandemic taught many of us, there Is more to life than sitting inside fearing death. Living to be 80 and having a boring life doesn't appeal to most people.
True, but pushing it to the max and dying from a heart attack at age 26 sure is extreme. Living only 1/3 or less of your life, surely not what one intends. At the end, I doubt Dallas felt like he was satisfied with his life when he died.

True, but pushing it to the max and dying from a heart attack at age 26 sure is extreme. Living only 1/3 or less of your life, surely not what one intends. At the end, I doubt Dallas felt like he was satisfied with his life when he died.
Definitely agree, that would be imo too extreme.

The problem is that you have it backwards. Hidesight is 20/20.
NO ONE is living thinking about 10-15 years from now. They are thinking about right now.

So saying, "easy for people to say when they aren't knocking on deaths door." Yeah, you're right.
The same thing goes for smokers, pro football players, race car drivers, etc. People take ridiculous risks for the NOW and maybe in the future they will regret. But it isn't now. Luki is 100% right.

Luki, maybe you are the same way as me, the days when I need to back off and decrease in size is when i need to find another extreme passion to chase. That might be swimming or cycling or something. I NEED to be chase something that tests my mind and body. I did that with football for a long time and it bled into the weight room and then BBing. When i quit this, I'll find something else to chase.

Going to what Luki said, I think Jordan might have the obsession build up for his business. That might be able to suck his BBing passion away. If he cant be the best BBer, he might be able to be the best BBing company owner. He's very driven.

We truly don't know how badly Jordan wants to size down. He made the post and we hope he truly is ready for the change, but sometimes it's not as easy. He could have felt somewhat emotional and decided to make the post then. Maybe he is 100% serious about it and will stay committed. In the end, time will tell. I do, however, think that shrinking to a healthy weight will not be an easy task. Since, I'm assuming, he'll continue to work out consistently, losing muscle will be more difficult that someone may think, more so on 250mg test and 4iu of GH. Cutting down on the food will make him lose weight, but at one point, it may be hard to get past that. I remember IFBB pro Paul Almeida (who also used to post on the board) him saying he wanted to lose a lot of the body weight and even on TRT, barely training and fasting, his weight would not easily come off.

I wish Jordan the best. If he wants longevity over muscles, he's going to need to get rid of a lot of the mass he's built over the years. He could still look lean and muscular and live a much longer life. Balance is key. It doesn't have to be either all or nothing.

The problem is that you have it backwards. Hidesight is 20/20.
NO ONE is living thinking about 10-15 years from now. They are thinking about right now.

So saying, "easy for people to say when they aren't knocking on deaths door." Yeah, you're right.
The same thing goes for smokers, pro football players, race car drivers, etc. People take ridiculous risks for the NOW and maybe in the future they will regret. But it isn't now. Luki is 100% right.

Luki, maybe you are the same way as me, the days when I need to back off and decrease in size is when i need to find another extreme passion to chase. That might be swimming or cycling or something. I NEED to be chase something that tests my mind and body. I did that with football for a long time and it bled into the weight room and then BBing. When i quit this, I'll find something else to chase.

Going to what Luki said, I think Jordan might have the obsession build up for his business. That might be able to suck his BBing passion away. If he cant be the best BBer, he might be able to be the best BBing company owner. He's very driven.
dont think i have any thing backwards, of course hindsight is 20/20, its called have a little forward thinking, i have myself lived in the now, which by the way the younger you are the easier it is to do, like i said before everybody walks their own road i really dont care, i was offering a different pov

Any guesses if he can bring his waist down a significant degree? I know he stays pretty lean bodyfat wise, but backing off the ass, food, heavy training (maybe), any chance he could end up looking more impressive if say his arms decrease by 1.5 inch or so yet he knocks 3.5 off the waist and has a more aesthetic look? I assume he will still use gh and moderate slin?

I understand, but were they the types with other hobbies to occupy their time, or did being a competitive bodybuilder consume them and become their sole identity? JPs life heavily involved coaching, as well, and being one of the most respected guys in the industry, he has a lot to fall back on, outside of his physique

I really don't think he's going to drop to low even if he trains at say 80% of his normal intensity. In fact I think he will even hold a solid 245-250 due to the fact that his eating and digestion has taken such a huge hit the last few years. It wouldn't surprise if he starts posting how great he feels. Even when he wasn't training and no hormones Matt Porter had a tough time getting down under 215-220 if I remember right. Jordan has slagged some serious iron for a long period of time and I don't think his muscle is going to fall right off.

I can say after 16 weeks on I'm VERY ready for at least 8-12 weeks of cruising. I can't imagine being on a 12+ year HEAVY cycle like Jordan has. From Sept 1 to Jan , I was cruising at 240mg Test/week. Jan 1 to present I have been at 200 Test and 100 Deca a week. I feel the best I've been in a long time and my appetite has been excellent the entire time and has not bogged down or bottlenecked.

I dont even flinch thinking about shrinking down and taking my foot off the gas, my future goal is to look like @emeric delczeg when im older, if I can do that on 10mg test daily I'm delighted with that, the goal now is to train intelligently so I can still train good when I'm his age so I can hopefully look like him.

Being JP's age yeah I can imagine it's going to be hard to shrink when you have made your whole living off being abnormally HUGE

It's just an unhealthy addiction. If steroids didn't exist nobody would be depressed saying life isn't worth living because they can't be a shredded 260lbs. Every drug addict was perfectly fine without drugs prior to trying them. Some overcome it, some die. I feel bad for people that don't come to their senses before it's too late. Like someone above said, when it's time to actually DIE at 40-50 years old from the abuse they've put themselves through, they'll probably wish they could change things. If Jordan really cares about longevity, I don't think he'll have too difficult of a time cutting down. He reached his full potential. Look at guys like Dorian and Dave Polumbo. They don't give a shit about being huge anymore. When your mind starts associating AAS, tons of food, weighing 250+ pounds with an early death, it's easy to move on.

People in bodybuilding like JP are not addicted to steroids per se, they are addicted to getting improvements.

Dorian is a very interesting example, since as a bodybuilder he was driven by achievement like nobody else, that is, he had a very strong ego, but when he achieved everything, he let go of that feeling and that sensation and experience other areas of life. But he first achieved his ultimate goal.

The question for JP and anyone else is: did you achieve what you thought was your ultimate goal, exploit your full potential? If the answer is yes, then it is time to move on and you will have no regrets, if the answer is no, it will be difficult to find happiness elsewhere.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws