over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long does BCP-157 take to "kick in"

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For you guys that have used BCP-157 for joint pain relief , arthritis or inflammation how long did you run it before you started to see any relief

Seconds to minutes

I just recently used it for tendonitis. I would say I felt a difference in about 4 or 5 days.

Its days but becareful with dose it is reputed to raise cortisol . 250 mcgs a shot or oral plenty.

Its days but becareful with dose it is reputed to raise cortisol . 250 mcgs a shot or oral plenty.
Really? Definitely was not aware of that. Still, if it heals tissue faster then it’s clearly a net gain.

I usually start feeling it around a week at 500mcgs eod.

Yes, I know it’s suppose to be systematic but I shoot it right in the area I’m hurting.

It will calm inflammation in a few days.

be aware, the tissue is still damaged. Don’t go lift on it because it feels good. Pretend it still hurts. Train around it, and in 2 weeks let off the BPC and see how it feels to train. Does it still hurt? A little better? A lot better?

if it’s a lot better, figure out what you were doing to cause the overuse injury in the first place

mine was improper patella tracking of the left knee due to imbalances of quad muscles and weak left glute. Now I train to correct those.

It will calm inflammation in a few days.

be aware, the tissue is still damaged. Don’t go lift on it because it feels good. Pretend it still hurts. Train around it, and in 2 weeks let off the BPC and see how it feels to train. Does it still hurt? A little better? A lot better?

if it’s a lot better, figure out what you were doing to cause the overuse injury in the first place

mine was improper patella tracking of the left knee due to imbalances of quad muscles and weak left glute. Now I train to correct those.
So, you had relief in a few days? Whose BPC were you using? BPC should be BPC so it shouldn't matter, but it seems it does...
Thanks man...

Sorry for OT. Have been out of the peptide game for a while. Who is the go to for peptides these days? Want to try some 157 for gut health.

(1) BPC research has shown it to be a healing agent, it reduces inflammation and repairs injuries, not the opposite (2) BPC has been shown to be effective when used for localized treatment, it is not a systemic healer. On the opposite, TB-500 research has shown to be systemic (3) I have not come across any research articles showing any kind of link to raised cortisol levels from BPC (4) I have used BPC at 250mcg localized treatment for knee issues very successfully, with noticeable positive effects showing within the first week.

Worked great for my shoulder when I used it, I was using 500mcg a day split into 2 doses. I injected in the area that hurt in the am and then again after I got home from the gym at night. I noticed the dull aching started to subside after about 7-10 days and then I continued to use the product for 2 months. I have not had my shoulder hurt like it used, since I took the BPC-157. This is just my experience

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws