YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody have any connections at Hopkins or U of Maryland Medical Center?

I used to pt a girl who had hep c she was a fox man I always thought about dating her she always wanted to get wine.

I pray your mom heals! curious does she take any of your supp advice ( tudca etc) or did you refrain from divulging it to her? is she old school? my mom agrees to take some (probiotics, krill oil, saurkraut, ACV, elderberry, multi ) simple things that give me peace of mind. I just wish she exercised and did deep stretching or yoga preferablya nd dieted better. oh well

god bless bro
She lives 3000 miles away from me and she listens to what I say, but then doesn't follow through. Part of it is she is a huge procrastinator. For example, she will tell me she is putting her gdandkids(my kids) b-day card and check in the mail today and it ends up finally going out a month or 2 later. I even tried ordering stuff on Amazon and having it delivered directly to her, but that didn't work either, lol; it just sits somewhere in her apartment. However, she has been real good at attending physical therapy and her insurance covers 77 visits a year.

GOOD NEWS!! I finally had it with these doctors today and decided to call the grievance hotline and file a complaint. It ended up going to the operator but she took my info and asked me for the details. I gave her a brief summary and told her I wanted to speak with somebody today who is above the doctors because I have been dealing with the doctors and getting nowhere. About an hour later I got a phone call from the doctor saying that she was accepted at University of MD Med Center, they are just awaiting a bed to transfer, and expect it to happen later today!

EDIT- I just saw your update, that is awesome!

I wish I had a connect to help you OP, I have first hand had to interact with these same hospitals and can understand that at least in MD in the last year you can get the impression that everything is being chalked up to C-19 while underlying issues and treatments are being trivialized and ignored. In hospice they often will stop all treatments except palliative care. Very very frustrating and keep on fighting and advocating.

GOOD NEWS!! I finally had it with these doctors today and decided to call the grievance hotline and file a complaint. It ended up going to the operator but she took my info and asked me for the details. I gave her a brief summary and told her I wanted to speak with somebody today who is above the doctors because I have been dealing with the doctors and getting nowhere. About an hour later I got a phone call from the doctor saying that she was accepted at University of MD Med Center, they are just awaiting a bed to transfer, and expect it to happen later today!
If it wasn't for your perseverance this never would have happened. Great job. I'm far from my mother too and when something is wrong with her health it drives me mad. I feel so helpless. Congrats!

That's great! Way to stay with it!! Hopefully she gets the help she needs and starts a path of recovery!

The best place to be transferred to for a major medical mystery diagnosis that has eluded 2 or 3 hospitals is the Advanced Hospitalist Medicine Unit on Halstead-6 at Johns Hopkins Hospital. How do I know? Lucky guess.

What's going on M96?

What's going on M96?
She is now at U of M Medical Center on the cardio floor. We spoke with the resident sunday evening(nigth shift so only residents) and explained her recent history and our concerns. The main attending physician is actually a cardiac surgeon and was supposed to call us yesterday, but never did; so not real happy about that. Thus far they have basically been starting fresh from everything and are starting with the heart because of the concern about the pericardial fluid. They now believe that the fluid around the heart is not enough to warrant action at this point. Hopefully we can speak with the doctor today and find out what his plan is.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws