over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sell me on DHB

I am currently running and have ran 1-test-cyp by 3 differnt sponsors. I love it and I get very little PIP. I always have improved each time I have ran it. I have no knowing if it is real or something else but each sponsors dhb gave me almost identical results I have not achieved with any other compounds. I would like to think they are all not collaborating to trick us who run the dhb.

I think I need to clarify my meaning of no PIP. 80% of the time I do get lumps and sore spots that last for a day or two. Nothing I'm not used to and something I consider comes with running gear. I can still function with no issues in life.

Now PIP for me is a 4+ days sore lump or painful area that hurts no matter what I move. I have had to almost literally drag my leg around for almost 2 weeks because it hurt so bad once long ago.

Any time I inject my legs I almost always have a day or two of discomfort no matter what I'm running.

Out of curiosity are there any tell tale signs from DHB that makes you feel like you know it's legit OTHER than PIP? With Tren it's always obvious, DHB I have no idea if there are any telltale signs that it's DHB and not EQ other than pip. I typically don't just run one compound I might run a couple or throw in an oral etc.

Out of curiosity are there any tell tale signs from DHB that makes you feel like you know it's legit OTHER than PIP? With Tren it's always obvious, DHB I have no idea if there are any telltale signs that it's DHB and not EQ other than pip. I typically don't just run one compound I might run a couple or throw in an oral etc.
For me it’s fullness, vascularity and strength that don’t really compare to EQ also I notice estrogen sides with Eq and obviously not with legit DHB

For me it’s fullness, vascularity and strength that don’t really compare to EQ also I notice estrogen sides with Eq and obviously not with legit DHB

Most of the benefits of tren without the sides, really, other than it increasing anxiety and the "just wanna fuck shit up" factor, for me. Mild (but still present) night sweats and maybe slight indication of a little increased metabolic activity. I'll say it again, awesome compound. If you feel and look like you're on tren but can actually sleep OK and you aren't cussing out the grass for growing too fast, it might be DHB

And although I didn't get any bloods on cycle (THIS IS A HARDCORE BODYBUILDING FORUM GODDAMNIT), blood thickness increased noticeably on cycle (350 test, 350 dhb)

No estro sides at all

Most of the benefits of tren without the sides, really, other than it increasing anxiety and the "just wanna fuck shit up" factor, for me. Mild (but still present) night sweats and maybe slight indication of a little increased metabolic activity. I'll say it again, awesome compound. If you feel and look like you're on tren but can actually sleep OK and you aren't cussing out the grass for growing too fast, it might be DHB

And although I didn't get any bloods on cycle (THIS IS A HARDCORE BODYBUILDING FORUM GODDAMNIT), blood thickness increased noticeably on cycle (350 test, 350 dhb)

No estro sides at all
How are you gauging blood thickness without blood work? Just noticed some from an injection or cut?

No estro sides at all
Brother, i have been enjoying your posts lately

This one especially because i too, am a raving lunatic on any dose of tren. Took a couple trips to jail to figure that one out

more to the point of this thread though, I just bumped my dhb dose up to 100mg/day and the strength increase is unreal. Whats pleasantly surprising though is when i go heavy on certain lifts and expect my joints to hurt like they normally would, they dont........

I can't run eq , my anxiety gets out of h

Every time I have ran DHB I get grainy and veins everywhere. I only do legs once a week and when I'm getting undressed both my legs are covered in veins, looks ridiculous. It surprises me every time. I get moderate strength gains , lean muscle and I look full and pumped almost always.
Sounds like eq almost but I have ran eq many times and I always have to tap out after awhile
My anxiety gets out if hand. It kinda reminds of primo. I feel great on it.
I almost always run test p and npp year round. When I add DHB the results are obvious to me , especially now that I'm at a lower bodyfat.

Is it conceivable that regardless of the carrier oil, or the amount of BB and/or BA, different people will have different amounts of pip at the same dose/concentration?

Is it conceivable that regardless of the carrier oil, or the amount of BB and/or BA, different people will have different amounts of pip at the same dose/concentration?
Absolutely. The problem is when we have people come on here or other places with nonsense like any dhb that doesn’t cause pip to someone is fake like they’re the end all be all dhb guru. Then when asked if they’ve tried every source that has dhb the response is “ I brewed it myself”. It’s laughable and frustrating the misinformation that gets spewed and regurgitated then taken as gospel. It’s different if someone says “all dhb I’ve tried has given me pip and I’ve tried a few sources”. It’s the blanket statements and absolutes that are ignorance masquerading as fact that I can’t stand.

