over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Future PEDs

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I read a lot of science news and follow several scientific publications just because physics fascinates me. This leads to a lot of speculation about future technologies and discoveries. None of which im qualified to make but it is interesting to think about.

Im curious as to where people see PEDs going in the next 50 to 100 years. Will we be looking at safer alternatives to steroids? Gene therapies to enhance muscular strength and endurance or something entirely different?

Im curious as to what you all think the next big breakthroughs will be in human performance.

No one is gonna be taking test, eventually

Most steroids are just simple derivatives of testosterone modified to mitigate certain things for certain applications. The results have been myriad 'cleaner' compounds like primo, which I suspect will evolve into even safer compounds with less sides

I dunno where SARMS are headed, but I imagine they're the main point of focus

I suppose trt will become a new normal

we need more patrick arnolds chemists out there on the front lines of pioneer research, ready to change molecule bonds and release some new versions of DMZ and Epistane :) I have been waiting patiently lol

Dmz blew dbol and anadrol out of the water, the only thing that comes close is superdrol

epistane was a godly compound period , very versatile

find me a source on here with legit epistane and or dmz and i would be thrilled, not in raw form either

I don't see actual AAS changing all that much. All steroid molecules pretty similar; there's only so many ways you can change it.

There’s always the chance that the sport/hobby of bodybuilding will move further from pharmaceuticals and into gene alteration in the future. Very Ray Bradbury.

we need more patrick arnolds chemists out there on the front lines of pioneer research, ready to change molecule bonds and release some new versions of DMZ and Epistane :) I have been waiting patiently lol

Dmz blew dbol and anadrol out of the water, the only thing that comes close is superdrol

find me a source on here with legit epistane and or dmz and i would be thrilled, not in raw form either
If I find a source with epistane and halodrol I’m buying all I can afford. I used to stack those and got the changes from day to day were insane. I’d lose fat and gain muscle without really changing diet. Those old ds/ph were awesome.
Epistane permanently got rid of some gyno I had from puberty

Man if I find an epistane hookup I’m going all in. It was the first thing I ever ran lol

Something that builds muscle as well as superdrol, but without shutting down our natural production of testosterone and no serious adverse effects. Is that so much to ask for?

Something that builds muscle as well as superdrol, but without shutting down our natural production of testosterone and no serious adverse effects. Is that so much to ask for?

Eventually I think bodybuilding may even become obsolete or just so ridiculous that it pushes even further into the fringe

By that, I mean there will be a way to buy muscle. Myostatin inhibition, gene therapy, all that goddamn hocus pocus shit is gonna be a reality one day. I hope not, but I can pretty much see it on the horizon. You will be able to buy how you want to look, much the way you can now, but it'll become easier for the average person

Myostatin ihibitors
THIS.

Of course there will be new variations of SARMS and stuff like that. But the future of muscle building will be done by manipulating our genes. Myostatin inhibitors will be the holy grail.

A few questions..

Epistane...I know the powder was easy to find and even legal a few years ago, no longer true?

Do sarms actually work? Never read up on them..

What was the stuff balco and barry bonds used, did it work or go mainstream?

Supedrol, is this looked at favoribly now days? I know it was harsh and what I read it was just temporary (not keepable look or gains).

Real igf, expensive but I've also read it's affects are temporary. I'd imagine even if so you could use it to retain mass while going super low calorie and loosing a ton of fat in a short period.

An injectable var would be interesting, victors video showed alot of people don't absorb it well (from what I interpreted not trying to misquote him). But id imagine one could increase affects by simply taking more orally which would also increase negative affects

Very short acting compounds to promote growth but don't stay in the system long enough to really harm health, surprised no one thinks of this. Say you took 200 mg tne pre and post workout. 400mg ed x7 is 2800mg test a week, but it's only active for a short period. Would this stimulate growth even close to 2800mg prop or cyp? What if it only was half as effective due to short half life, but had 1/8 the the negative health consequences? No idea...just good for thought...surprised no one has ever really expirented more with suspension although we consider short acting insulin to be an effective tool for growth despite it not staying in system long

Sorry to say but nowhere. Davos is planning a 4th wave stakeholder capitalist takeover, a planned take down of the world economy just for the fire sale. Small businesses world wide have been reduced by 40%. Health passports are being instituted. Canada just passed that you can be fined 1 million dollars if you refuse to be placed in quarantine. We will be eating Soylent Green, insects and MREs made from processed GMO crops within the next 5 years. No one will have money for test let alone some new fangled genetic engineering if you're outside of the privileged elite other than those involved in clinical trials. One day you will wake up and your currency will be worth nothing just like what happened in Russia in 1991. Sounds crazy, I know.

Bodybuilders are already too unreal, I don't know to what extent you can improve the looks with better drugs. Maybe the same results but without (or less) side effects?

On the other hand, in the rest of sports where people do not accept gear use, if with better drugs it becomes too evident (even more than it is now), the business around it ends or it will have to change. But the general public is not like the bodybuilding public, they don't want to see doped athletes.

You will be able to buy how you want to look, much the way you can now, but it'll become easier for the average person
When you consider what's been accomplished in 20 years, simple purchases of adjustments/enhancements to your body probably is not very far away.

I shoot you a pm

Eventually I think bodybuilding may even become obsolete or just so ridiculous that it pushes even further into the fringe

By that, I mean there will be a way to buy muscle. Myostatin inhibition, gene therapy, all that goddamn hocus pocus shit is gonna be a reality one day. I hope not, but I can pretty much see it on the horizon. You will be able to buy how you want to look, much the way you can now, but it'll become easier for the average person

I think we are headed in this direction, but it won't be for a very long time. Also, it will suck for people like us who have worked our asses off for so long.

CRISPR is a technology that can be used to edit genes and, as such, will likely change the world. The essence of CRISPR is simple: it's a way of finding a specific bit of DNA inside a cell. After that, the next step in CRISPR gene editing is usually to alter that piece of DNA.

1. Analyze the DNA of top body builders to identify genes that distinguish pro BBs from the average joe.
2. Selectively edit corresponding genes in patients.
3. Watch rich silicon valley nerds turn into buff dudes with minimal training. They will look better than a hard-working working class gym goer.

There's some limits to the gene editing in terms of bone structure etc. But CRISPR will still be the most important method for performance enhancement in the future. There won't be any breakthroughs when it comes to SARMs. They are a dead end.

THIS.

Of course there will be new variations of SARMS and stuff like that. But the future of muscle building will be done by manipulating our genes. Myostatin inhibitors will be the holy grail.

Just read up on Myostatin inhibitors. I think there’s one in Stage 2 trials.

Hopefully there’s some form of this while we are all alive.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear