over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sell me on DHB

Seems that most are going the route of calling it DHB now, however I.M.O 1-Test Cyp sounds much cooler!

I only call it DHB because I still fuck it up and say '1 cyp test' for some damn reason. Dyslexic?

Runs in the family. My uncle was a dyslexic baker in the army. He would come out with all buns glazing

I only call it DHB because I still fuck it up and say '1 cyp test' for some damn reason. Dyslexic?

Runs in the family. My uncle was a dyslexic baker in the army. He would come out with all buns glazing
Alot of people think when you call it 1 test cyp, they think its test cyp lol.

This is why I say dhb.

Theoretically you could make your own transdermal with DMSO?

Maybe your just Lex Dixie .

@sciroxx-lab said he'd make the cream, that'd be fuckkkkng amazing literally, especially if the price is affordable

No such thing as pip free dhb. Especially 200mg. Sorry to break it to you.

Most likely it's something else like others have attested.
Maybe at 200 but at 100 mine has absolutely never been. There are sponsors here with pip free dhb. I’m going to assume you’ve tried every sponsor that has ever sold dhb to make your assessment. If not stop making blanket statements. How many sources have tried their dhb? I can tell the difference. What makes you the dhb expert? I understand you’ve only had it from labs who brewed it incorrectly but it is very easy to realize that you’re using dhb vs anything else besides maybe high doses of primo

Anyone know a place for testing that's not Jano and what it costs to get a test done? I'm 2 weeks into 150mg/mL DHB with no pip, could put these questions to rest and get it tested to show once and for all.
Anaboliclab.com I think it’s around 100-300 depending on the type of test. I’ve always been uneasy about Jano if he was source with his past he would be black balled

Maybe at 200 but at 100 mine has absolutely never been. There are sponsors here with pip free dhb. I’m going to assume you’ve tried every sponsor that has ever sold dhb to make your assessment. If not stop making blanket statements. How many sources have tried their dhb? I can tell the difference. What makes you the dhb expert? I understand you’ve only had it from labs who brewed it incorrectly but it is very easy to realize that you’re using dhb vs anything else besides maybe high doses of primo
I brewed it myself

I am currently running and have ran 1-test-cyp by 3 differnt sponsors. I love it and I get very little PIP. I always have improved each time I have ran it. I have no knowing if it is real or something else but each sponsors dhb gave me almost identical results I have not achieved with any other compounds. I would like to think they are all not collaborating to trick us who run the dhb.

I think I need to clarify my meaning of no PIP. 80% of the time I do get lumps and sore spots that last for a day or two. Nothing I'm not used to and something I consider comes with running gear. I can still function with no issues in life.

Now PIP for me is a 4+ days sore lump or painful area that hurts no matter what I move. I have had to almost literally drag my leg around for almost 2 weeks because it hurt so bad once long ago.

Any time I inject my legs I almost always have a day or two of discomfort no matter what I'm running.

Mind sharing what dosages you have been using? What else are your running it with?

With DHB I've found keeping the shot small and frequent and really rotating the sites prevents most of the issues. Reminds me of how the old water based Winstrol that would crystalize or something at the site so you couldn't shoot the same place or it was rock hard.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131