over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

Here lies the problem with lots of people. You eat excessive and gain lots of fat. Then you do extreme things to get it off. Unless you compete, why not eat healthy all the time and look your best at all times? I know the problem, it all stems down to will power and staying away from crappy foods and excessive alcohol. You get way out of shape, then instead of slow progressive progress and discipline, you want it fast. Until you practice better nutrition in your life, you will always be like a yo yo. This will have negative effects on you when you get older. Hopefully some of you will change your lifestyle by then.

^^^ POST OF THE YEAR HERE ^^^^

In reading this thread...I'm surprised but still not surprised that so many abuse DNP
I'll stick to low dosed/short courses 1-2x a year as damage control(125 eod 6-10days)
I hate being over heated/miserable

Has anyone gotten the covid vaccine when on dnp? getting pressure to get the damn thing but not willing to stop my cycle short but if others got it with no issues id think about just getting the damn thing.

Refuse the vaccine if you don't trust it, regardless of whether you use drugs. No one knows how DNP interacts with modern experimental drugs or vaccines, but it shouldn't be a major concern.

Has anyone noticed elevated red blood cells on DNP? Outside of dehydration, of course. Thank you

So last night I broke out into an absolutely insane rash!

Any tips to get rid? Itches like a motherfucker

Wow that Benadryl is good shit - stopped the itching almost immediately.

If you’re prone to the DNP rash is it worth prophylactically taking Benadryl while you’re using it? Does anyone do it? Just thinking about future DNP runs; I’d rather avoid the rash if I can

Yes, many people do it preventively.

Luckily I never had that kind of problem.

Reactions: RDS
Wow that Benadryl is good shit - stopped the itching almost immediately.

If you’re prone to the DNP rash is it worth prophylactically taking Benadryl while you’re using it? Does anyone do it? Just thinking about future DNP runs; I’d rather avoid the rash if I can

Yep, I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread

A benadryl or two while running dnp isn't gonna hurt anything, just don't fall asleep!

Reactions: RDS
is there a difference between dnp powder and crystal? i can get both caps but for a first time user would i be better of using the powder?

is 200mg powder really weaker than 200mg crystal.

also if i want to take 100mg eod can i open the 200mg cap and empty half it out? i don't have spare caps so i may waste some the first week or add to water and drink it.

is there a difference between dnp powder and crystal? i can get both caps but for a first time user would i be better of using the powder?

also if i want to take 100mg eod can i open the 200mg cap and empty half it out? i don't have spare caps so i may waste some the first week or add to water and drink it.
If you empty it, be careful - that stuff stains.

DNP will still "rock" and affect your CNS the same way. Of course, the results will vary brother. But, I have put an obese friend who was 350+lbs on DNP and he lost around 40lbs in a month. I lost 30lbs in 30 days on dnp and i was already shredded. This was DINITROS legendary batches years back

Dinitros shit was extremely potent. Had me sweating profusely all day.

DNP is indeed a game changer. I would love to witness how fast the fat would melt off a fatty. It had to be kind of exciting to see someone drop that amount of weight at 300+ lbs.

Is the same, but just keep in mind that 100 mg of crystal is not 100 mg of actual product, it is 75 mg of DNP and 25 mg of salt.

If you are a newbie it is probably better to use the powder, you just have easier math.

Take it every 2 days and voila, don't waste time opening the caps

Update on the hives: literally one day of taking Benadryl and they’re gone!

Quite surprised about that. Tempted to start back up on the DNP haha!

Obviously not going to do that...

Is the same, but just keep in mind that 100 mg of crystal is not 100 mg of actual product, it is 75 mg of DNP and 25 mg of salt.

If you are a newbie it is probably better to use the powder, you just have easier math.

Take it every 2 days and voila, don't waste time opening the caps
got it thanks man. planning 200mg eod for 14 or so days. how bad is the heat on that? i will just stay hydrated and take v8 juice and a multi/vitamin and coconut water for fluid/electrolyte balance

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131