New here, but not new to gear. I've always been an EQ guy but have recently decided to not run it anymore because it turns my blood to crude oil and raises my bp. I tried DHB for the 1st time last summer and was very impressed. I ran it at 400 mg a week and got great results. Saw results much faster as opposed to EQ . I love tren but hate that it wrecks my cardio and keeps me awake at night. I got mine from a source on another board I'm and pip was nonexistent if I heated it up before pinning. I'll run it again this summer

I treat DHB as an androgen such as tren-light or mast

I know it’s an “anabolic” but the strength, mood, cosmetic effects, it feels androgenic to me

so I’d do DHB+npp, DHB+primo, etc.

i wouldn’t do DHB+tren or mast. Even though tren+DHB is ungodly looks and strength, I was a little outside my mind on it.

like....you fucking cat, you want to sit on my lap all fucking day, and knock off my watch off the nightstand....I’ll kill you motherfucker....

Absolutely. The problem is when we have people come on here or other places with nonsense like any dhb that doesn’t cause pip to someone is fake like they’re the end all be all dhb guru. Then when asked if they’ve tried every source that has dhb the response is “ I brewed it myself”. It’s laughable and frustrating the misinformation that gets spewed and regurgitated then taken as gospel. It’s different if someone says “all dhb I’ve tried has given me pip and I’ve tried a few sources”. It’s the blanket statements and absolutes that are ignorance masquerading as fact that I can’t stand.
Not saying you're full of shit, but even the best lab in Canada, which I've seen many US guys risk customs to buy from that lab because it is the best lab that I've personally experienced and they tried to make their DHB painless without any luck.
Which lab did you say makes painless DHB?

Not saying you're full of shit, but even the best lab in Canada, which I've seen many US guys risk customs to buy from that lab because it is the best lab that I've personally experienced and they tried to make their DHB painless without any luck.
JPal on here and there’s a few labs not on here that I won’t mention because they don’t sponsor here and one that is no longer around that I’m currently running. I know one guy mentioned gearmazon having pain free dhb.
I’m not discounting the fact that the particular hormone could cause pain for certain individuals no matter how clean or how it’s brewed but I will call bullshit when someone says any pain free dhb is fake. To me dhb is so unique in effect and free of side effects that I can absolutely tell if I have dhb or not unless some lab is sending out primo labeled as dhb and I seriously doubt that’s the case and if it was some grand conspiracy between all the labs dhb that I have tried as well as others then I wouldn’t even be mad because they’re sending me very underpriced over dosed primo lol

I am running Vicon which is 150mg/mL and I've been running 1.5mL (225mg DHB) with 5ML of Test-E (150mg) per injection and have experienced basically no PIP. 3 shots a week, Glutes, Lats, Delts, total 675mg DHB a week.

Strength is going up quickly, but I've also taken a year off the gym so of course I was weak as a kitten and it's just returning to pre-pandemic state very quickly.
I feel "warmer" , not like tren wake up with wet sheets kind of hot, but just hotter than average.
I'm only 2 full weeks in so I'm going to give it a couple more weeks to see how things continue to change, I've just been curious as I've run DHB once prior with MAJOR pip from 100mg/mL and now I'm running double that with no pip. I asked Vicon, they said they can't share their brewers blend information. No big deal per say, but of course the lack of pip makes one wonder.

What do you mean by “5ML of Test-E (150mg)”...?

So your cycle is 675mg DHB/week + how much Test/week?

What do you mean by “5ML of Test-E (150mg)”...?

So your cycle is 675mg DHB/week + how much Test/week?
Yeah sorry I meant .5mL. it's 675 DHB and 450mg Test-E per week

Thanks. Just trying to following your cycle and attempt to attribute results accordingly ~ based on gear being used.

With DHB I've found keeping the shot small and frequent and really rotating the sites prevents most of the issues. Reminds me of how the old water based Winstrol that would crystalize or something at the site so you couldn't shoot the same place or it was rock hard.
This happened to me years ago and fucked up my leg for almost a month!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131