over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black

ELIMINATOR

Registered
This guy is making a lot of claims like EQ will ruin people's kidneys, masterone doesn't cause hair loss, dbol is very bad for brain function and many more. I don't pay for his site, so I don't know what he's referencing, but he claims to have references to back his view points. What do you guys think? Is he a fraud? Worth paying?

Rex Feral started a thread a few weeks back. From the sound of it he isnt a fan of Victor Black. I have no idea who the guy is but his name keeps coming up.

This guy is making a lot of claims like EQ will ruin people's kidneys, masterone doesn't cause hair loss, dbol is very bad for brain function and many more. I don't pay for his site, so I don't know what he's referencing, but he claims to have references to back his view points. What do you guys think? Is he a fraud? Worth paying?
Eq showed kidney stress at pretty low dosages not huge stress but stress none the less.

Eq showed kidney stress at pretty low dosages not huge stress but stress none the less.
Another study in 2017 I believe compared control group to test,eq,deca group, to test, deca, dbol group and test, eq, deca group showed highest bun and other kidney stressors.

Yes I'm a member of Victor's site. Curiosity killed the cat.

I watch his YouTube videos and appearances on other channels. I say it’s good to get whatever info is out there, who is right and who is wrong? We only know ourselves and can apply different things as we too change.

I have no idea if he's better or worse than so many other gurus on the scene, but he put work into his training videos and use scientific studies for his points on gear. He seems a lot more solid and less full of shit than most in the industry.

"The Silverback of our Tribe." Imagine a grown ass man calling himself that. He's just another dude trying/begging to get a slice of the guru-pie. He outright begs people to name-drop and link to him.
I don't think he offers anything that is of much interest to most. I haven't looked at his training videos.

After Rex's thread I looked at many gurus I wasn't aware of. What a collection of freaks. Though the worst are all the hundreds and hundreds of coaches and trainers who try to operate on IG. Most of them just rip off a few of the more known ones. Most of them talk about their numerous clients and "wins" before they actually had their first client. They are all "opening up limited spots" in their busy schedules lol.

"The Silverback of our Tribe." Imagine a grown ass man calling himself that. He's just another dude trying/begging to get a slice of the guru-pie. He outright begs people to name-drop and link to him.
I don't think he offers anything that is of much interest to most. I haven't looked at his training videos.

After Rex's thread I looked at many gurus I wasn't aware of. What a collection of freaks. Though the worst are all the hundreds and hundreds of coaches and trainers who try to operate on IG. Most of them just rip off a few of the more known ones. Most of them talk about their numerous clients and "wins" before they actually had their first client. They are all "opening up limited spots" in their busy schedules lol.
The limited spots is a classic 😂

I’ve been reading/watching a lot of his stuff the past few weeks. I think he has a lot of good stuff to say - especially if you’re an “older” guy and looking for healthier approaches. He references a lot of studies and has some different ideas on things. I’ve already incorporated a few things he talks about that made sense to me. Probably won’t do everything he suggests, but I think that even if you don’t agree with something a particular person has to say on one thing doesn’t necessarily mean that they don’t have valid things to say on other things

I’ve been reading/watching a lot of his stuff the past few weeks. I think he has a lot of good stuff to say - especially if you’re an “older” guy and looking for healthier approaches. He references a lot of studies and has some different ideas on things. I’ve already incorporated a few things he talks about that made sense to me. Probably won’t do everything he suggests, but I think that even if you don’t agree with something a particular person has to say on one thing doesn’t necessarily mean that they don’t have valid things to say on other things
I like his posts about Telmisartan, for example. Interesting.

Victor is "interesting" to me.
I think he has some good info—but he's hungry to make a name for himself and he's trying everything in the book to get attention. He begs to be tagged in other people's videos saying it was his info. He has gone out of his way to just challenge shit that IMO doesn't need to be challenged. He IS a knowledgeable guy and Im sure he has good intentions but he is fame hungry right now and trying to ride the Dante wave...nah, we already have a well-respected dude who let's us know the dangers of AAS use, we dont need another one.

Where, or how, do you all find these guys?

I'm not asking for my own good, but rather, how do these people get a following? There are literally 2 billion self-proclaimed gurus out there all over social media who are full of shit or regurgitating stuff others have been mentioning for years. How does one rise above the others?

I can't stand social media, is that where they are at? I have FB and follow certain people, and then converse with friends. I have an IG account only to read Dante's posts, and occasionally Dusty and a few others. Other than that, I don't have time to sift through all the douchebags out there.

I can't speak for anybody listed here or on some of the other threads, i'm sure there are top notch people out there with great knowledge....just wondering.

Start a podcast. Convince someone who already has a following to speak with you. Or talk shit about a well-known coach/personality.

It also helps if you have some brand new, revolutionary approach. Vehemently, insist everyone else is wrong.

I'm interested in some of the material he has to offer, so I'll probably join the site to see if he has useful information. He makes some bold claims, but if he's right I'd like to know.

Victor is "interesting" to me.
I think he has some good info—but he's hungry to make a name for himself and he's trying everything in the book to get attention. He begs to be tagged in other people's videos saying it was his info. He has gone out of his way to just challenge shit that IMO doesn't need to be challenged. He IS a knowledgeable guy and Im sure he has good intentions but he is fame hungry right now and trying to ride the Dante wave...nah, we already have a well-respected dude who let's us know the dangers of AAS use, we dont need another one.

I agree with this. I have done a couple consults with Victor in the past and he's done an excellent job answering my questions and giving his opinions. O feel that it was money well spent.

That being said, I have noticed a "change" in the last month or so with his social media postings. Like you mentioned above, I think he's pushing way too hard to be relevant and build his following.

Like Brad, curiosity got the best of me and I been following him on IG. He always post studies when he says things. I wanted to see what he really knew and called him once. He advocates lower, safer doses over a long period of time. Some of the steroids he suggests to stay clear of, I don't like either. He also suggests blood work periodically. At close at the end of the conversation, he told me I not telling you anything new.

I don't know what people think a guru really is, because I never heard that term early in my training. It is just a term people throw around a lot. My opinion of him is he knows more then the average guy. Is he the smartest guy in the whole field, no. But he is good for getting most these idiots who will not compete off massive doses and I don't see that as a bad thing.

Like Brad, curiosity got the best of me and I been following him on IG. He always post studies when he says things. I wanted to see what he really knew and called him once. He advocates lower, safer doses over a long period of time. Some of the steroids he suggests to stay clear of, I don't like either. He also suggests blood work periodically. At close at the end of the conversation, he told me I not telling you anything new.

I don't know what people think a guru really is, because I never heard that term early in my training. It is just a term people throw around a lot. My opinion of him is he knows more then the average guy. Is he the smartest guy in the whole field, no. But he is good for getting most these idiots who will not compete off massive doses and I don't see that as a bad thing.
Sometimes I get the eerie feeling we are related or something...LOL

I know he says stay away from sarms, EQ, and dbol. What about tren? His he for or against that since he has called it a sarm?

I have heard that about eq before on forums. I also believe var to be especially bad for kidneys based on my own labs and things I've read. Imo drol is a better choice health wise than dbol

Masteron doesn’t cause hair loss?

What was the basis for that?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member