over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black

I’ve heard tren can be neuro toxic I’ve never heard this about dbol before. That’s interesting and something I’m going to look into. I don’t run dbol i always thought it was a garbage drug but I’m they type of person who wants to learn, know and question everything.
I’ve heard this about nandrolone too but I believe in that study they were injecting it in the brains of the rats so I could imagine that’s going to have a not so great effect

Woo this spun out of control pretty quick.

Victor, i think I'm just preaching to the choir here but i think you're impression of what this forum is...is slightly off because you've only been here what, 3 days?

From initial posts by you, i have a feeling you thought this crowd was a bit less knowledgable. Totally understandable as MOST forums are full of complete idiots. But that isn't quite true here. LOTS of older vets on here who know their shit. And now you dont want to post here because the "PRO BBER" blast-till-you-die thing isn't your market. You're still off man, lol. That's not this forum either. There is a middle ground that i just dont think you've seen..and in that middle ground is where you're knowledge is valuable. So who knows.

And honestly, the "challenging" posts from certain members actually SHOWS that this crew is pretty knowledgeable. If you were preaching to some new gear users, everyone would've kept their mouth shut and nodded their heads. But since you posted science based evidence and LOTS of guys here are into science base evidence, you will get lots of questions and push. THIS IS NOT AN ECHO CHAMBER. There are lots of opinions, some very safe, some a little less so. But that is what science is about. You are challenging data that was commonly accepted.

Either way, hope you stay around because this board would benefit from it.

Victor, i think I'm just preaching to the choir here but i think you're impression of what this forum is...is slightly off because you've only been here what, 3 days?

From initial posts by you, i have a feeling you thought this crowd was a bit less knowledgable. Totally understandable as MOST forums are full of complete idiots. But that isn't quite true here. LOTS of older vets on here who know their shit. And now you dont want to post here because the "PRO BBER" blast-till-you-die thing isn't your market. You're still off man, lol. That's not this forum either. There is a middle ground that i just dont think you've seen..and in that middle ground is where you're knowledge is valuable. So who knows.

And honestly, the "challenging" posts from certain members actually SHOWS that this crew is pretty knowledgeable. If you were preaching to some new gear users, everyone would've kept their mouth shut and nodded their heads. But since you posted science based evidence and LOTS of guys here are into science base evidence, you will get lots of questions and push. THIS IS NOT AN ECHO CHAMBER. There are lots of opinions, some very safe, some a little less so. But that is what science is about. You are challenging data that was commonly accepted.

This post nails it. I think he read us wrong completely. So many older guys wiling to get Victor’s perspective. We can agree or disagree but the more info we have the better.

So Victor post a study in rats about a veterinary drug causing kidney trauma, and the first thing people start spouting off is well we aren't rats....if that doesn't show stupidity I don't know what does? Well we can't go injecting humans with EQ to see how much kidney damage it causes at what dose now can we? So the fact that it did this in rats is maybe a red flag to choose a safer more studied drug, besides like victor said what is EQ doing for you that an equivalent dose of test can't do, and it's been studied in humans 🤔. I'm smart enough to have figured out the message he was conveying so why couldn't all the smart people of this board not? There are some smart bros on this board but most on this board are looking through a lense of their drug addiction and body image addiction, "well EQ has NEVER hurt me" LMFAO.

So obviously test and GH are the safe bets for older guys, but what else? I loved Deca for joints but the more I read it doesn’t seem to help only mask the damage. I’m proof of that as I’ve taken boatloads of it and while the joints felt great on it I’ve still torn tendons and had plenty surgeries.

Never a fan of EQ so whatever. But what should older guys who want to keep living the lifestyle be using? My basics are Test, GH, and Proviron from now on year round but if I want to push things certain times of the year am I just increasing doses or can I add some things?

This post nails it. I think he read us wrong completely. So many older guys wiling to get Victor’s perspective. We can agree or disagree but the more info we have the better.
Yes I will be 48 in a few months I’m just a gym rat who loves bodybuilding and the utilization of sports technologies and my body has been responding different lately. A few injuries and I’m just not young anymore. Any information and advice is always welcome. Back in my teens and early twenties all we had were magazines and there was very little to no steroid talk. You had to walk up to a big guy and start asking questions. We knew big muscular guys took gear and it was no big deal. Today with the technology we have is crazy if you really look at it.

So Victor post a study in rats about a veterinary drug causing kidney trauma, and the first thing people start spouting off is well we aren't rats....if that doesn't show stupidity I don't know what does? Well we can't go injecting humans with EQ to see how much kidney damage it causes at what dose now can we? So the fact that it did this in rats is maybe a red flag to choose a safer more studied drug, besides like victor said what is EQ doing for you that an equivalent dose of test can't do, and it's been studied in humans 🤔. I'm smart enough to have figured out the message he was conveying so why couldn't all the smart people of this board not? There are some smart bros on this board but most on this board are looking through a lense of their drug addiction and body image addiction, "well EQ has NEVER hurt me" LMFAO.
I don’t use high doses or even use eq but yes I did question the study or studies because as often is the case my real world experience was different from what the studies showed. I was honestly wanting him to post 34 I believe he said studies to show something more. He made a statement that equipoise is one the most toxic aas. I understand what he was trying to say but he also had an air being above question and criticism.
The only conclusion I could draw from any of these studies is boldenone is shown to be harmful to rats and that it could possibly be harmful to humans as well.
I don’t think boldenone is anything special or even particularly effective over other drugs for most people. I don’t care if people use it or not. For me it’s worthless because of the anxiety. I’m not arguing for drug usage at all. I’m questioning what appears as inconclusive evidence being touted as fact.

So obviously test and GH are the safe bets for older guys, but what else? I loved Deca for joints but the more I read it doesn’t seem to help only mask the damage. I’m proof of that as I’ve taken boatloads of it and while the joints felt great on it I’ve still torn tendons and had plenty surgeries.

Never a fan of EQ so whatever. But what should older guys who want to keep living the lifestyle be using? My basics are Test, GH, and Proviron from now on year round but if I want to push things certain times of the year am I just increasing doses or can I add some things?
Test, GH, insulin, proviron, primo, deca (at moderate doses), masteron (again at reasonable dosages) even tren (at small dosages).
Raise test up till you get unwanted side effects, that dosage is different for different people.

My current blast...(dieting)
Test E 500mg/wk, EQ dropping it out 300mg/wk, mast prop 50mg eod, tren ace 35mg eod

I’ve tried to like EQ many times, just never got anything out of it that so many claim. So if it happens to be detrimental health wise then really what’s the point? Risk to reward, and in my case it does absolute shit. I’d rather use Tren since I know it ain’t the healthiest drug but I know damn sure I will get results.

I’ve tried to like EQ many times, just never got anything out of it that so many claim. So if it happens to be detrimental health wise then really what’s the point? Risk to reward, and in my case it does absolute shit. I’d rather use Tren since I know it ain’t the healthiest drug but I know damn sure I will get results.
Im in the same boat. IMO EQ has merit in a narrow application, as an ergogenic aid not as a muscle builder. The way i see it now is that it was never designed to accrue muscle mass in horses but to boost performance. Ill take one dose of 300mg if im having a run of extreme fatigue and just cant seem to get my ass in gear, in that respect it actually works for me. But as far as building muscle or really anything else i consider it a lost cause. Just my .02

I said I would post this video, and I am a Man of my word

Brain Heath and Anabolic Steroid Use Dr Michael Miletic with Victor Black
Enhancement Practices Anabolic Steroids, rHGH, Insulin and mitigating long term Cognitive Risk

I will not be responding to questions or comments to this video here.

I only post, because I said I would.. not to reopen the thread

Rather see this as " closure" yes it covers " why Boldenone and Dbol" have no place in responsible PED use

Brings us full circle about why we are here

1, " free content" from me... I give away a ton of free content always have, always will

and

2, high quality evidence based information from experts in this domain..

100% the opposite of the shit talk that brought us here

Thank you for your consideration

Rather see this as " closure" yes it covers " why Boldenone and Dbol" have no place in responsible PED use

Im confused.

This new video says testosterone derivatives (like EQ and dbol) are bad for brain health...in rat models.
We also know that Tren use is bad for brain health...from rat models.
So why does one have "NO PLACE" in responsible PED use and the other one does (at small dosages)?
I feel like there is weird nit picking here.

He wants to get paid for explaining available information to the uninitiated. Can't fault him for wanting to make the money when there are people who are paying.

It seems he does take exception to being questioned. The majority of responses have been respectful. You would think from his responses the majority of posts are disrespecting him which is not the case.

He isn't trying to please everyone.

The guy doesn't want discussions he wants followers/worshippers like all the other odd gurus.

Why do you keep saying people are talking shit to you? Some of the top vets on this forum just spent 3 pages mending your hurt feelers. This is a DISCUSSION BOARD and we’re not newbies from bb.com getting over our fear of needles and we’re not guys shooting up whatever the local gym dealer had in his bag that day either. If you want mindless sheep salivating over your words then stick to your podcasts, honestly I’ve never seen someone so arrogant treated so nicely then cry so much about being treated poorly I don’t get it....

Tried to give you the benefit of the doubt multiple times but turns out you’re not different from all the other social media “gurus” just saying dumb outlandish shit to get attention and thinking nobody has the right to dispute you.

If you want mindless sheep salivating over your words then stick to your podcasts, honestly I’ve never seen someone so arrogant treated so nicely then cry so much about being treated poorly I don’t get it....

The truth is that he did not come to this forum to advertise his services, he was called by other users and came to defend himself.

The truth is that he did not come to this forum to advertise his services, he was called by other users and came to defend himself.

Never said he did and I have no problem with how a man makes his living but half the thread is guys bending over backwards trying to make him feel welcome and him saying how we're all talking shit and he shouldn't be questioned.

Never said he did and I have no problem with how a man makes his living but half the thread is guys bending over backwards trying to make him feel welcome and him saying how we're all talking shit and he shouldn't be questioned.

I must have read a different thread, wow :unsure:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity