over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DE treated with Cabergoline

cage99

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have had issues climaxing ever since I first started having sex. Took me 20-25 minutes the first time versus my boys nutting in 1-3 minutes. However it has gotten worse over the years. I take an SSRI (Zoloft) currently for anxiety issues. I just recently lowered my dose from 100mg daily down to 50mg. Gonna wait another week and then drop down to 25mg daily. The detox feelings suck ass so I’m taking it slow to lessen the withdrawals.

I also take 1mg daily of finastiride for hair loss. Gonna cut it out this week and just use DHT removing shampoos and RU. After abt a month or two I should have a decent idea if the lowering of my medications have helped. If not I’ve been reading about cabergoline for a go to for helping achieve ejaculation. So, has anyone here suffered from DE (delayed ejaculation)? This means it takes 30+ minutes of stimulation to achieve an orgasm. Or you don’t achieve one at all. If someone here has have you used Caber for this or some other drug? Thanks in advance fellas!!!

Cage

Caber is used to treat high levels of prolactin. Its not something you want to play around with either if unnecessary. Do you have labs showing high prolactin? I'm betting its a combo of the drugs you are taking as its a known side effect of SSRIs. Finastiride also, in a minor few, has ED/DE issues. So if you take both out of the mix... problem likely solved.

Totally agreed with Biswan. You’re on the right track with lowering your Zoloft dosage. Give it a couple weeks after you’re down to 25mg (or less) and I’m willing to bet you’ll be right near where you want to be sexually speaking

That’s my plan and I still have a little ways to go. I figure I got at least 30-40 days before I try and take any other action. I know the ssri and the hair loss treatment has made an existing issue worse. It’s not a huge problem or anything, but it is very annoying.

From researching the issue there are a number of drugs that get thrown at this issue, but there’s NOT much medical studies behind it. It’s just not a very common issue with men. When I was younger I didn’t mind it so much since I’d last plenty long enough in the sack to satisfy anyone I was with. Normally it was 40-50 minutes, but who wants to fuck for that long in their 40’s! I sure don’t!!!!! Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue and what they did to remedy it.

Cage

Also, my prolactin levels are within normal range to answer the question above.

Cage

Also, my prolactin levels are within normal range to answer the question above.

Cage
Based on that caber is a no go. I have had DE issues on gear but luckily not from SSRIs which I am currently on as well. If you need one, don’t be ashamed or go off too quickly. I recommend trying a different one as I had issues on some but not others.

I need the ssri for anxiety. I suffered for way too many years trying talk myself into believing it’s all in my head. Finally got help and it definitely changed my life.

With that said I’m hesitant to come off it completely. I think I can get by on 25mg/daily. At least that’s what I’m gonna try. Guess I’ll see where I end up in another month or two.

Cage

Zoloft made it nearly impossible for me to ejaculate too. I use buspirone for my anxiety now and no more issues and it actually controls my anxiety better too

I was prescribed Paxil in HS and I've had the same issues ever since, plus it gave me B cup tits. Luckily those are gone the DE issues remain and are getting worse lately. It's the point my girl is tapping out on me.

I was prescribed Paxil in HS and I've had the same issues ever since, plus it gave me B cup tits. Luckily those are gone the DE issues remain and are getting worse lately. It's the point my girl is tapping out on me.

Mine tries to hang in there. She’ll make 40min but after that she’s a glob of jello. She’s used to me not finishing, but it gets to her every so often. So I’m trying to do this for both our sakes!

Cage

I know this is an old thread but try TwinLab Yohimbe Fuel. Start low as it can give you the jitters but it definetly increases sensitivity! And it helps in the wood department also.

I know this is an old thread but try TwinLab Yohimbe Fuel. Start low as it can give you the jitters but it definetly increases sensitivity! And it helps in the wood department also.
Interesting. I didn't even know that Twinlab still made that. Going to try finding some tomorrow.

To the OP @cage99 ,

So how'd this all work out? Still having this problem? Hopefully things are back to what you and the Mrs feel is an enjoyable duration.

Still have the problem. I ended up slowly lowering the Zoloft down to 25mg, and got off the finastiride. This helped but it never was a complete fix.

So now instead of 25mg I went back up to 50mg. I also went back on 1mg of finasteride as well. It’s just something I gotta live with.

This shit goes back to my teenage years so I know there’s some underlying issue. If it ever got to the point where I was suffering with ED as well then I wouldn’t hesitate to try new drugs. As it stands now I feel great mentally with what I’m on, and just gotta deal with not finishing.

The wife takes the beating, but she’s a good sport. Poor thing had to go to the gyno several times from having sex with me too long. Just beat up her va jay jay too much.

It was great in the teens, 20’s, 30’s, but not now in my forties.

Cage

Still have the problem. I ended up slowly lowering the Zoloft down to 25mg, and got off the finastiride. This helped but it never was a complete fix.

So now instead of 25mg I went back up to 50mg. I also went back on 1mg of finasteride as well. It’s just something I gotta live with.

This shit goes back to my teenage years so I know there’s some underlying issue. If it ever got to the point where I was suffering with ED as well then I wouldn’t hesitate to try new drugs. As it stands now I feel great mentally with what I’m on, and just gotta deal with not finishing.

The wife takes the beating, but she’s a good sport. Poor thing had to go to the gyno several times from having sex with me too long. Just beat up her va jay jay too much.

It was great in the teens, 20’s, 30’s, but not now in my forties.

Cage
👍👍

i find hcg makes it a lot easier for me
Definitely seems like that increased intracellular testosterone makes a difference. I like to combine it with cabergoline bc with hCG and cab, not only does the time between rounds (refractory period) get majorly decreased but the ejacts are huge.

I’ve suffered from DE from the get go. Much like the OP, it was cool in my 20s and into my 30s, but at 40+ it’s a problem for both myself and the fiancée. 19nors exasperate the issue but I’ve found that when I include Cabaser, it remedies the problem well, even to the point of having less of an issue than when not on tren or deca/npp. Unfortunately cabaser can have some potentially damaging side effects (cardiovascular and neurological) so staying on isn’t an option.

What I have found to also help is 25mg daily proviron with my TRT, along with 250mcg HCG every 5 days. I find that my drive is so high, it actually makes me finish faster as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131