over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Simple Stack with Test, Deca and ???

jtcraig3

Registered
I haven’t been on this site in forever…over the past 3 years, I’ve let myself get completely out of shape as I went into business for myself and have been building the company.

Anyway, I’ve kept up with my TRT regiment expect my doctor also prescribes Deca and decided not to use it b/c I didn’t really see the benefit of doing so if I wasn’t even going to the gym. Therefore, I’ve got a shit ton of pharma-grade Deca and I don’t know what to do with it.

I’m about to start hitting the gym, but really have no desire to workout like a meathead any longer – I just want to lose weight, keep some lean muscle and focus on being healthy (strengthen my core, do things that make me more mobile, functional, etc. as I start to get older). I’m going to incorporate a lot of stretching, probably some restorative yoga, etc.

I know saying I want to “focus on being healthy” I kind of an oxymoron with what I’m about to ask next, but I figured I might as well kick start things with a 2 or 3-month cycle. I have the Test and Deca, but not sure what to combine them with and at what dosage for how long. I know Deca makes you retain water, so not the ideal component to use, but as I said, I’m just looking for something simple I can do for a few months to help me get going.

Forgive me, I’m sure if I searched around for a few hours I could piece together the answers to my questions, but I honestly don’t have the time…I had a little bit of time between my lunch meeting and my 2 o’clock to crank out this post.

Any suggestions you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Well Test-Deca-Dbol is the bread and butter stack but I've always found Adrol to be superior to Dbol so...

But I have to ask: with your goals in mind, would you really need anything else than an intense workout regimen and a good diet on top of your prescribed TRT?

I mean I understand wanting to kickstart the process but before you know it that one cycle is going to lead to another cycle etcetera... Before you know it you'll be addicted to using AAS again/getting bigger again and that seems to be the opposite of what you want to accomplish so if I were you, I would stick to the TRT for the AAS-part.

You can try EQ. The claimed reasoning for this is an increase in red blood cell production. I know roids do this in general so maybe it just disproportionately does so when comparing doses?

Anecdote: I liked EQ since I feel it did slightly help me out in cardio but placebo effect can be real strong. So did it really?

What's your TRT dose? I've tried high dosed cycles but as I've gotten older I really enjoy the lower dosed stuff. If it was me I'd probably 150mg each per week and maybe add 50mg Proviron or 100mg Masteron as icing.

I've also moved further from traditional BBing and started using a lot of KBs lately. They work you hard without crushing the body. TGU and 1-arm swings are my staples.

You can try EQ. The claimed reasoning for this is an increase in red blood cell production. I know roids do this in general so maybe it just disproportionately does so when comparing doses?

Anecdote: I liked EQ since I feel it did slightly help me out in cardio but placebo effect can be real strong. So did it really?
So you did eq to get help with your cardio? Because if that's the only thing you liked and got out of eq then something is wrong

how about test....and deca?
and thats it? why do u need anything else? i know guys who did test/deca and won their first bodybuilding shows on that.
if u THINK u need anything else. pick a dht. var, mast....this way u get a test, dht. and nandrolone at the same time. no redundant shit. all 3.

how about test....and deca?
and thats it? why do u need anything else? i know guys who did test/deca and won their first bodybuilding shows on that.
if u THINK u need anything else. pick a dht. var, mast....this way u get a test, dht. and nandrolone at the same time. no redundant shit. all 3.

I agree with brutus, why not just Test and Deca? If you're looking to refine your physique I don't see a need for an oral unless it's short term. The oral will screw up your lipids...why bother.

Your goals don’t really sound like they need much gear above trt and maybe a little deca each week. You just want to lose weight, hold onto muscle and look good naked and be healthy, right? Sounds like a good diet and training program is what you need. As far as diets go just go into a deficit get 1-2grams of protein per lb and fill in the rest with whatever food you like then slowly clean it up as cals get lower.

I think you’ll be very happy with the results of running these two together. You’ll pull off a nice recomp if you do it right I don’t see any reason to throw an oral in especially with how you are looking to get back into the gym. Last time I ran the two together I ran 500mg Test and 300mg Deca. Loved it

i would use test deca + 3-4iu HGH and call it a day

I'm 60 300 deca 500 test per week and 4iu gh ed is about all I can handle anymore. Just added 400mg L cartinene per day definitely feel better!
Point being I have tried everything over my 40 plus years of training and competing but nothing can beat good old test & deca!

I started using gear on 1982. It was test, deca, and dbol. I'm 62 now and still using test (125mg per week) and deca (100mg per week).
No orals. I throw in tren sometimes (150mg per week). Tryin to stay healthy. Keeping the blood pressure around 112/74.

OK, I'll be the kill joy here. Why not just stay on TRT. From what your goal is according to your post, I can't see why you would require even the Deca.

I started using gear on 1982. It was test, deca, and dbol. I'm 62 now and still using test (125mg per week) and deca (100mg per week).
No orals. I throw in tren sometimes (150mg per week). Tryin to stay healthy. Keeping the blood pressure around 112/74.
You're giving me hope, Nico. Whats the secret to 112/74? Im 49, lean, run almost every day, HARD (HR up to 180 sometimes) and mines 125/75 on 5mg of Lisinopril.

This guy gets it 👍💪💯

I try to avoid batter fried foods, ie, chicken, fish, oysters, shrimp. I'm from the south, we eat anything. I'll sneak some in every couple of weeks. Life can't be too boring, you have to enjoy eating a little.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws