YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Front Loading Anabolics =Will You Get Receptor Downregulation?

Adrenal fatigue is the notion that our adrenal glands get overworked by stress and stop producing the hormones we need, including cortisol. It's a medical myth. You may have a legitimate health issue, but it's definitely not adrenal fatigue,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997656/

Androgen Receptors don't downregulate in the Presence of Androgens - Myth

Adrenal fatigue is also a myth

then excluding any medical conditions, lets say someone has a perfect lifestyle and bill of health, and they have everyday jetlag and brain fog , what would you attribute this to?

then excluding any medical conditions, lets say someone has a perfect lifestyle and bill of health, and they have everyday jetlag and brain fog , what would you attribute this to?

I am just going to be blunt here

This is the point of push back that I have on guys that moan about " paid" content

I provided a study here

If anyone was interested in learning more IMO that is " enough" you have the thread, pull on it..

Read the study and if you did, then the answer to the question here is in the study

" Typical differential diagnosis of “adrenal fatigue” and related states are: (1) sleep obstructive apnea syndrome; (2) adrenal insufficiency; (3) mental illnesses; (4) excessive working (overwork); (5) night-shift workers; (6) other hormonal deficiencies; (7) liver and kidney dysfunctions; (8) heart conditions; (9) chronic pulmonary obstructive disease; (10) autoimmune diseases. "

This is "why" i make paid content for those that are too busy or for whatever other reason do not wish to read studies..

1, this information is not new
2, I give the link to the study " freely"

and

3, for anyone that does not wish to read studies, I provide a "service"

No one can say fairer than that

" I don't want to read the studies Victor"

great so I offer a service so you don't have to $15 USD a month

" Typical differential diagnosis of “adrenal fatigue” and related states are: (1) sleep obstructive apnea syndrome; (2) adrenal insufficiency; (3) mental illnesses; (4) excessive working (overwork); (5) night-shift workers; (6) other hormonal deficiencies; (7) liver and kidney dysfunctions; (8) heart conditions; (9) chronic pulmonary obstructive disease; (10) autoimmune diseases. "

This is the point of push back that I have on guys that moan about " paid" content

I provided a study here

If anyone was interested in learning more IMO that is " enough" you have the thread, pull on it..

Read the study and if you did, then the answer to the question here is in the study

This is "why" i make paid content for those that are too busy or for whatever other reason do not wish to read studies..

and

Tell that to all the Eastern Bloc countries when they were tearing up the olympics in OLY lifting back in the day. I’d trust secret level East German OLY research over this or any study that proclaims adrenal fatigue is non existent. Whether Acutely or chronic. If I could provide those studies I would but I’ve lost them years ago. Those studies are the only ones I care about when it comes to steroid and exercise induced adrenal fatigue.

There could be a host of things. Stress, over worked, not eating enough, eating like crap, etc. Those are also symptoms of depression and anxiety. there’s no real evidence to support adrenal fatigue. It’s one those things that are perpetuated by “alternative” medicine quacks.

If someone is having problems with their adrenal glands then it’s a serious issue that needs medical attention and not something mislabeled as adrenal fatigue

If someone is having problems with their adrenal glands then it’s a serious issue that needs medical attention and not something mislabeled as adrenal fatigue
I will say I have experienced all of those symptoms, which I attributed to the famous "adrenal fatigue" phenomenon that I have studied. I will also say I didnt notice shit from MACA, Ginsengs.... TAURINE and TRIBULUS YES, so yes basically to combat adrenal fatigue we take the class of compounds called ADAPTOGENS, I have experimented with a ton. Not too impressed , but on a 8$ MET-RX Trib-500 bottle I had incredible results 20 different times over the last year in terms of bigger nuts , easier bigger loads, better sex drive recovery, despite what people say about tribulus. People talk shit about creatine too, One time during pct i had multiple people asking me what I was on during pct and it was jujt creatine mono

I will say I have experienced all of those symptoms, which I attributed to the famous "adrenal fatigue" phenomenon that I have studied. I will also say I didnt notice shit from MACA, Ginsengs.... TAURINE and TRIBULUS YES, so yes basically to combat adrenal fatigue we take the class of compounds called ADAPTOGENS, I have experimented with a ton. Not too impressed , but on a 8$ MET-RX Trib-500 bottle I had incredible results 20 different times over the last year in terms of bigger nuts , easier bigger loads, better sex drive recovery, despite what people say about tribulus. People talk shit about creatine too, One time during pct i had multiple people asking me what I was on during pct and it was jujt creatine mono
Creatine is a really good supplement that gets overlooked by some. It has use beyond physical fitness as well. I think most people could probably benefit from using it.
What kind of tribulus did you use? I used to used tribulus A a long time ago and for me it was quite beneficial before I started trt

I don’t believe there’s such a thing as receptor site down regulation.

I’ve found it’s more effective to increase anabolic dosages later in the cycle once you’ve hit a plateau. This allows you to keep making gains for a longer period of time. Front loading is doing things backward in my opinion.

I’ve found it’s more effective to increase anabolic dosages later in the cycle once you’ve hit a plateau. This allows you to keep making gains for a longer period of time. Front loading is doing things backward in my opinion.
I don’t disagree with you but before the dosage is increased I think people should increase their calories or even take a deload or week or 2 off of training completely. People tend to look at drugs before training and food. If all other things are considered then one can really stretch a dose for a while before upping it or adding other things. Like if you need to up your dosage in the middle of a 20 week cycle or even every cycle then your doing something wrong in the other 2 departments

He and Stewie are both 100% correct. I used to think adrenal fatigue was a medical diagnosis as well but the symptoms are from something else.

It is VERY important to acknowledge that the symptoms are real though. Too many times, people will condescendingly tell someone suffering that there is nothing wrong with them because adrenal fatigue is a myth. Well no, they ARE suffering, but the reason IS NOT adrenal fatigue.

It could be a hormone (thyroid for example) or nutrient/mineral deficiency (magnesium, vitamin D, B vitamins like b12 or thiamine, etc.) that is undetected. Or a dependency on caffeine/stimulants where your body needs them just to feel "normal." In my case, it was a ferritin deficiency.

Androgen up regulation doesn’t mean anything if your adrenal system downregulates. The adrenal system is the spark, androgens are the gasoline. Starting at too high of a dose, for the majority will simply overtax the adrenals for when his friend needs a primed nervous system.
Hey, did you mean to link to another article? This research doesn't support your claim. It seems somewhat randomly selected, making me think you might have selected the wrong paper.

Lol people are gonna laugh at this, but @aphextwin can attest because it just happened to him, but it's pretty surprising what a difference creatine makes. Both he and I began supplementing it again, me at about 3g a day, and both of us said the same...damn, wish gear was this noticeable! In less than a week, you're tighter, fuller, stronger and have more stamina.

I thought I was getting enough because I eat lots of beef, as in that being my main protein source, so had assumed I was getting enough creatine and that supplementation wouldn't be beneficial

Goddamn I sound like I'm 13 and just started taking cell tech or some shit. At a few grams preworkout with some caffeine and a few carbs, the pumps are like anadrol. OK ignore me now

Lol people are gonna laugh at this, but @aphextwin can attest because it just happened to him, but it's pretty surprising what a difference creatine makes. Both he and I began supplementing it again, me at about 3g a day, and both of us said the same...damn, wish gear was this noticeable! In less than a week, you're tighter, fuller, stronger and have more stamina.

I thought I was getting enough because I eat lots of beef, as in that being my main protein source, so had assumed I was getting enough creatine and that supplementation wouldn't be beneficial

Goddamn I sound like I'm 13 and just started taking cell tech or some shit. At a few grams preworkout with some caffeine and a few carbs, the pumps are like anadrol. OK ignore me now
I'm not going to laugh, I can tell a HUGE difference when I'm taking creatine.

Besides anything that helps with myostatin even a .001% is a plus in my book.

Dude what was that stuff tribesstan? You remember that the little pink pills.
I remember my buddy had like a cycle all planned out on it when we were 18 🤣😂but real talk I took it a few years back again and I definitely side with you on how it effects you in the bedroom and few guys I worked with that won’t touch test bought some trib and loved it.

I see no reason to frontload AAS. It simply causes more side effects and receptor down regulation is something you don't have to worry about. As Nothuman posted adrenal fatigue is not really a thing. The symptoms associated with it are very real though. I am a fan of tapering up doses (and food) over time when you hit a plateau. I don't necessarily do it by time because you should only use more when you actually need more. Food first, training second and drugs 3rd. But sure I won't lie sometimes I think x doses and after 6 weeks I will do y doses just because I like to do that at times but it's really just because I wanted to do y doses from the start but prefer to move up over time to minimize side effects. My cycle now is 250mg sust, 180mg deca and 80mg mast e every 3 days. Over time (summer months) I might increase the mast to about 160mg every 3 days and I will add in tren at 60mg every 3 days. Perhaps some 50mg adrol to have some fun with during the summer as well. Creatine at 5g intra workout every training day as well. You know I really want to blow up when creatine is in the mix :D

I'm not going to laugh, I can tell a HUGE difference when I'm taking creatine.

Besides anything that helps with myostatin even a .001% is a plus in my book.
I had a father in the shop looking for something to help his 16 year old son bench 225, yea I know I know but I do HAVE TO help the customer. His son already takes protein, well kind of it's syntha-6 which by weight is just shy of 50% fat and carbs lol, so I recommended creatine. He got all weird like I told him to run Anadrol. I explained that creatine is highly researched, second only to protein powder, and he should feel comfortable with it. He was not sold as it causes "dehydration and water retention" so in his opinion creatine somehow magically retains fluid while simultaneously causing fluid loss lol.

I discussed working in deloads and 5-6 meals a day EVERYDAY and told him these two things would do more than any supplement I would suggest. He had never heard of deloads and did not sound sold. He then asked if maybe there was a better pre-workout I could suggest for his son. I grabbed the one his son is already on and explained that if you added all the studies performed on every ingredient in the pre it was still LESS than the number done on creatine. He was not sold.

Creatine still suffers the BS myths spread about it and it remains NOT-SEXY to young people. Whenever a young guy buys protein and creatine and not a pre I tell him how proud of them I am lol.

I had a father in the shop looking for something to help his 16 year old son bench 225, yea I know I know but I do HAVE TO help the customer. His son already takes protein, well kind of it's syntha-6 which by weight is just shy of 50% fat and carbs lol, so I recommended creatine. He got all weird like I told him to run Anadrol. I explained that creatine is highly researched, second only to protein powder, and he should feel comfortable with it. He was not sold as it causes "dehydration and water retention" so in his opinion creatine somehow magically retains fluid while simultaneously causing fluid loss lol.

I discussed working in deloads and 5-6 meals a day EVERYDAY and told him these two things would do more than any supplement I would suggest. He had never heard of deloads and did not sound sold. He then asked if maybe there was a better pre-workout I could suggest for his son. I grabbed the one his son is already on and explained that if you added all the studies performed on every ingredient in the pre it was still LESS than the number done on creatine. He was not sold.

Creatine still suffers the BS myths spread about it and it remains NOT-SEXY to young people. Whenever a young guy buys protein and creatine and not a pre I tell him how proud of them I am lol.

It's on the short list of truly beneficial cost to benefit ratio compounds out there. It sounds ironic to some, but it's especially beneficial on a diet when extra nutrients just aren't there any more. Plain old creatine has a number of other benefits, as well, including cognitive ones. Ones I haven't benefited much from, obviously. I may have exaggerated a tad, but the differences are very noticeable when you don't really take anything else preworkout. Mine is basically a glass of green tea with salt and creatine, and the 'meal' has been some pieces of dark chocolate and berries

I provided a study here

and

This is the essence of professional muscle right here. Abstract this data. It's free and it's worth your consideration. This is valuable input for all of us. You can believe it or outright reject it out of hand. But prudence demands you at least read it.

Thank you VB.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner