over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
What’s your thoughts on this guy ? I feel he may have some good info to share but imo he try’s way too hard to fit in. A lot of the stuff he says I feel like are just outright lies. And his fake laugh is definitely cringe worthy.

My first impressions were pretty favorable, but he is quirky for sure, "special" in his own way. His talk about "honor" and such, well, I don't know.
He seems to go nuts if he feels he is wronged, he felt Palumbo did him wrong and backstabbed him lol. Maybe he did.
He went crazy over Ameen and I almost feel sorry for Ameen. I feel this guy faked and BSed his way onto the scene. But he is a pathetic figure, an example is his current "transformation."

One thing that makes it hard to watch Leo is him constantly cutting off his guests and interjecting and going off on an unrelated tangent. He starts asking his guest a question but the plot is lost completely and they end up talking about something else entirely lol.
Maybe it's the amphetamines that causes this expansive pattern, I don't know.

Yes. He definitely try’s to hard. Lol. It’s very cringe. And says crazy stuff like “your gurus guru ask me for advice”. He acts like he’s gods gift to bodybuilding. He definitely faked his way into the bodybuilding scene

I like Leo's wife :D
I think Leo has good intentions but his problem is that he thinks he knows it all or almost all LOL.
He def. tries way too hard to fit in an industry where he has zero records.
I always have issues with guys who think they know more than anyone else...
However, that being said he has one or two videos about heart-related topics that are good.
He is for sure a strange character...

Everyone’s wants to be a guru or coach now and he’s not anywhere near qualified to be either.
Hate how he slams Dante and anyone he disagrees with. It just obnoxious behavior to speak in absolutes like he’s does and act like he’s smarter than anyone in the industry. Total bottom feeder

I like Leo's wife :D
I think Leo has good intentions but his problem is that he thinks he knows it all or almost all LOL.
He def. tries way too hard to fit in an industry where he has zero records.
I always have issues with guys who think they know more than anyone else...
However, that being said he has one or two videos about heart-related topics that are good.
He is for sure a strange character...
That’s the truth.

It’s sad how he try’s to act so tough online talking junk to guys he wouldn’t say a word to in person lol

Everyone’s wants to be a guru or coach now and he’s not anywhere near qualified to be either.
Hate how he slams Dante and anyone he disagrees with. It just obnoxious behavior to speak in absolutes like he’s does and act like he’s smarter than anyone in the industry. Total bottom feeder

My thoughts exactly. He used to be a pretty big dude from what I understand, then downsized and now fancies himself a longevity expert

Yawn

If there was no YouTube, no one would give him a second glance. Another fly by night guru. He is on some guys' podcasts I listen to sometimes, which is annoying

Don't worry, give it another year or so and no one will remember him

He's way too damn excitable and ends up trying too hard. Seems like another one of those guys who is out there to be 'controversial' and talk shit about everyone

He seems to be promoting himself as another guy who "gained wisdom and downsized".
This appears to the current packaging that gives gurus extra credibility. A few years ago it was sharing "real" dosages.
He's also laying on the "I used to be a social deviant" schtick a bit too thick IMO.

It's all self-marketing, which is what one must do on social media.
Young people today aspire to be "Youtubers". I guess I'm old fashioned and don't mind working a real job :p

My thoughts exactly. He used to be a pretty big dude from what I understand, then downsized and now fancies himself a longevity expert

Yawn

If there was no YouTube, no one would give him a second glance. Another fly by night guru. He is on some guys' podcasts I listen to sometimes, which is annoying

Don't worry, give it another year or so and no one will remember him

He's way too damn excitable and ends up trying too hard. Seems like another one of those guys who is out there to be 'controversial' and talk shit about everyone

Is it because he said so or you've seen a picture? Anyone have a picture of him when he was "big"?

I've only seen two of his videos but he was naming some boards in one them and mentioned Professional Muscle as being a knowledgeable board. He has some smarts! LOL!! Hopefully he's not TrinityD reinventing himself!

Not sure if he has been bigger, but if the one pic is his biggest size, that is like what a dime a dozen of the guys here look like where I live after doing a cycle going into summer.

Another self-appointed guru. Apparently he believes he's the bearer of knowledge aligning all your epi/genetic ailments.

Not sure if he has been bigger, but if the one pic is his biggest size, that is like what a dime a dozen of the guys here look like where I live after doing a cycle going into summer.
He said in one podcast his neck use to be over 20 inches 🤣🤣🤣 yeah ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members