over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black

I know he says stay away from sarms, EQ, and dbol. What about tren? His he for or against that since he has called it a sarm?
He is for very very low doses of tren, there was a study that showed results at 50mg per week. He just believes it is heavily abused dosage wise.

He is for very very low doses of tren, there was a study that showed results at 50mg per week. He just believes it is heavily abused dosage wise.
It does work very well low dose. I turned a buddy onto daily injects and he did 20mg Test/10mg Tren daily. Completely changed his physique too. He's 6'4" and was about 280lbs lean at one point. Still cycles on 20mg Test daily if he's on anything.

It does work very well low dose. I turned a buddy onto daily injects and he did 20mg Test/10mg Tren daily. Completely changed his physique too. He's 6'4" and was about 280lbs lean at one point. Still cycles on 20mg Test daily if he's on anything.

Do you know for how long he ran that protocol? Did he mostly notice body recomp? Or also strength gain?

Do you know for how long he ran that protocol? Did he mostly notice body recomp? Or also strength gain?
Also wondering this. A small tren dose for recomp or to keep metabolism or insulin sensitivity high for lean bulking?

I have heard that about eq before on forums. I also believe var to be especially bad for kidneys based on my own labs and things I've read. Imo drol is a better choice health wise than dbol

Yeah but he says Anadrol is a "known carcinogen." The only AAS that is known to cause cancer. Though if one oral causes liver toxicity and it is fairly well known that it's mostly due to the 17aa alteration then it's likely that it extends to other orals as well. That's why the PDR has carried the warning of hepatotoxicity and liver cyst warninh for all orals. And actually IIRC even injectable testosterone has carried this warning.

I don't think it can be said that Anadrol is safer than Dianabol. Based on what?
And the neurotoxicity of Dianabol? Nah, that's fairly ridicuous concern imo. You don't take it constantly for decades on end first of all. And if it's slightly more neurotic, in theory, nah, I don't see much cause for concern unless one doesn't take any AAS for fear of brain injury.

Yeah but he says Anadrol is a "known carcinogen." The only AAS that is known to cause cancer. Though if one oral causes liver toxicity and it is fairly well known that it's mostly due to the 17aa alteration then it's likely that it extends to other orals as well. That's why the PDR has carried the warning of hepatotoxicity and liver cyst warninh for all orals. And actually IIRC even injectable testosterone has carried this warning.

I don't think it can be said that Anadrol is safer than Dianabol. Based on what?
And the neurotoxicity of Dianabol? Nah, that's fairly ridicuous concern imo. You don't take it constantly for decades on end first of all. And if it's slightly more neurotic, in theory, nah, I don't see much cause for concern unless one doesn't take any AAS for fear of brain injury.
I was just going on the fact drol has been approved for an actual medical purpose and St high dosages. I'm not anti dbol I just feel like it fluffs you up then you lose it, where drol can be used for muscle preservation on a defecit. Basing that on what I see men's physique guys posting on forums over the years. Personally I've got better results from drol and it has never made me feel bad or given me bad blood work. Running it with tren though, that was a mistake lol

Thank you for the interest Gents

Given the horrid state of Educational Content online I am extremely emphatic re " skepticism"

I get it I do, in my mid 50's I have seen it all, and the standard is dog turd.. 100% agree

In the spirit of fair play how about this

Take some time to review for yourself some of the abundance of free content I put out, rather than rely on BillybigBoy36's review

Watch this free 90 min Podcast with the Guys on the UK Pro Muscle Podcast with

James Hollinghead, Jamie the Giant, Kuba Cielen

If you like it ? Great plenty more for free on offer and Yes a paid area as well

If you don't ? Honestly no sweat..

You decide.. don't let BillybigBoy36 make your decisions for you.

Victor Black

Thank you for the interest Gents

Given the horrid state of Educational Content online I am extremely emphatic re " skepticism"

I get it I do, in my mid 50's I have seen it all, and the standard is dog turd.. 100% agree

In the spirit of fair play how about this

Take some time to review for yourself some of the abundance of free content I put out, rather than rely on BillybigBoy36's review

Watch this free 90 min Podcast with the Guys on the UK Pro Muscle Podcast with

James Hollinghead, Jamie the Giant, Kuba Cielen

If you like it ? Great plenty more for free on offer and Yes a paid area as well

If you don't ? Honestly no sweat..

You decide.. don't let BillybigBoy36 make your decisions for you.

Victor Black
Welcome to ProM! Glad to be part of the tribe!

Let me explain my niche for anyone actually interested

I am mid 50's

I not a terribly good BB but I have been competing for 28 years

My niche is educational content regarding "safer practices"

I totally 100% understand this board is dominated by guys that are not yet at a time when " pulling back" a little might be front of mind

When you are, when you do, take some time to check out some of the content I make

I am not sure but I think Casey Reed " Lats " still moderates here ?

Nots sure

This what Casey had to say, very generous..

" I have been in this ” game” for over 30 years.. having written for various bodybuilding magazines and I help run a well known board..

After all this time I can tell you your not going to find this much info anywhere . .

Studies and content are here that are rarely seen anywhere else.

Guys.. I can tell you that it’s silly not to join for that low amount everyone can afford that given the info your given..

I’m going to join tonight. I have put it off long enough

” I thought I knew most everything I could about peds but since being here I’ve implemented numerous things based on our conversations and studies posted that I never would have otherwise. "

If you check out the free content and its not for you great ?

But make up your own mind..

This guy is making a lot of claims like EQ will ruin people's kidneys, masterone doesn't cause hair loss, dbol is very bad for brain function and many more. I don't pay for his site, so I don't know what he's referencing, but he claims to have references to back his view points. What do you guys think? Is he a fraud? Worth paying?

Please try to quote what I am saying correctly

Boldenone is known to cause more Kidney Stress than other AAS, we have high quality evidence to support this.

Dbol is demonstratable as being " more Neuotoxic" than other AAS, we have high quality evidence to support this

You are " exaggerating my statements" that is hardly fair review

You are most welcome to be skeptical.. by all means

But I think that is fair to quote what I am saying

Boldenone is known to cause more Kidney Stress than other AAS is NOT " EQ will ruin people's kidneys "

NTP Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Studies of Oxymetholone

Oxymetholone is a synthetic anabolic steroid used to treat a variety of conditions, including hypogonadism and delayed puberty. It is also used to correct hereditary angioneurotic edema, manage carcinoma of the breast, promote a positive nitrogen balance following injury or surgery, and stimulate erythropoiesis. Considerable amounts of androgens are consumed by athletes in attempts to improve athletic performance. The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences and the National Cancer Institute nominated oxymetholone for study based on its extensive illicit pharmaceutical use and the limited evidence that it is a potential human carcinogen. Male and female F344/N rats received oxymetholone (greater than 99% pure) in 0.5% methylcellulose by gavage for 16 days, 14 weeks, or 2 years, and male and female B6C3F1 mice received oxymetholone in 0.5% methylcellulose by gavage for 16 days or 14 weeks. Genetic toxicology studies were conducted in Salmonella typhimurium, cultured Chinese hamster ovary cells, and mouse peripheral blood erythrocytes.

https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/publications/reports/tr/400s/tr485/index.html

No other AAS has demonstrated this level of outcome in standardised testing

Ohhhh boy, nice to see you here. Do you by any chance have a write up on it instead of a video?

Ohhhh boy, nice to see you here. Do you by any chance have a write up on it instead of a video?

2021-04-08_0-46-04.png
Nandrolone is considered " Hair Healthy " because its converted to 5α-Dihydronandrolone by 5 alpha reductase

5α-Dihydronandrolone is less Androgenic than Nandrolone, hence based on that fact its considered more Hair Friendly

This has NEVER been measured an assumption, that I too assume to be correct

Testosterone is consider NOT " Hair Healthy " because its converted to 5α-DiHydroTestosterone by 5 alpha reductase

5α-DiHydroTestoserone is more Androgenic than Testosterone hence based on that fact its considered NOT Hair Friendly

This has been measured and shown to be correct

So far

The less Androgenic Nature of 5α-Dihydronandrolone makes Nandrolone a more Hair Friendly choice than Testosterone

This has never been measured, I too assume to be correct

Masteron is not a substrate for 5 alpha reducatase. The outcome is " no change" ie Masteron does not become either more or less Androgenic than Masteron

So is Masteron, as Masteron more or Less Androgenic that Testosterone ? less

Is Masteron, as Masteron more or Less Androgenic than Nandrolone ? Less ( see why in Womens Breast Cancer, nandrolone was slightly more effective but produced more virilisation than Masteron at lower dosages )

Is Masteron, as Masteron more or Less Androgenic than 5α-DiHydroTestoserone ?

Less

Is Masteron, as Masteron more or Less Androgenic than 5α-DiHydroNandrolone ?

More

But the problem is we need 5α-DiHydroTestoserone, we know what happens when you remove it.. your Penis stops working for one.

That is what Finasteride does, its lowers 5α-DiHydroTestoserone systemically.

Two takeaways ?

1, Where you are getting your 5α-DiHydroTestoserone from it its NOT from Testosterone ?

2, If Nandrolone is believed not tested, believed to be more Hair Friendly because it converts to a less Androgenic Drug upon interaction with 5 alpha reducatase

What sort of mind is going to say that logic does not apply to Masteron

Mastreon is less Androgenic than DHT, Testosterone, Nandrolone..

but for some reason that has never been demonstrated to be true for some reason its worst for your Hair haha

View attachment 129748
Nandrolone is considered " Hair Healthy " because its converted to 5α-Dihydronandrolone by 5 alpha reductase

5α-Dihydronandrolone is less Androgenic than Nandrolone, hence based on that fact its considered more Hair Friendly

Testosterone is consider NOT " Hair Healthy " because its converted to 5α-DiHydroTestosterone by 5 alpha reductase

5α-DiHydroTestoserone is more Androgenic than Testosterone hence based on that fact its considered NOT Hair Friendly

So far

The less Androgenic Nature of 5α-Dihydronandrolone makes Nandrolone a more Hair Friendly choice than Testosterone

Masteron is not a substrate for 5 alpha reducatase. The outcome is " no change" ie Masteron does not become either more or less Androgenic than Masteron

Is Masteron, as Masteron more or Less Androgenic than Nandrolone ? Less ( see why in Womens Breast Cancer, nandrolone was slightly more effective but produced more virilisation than Masteron at lower dosages )

Less

More

But the problem is we need 5α-DiHydroTestoserone, we know what happens when you remove it.. your Penis stops working for one.

Two takeaways ?

1, Where you are getting your 5α-DiHydroTestoserone from it its NOT from Testosterone ?

2, If Nandrolone is believed not tested, believed to be more Hair Friendly because it converts to a less Androgenic Drug upon interaction with 5 alpha reducatase

but for some reason that has never been demonstrated to be true for some reason its worst for your Hair haha

This is the mechanistic discussion

any evidence in study to support that

Sure

70 mg Meyth Test V 1050mg Masteron per week in Women

4 women the 70 mg week methyl test group reported hair loss issues, 2 x more than women using 15 x more masteron

With our friend Dr. Scott Stevenson

View attachment 129748

So far

Less

More

Two takeaways ?

Thank you I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write this up! Going to do some research....

Please try to quote what I am saying correctly

Boldenone is known to cause more Kidney Stress than other AAS, we have high quality evidence to support this.

Dbol is demonstratable as being " more Neuotoxic" than other AAS, we have high quality evidence to support this

You are " exaggerating my statements" that is hardly fair review

You are most welcome to be skeptical.. by all means

But I think that is fair to quote what I am saying

Boldenone is known to cause more Kidney Stress than other AAS is NOT " EQ will ruin people's kidneys "
Fair enough. I do remember you saying that these belong in the trash, so do you ever employ these for a cycle? For example, EQ is used for high volume hypertrophy phases due to it increasing RBC's which can be a useful tool for this phase of training, but do you feel the cost outweigh the benefits?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131