over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help insulin and growth hormone

musclefr

Registered
Newbies
Hello everyone Before starting I would like to apologize if my English is not very good I am French and I tire of a tool to translate conversations I've been studying insulin and growth hormone protocols for a few months now My goal is to gain a lot of mass / volume To grow as you say With my research and the help of a few people on this forum that I thank It was my advice to do Slow insulin (lantus) in the morning between 40 to 50 units to start Then eat After training I was advised to start with 10 units of rapid insulin with 10 grams of dextrose for 1 unit of insulin. At the end of my training If I understood correctly you advise me to inject 10 units of growth hormone (use of growth hormone 3 times a week) And 10 minutes after 10 units of insulin My questions above: Slow insulin (lantus) it takes every day or only 2 to 3 times a week? Fast insulin what also takes every workout day? Or only on the days when I take growth hormone? In France for insulin have often heard it said that you have to do a month on and a month off? While I understand that here it is best to stay up to 3 months with insulin in order to solidify the gains As for the cycle I intend to do Testo e 1500mg per week Deca 800 mg week Anadrol between 100 to 150mg per week With insulin and growth hormone Thank you for the people who will help me in the research and the person who gives me their opinions good day to you

Bro anadrol dosage you mean per day right ?

For lantus you can go with small dosage every morning start even 20 ius then increase as you feel during the day and consistency of ur meals timing ,

Doing 10ui of rapid slin is fine IF YOU HAVE INSULIN RESISTANCE, if you are highly sensitive to insulin, this is WAYYY too much. Most people, especially bodybuilders, already have a good bit of insulin resistance, but if you don't, 10iu will get you into trouble FAST. Start with like 2units and work up from there, 5iu of rapid slin is a lot actually. People that regularly use a lot more have massive insulin resistance.

Also, your cycle is advanced, you need to be an advanced bodybuilder who doesn't get side effects easily to handle those doses, not everyone can. Hopefully you are more advanced than you seem. If you have never done slin or GH before, start with just GH first, for a few years at least.

Hi all I come to give you some news I'm still looking at the protocol that I would like to put in place I need pretty quick muscle gains So I think I will do the cure
over 12 to 14 weeks

S1 to s14: testo e 1500mg

S1 to s4: superdrol 50mg (injectable)
S 1 a s 8: Oral anadrol 100mg per day
S1 a 14: boldo 1000mg
S1 a s 12: Decabolin 800mg

Insulin 3 times week 40 iu lantus Rapid insulin 10iu after each workout (I start with 4 ui and little by little until I find a good dose) 1 month on 1 month tin GH 3 times a week after training at a rate of 10 iu

Not a fan of front loading orals. Do you come off when you are done blasting or do you cruise? Or possible blast again. Have you ever ran anadrol before because at 100mgs it kills a lot of peoples appetite? That’s a lot of gear. How long have you been cycling? Why do you need quick muscle gains? Is your diet in check, because if it’s not with that much insulin, anadrol and superdrol you are going to bloat like a mofo. I see no mention of any estrogen control or anything. Man you are at the 4 gram mark. I think you are going to be a walking side effect considering you are coming here asking basic questions for a really advanced cycle. Just my 2 cents.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws