over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ORALS TOWARDS THE END OF CYCLE

I have always ran my orals at the rear of my cycle. Fucking icing on the cake. Test/deca/dbol. Test/tren/drol. Test/mast/var. But I’m old and broke down now days just trying to stay fit,flexible and some wind in the tank. Trt 8hrs sleep.

Interesting info. I like running orals throughout my cutting cycles because I feel the appetite suppression works in my favor, but I feel like only doing it for the last 4 weeks isn't getting the full potential. I've never had any bad side effects from taking orals throughout a 12 week cycle.

Interesting info. I like running orals throughout my cutting cycles because I feel the appetite suppression works in my favor, but I feel like only doing it for the last 4 weeks isn't getting the full potential. I've never had any bad side effects from taking orals throughout a 12 week cycle.
I agree with this. For me most every oral suppresses my appetite so when I read this it makes a lot of sense. To grow we have to eat and personally if the orals are suppressing my appetite there is no way I want that at the very start.
I’ve also ran orals longer 6-8 weeks and as long as your not cramming down 100mg each day and taking the proper support I don’t get any negative sides.

Orals...mid-end-jumpstart...it's gasoline on a fire...as long/short as you wish on how you look/feel...Your life..do what you want

orals are just so rough on the appetite..
I will definitely agree with this. Majority of them get me except Sdrol and tbol.
But this would make sense then to take at the end of your cycle and be able to eat like a monster during the “growing” part of your cycle.
And if your cutting like someone mentioned earlier would be a perfect time to suppress the appetite a little bit

Not sure if there is a thread about this yet but I find it very interesting and worth while due to it making a lot of sense.

Start Minute 8:50

Also a good Info off another forum. I will definitely be trying this next blast.

~Some things are a tradition because, well, theyre a tradition. We do things because thats the way its been done and getting outside of that zone is hard. That mentality is very, very present in the world of steroids. And were all guilty of it in one form or another.

So today I posit a theorybased on some simple science and general observationsthat almost everyone who uses oral steroids is simply doing it wrong.

How many times has this cycle been run:

Im running test e 500mg/w for 12 weeks, with 50mg dbol the first four weeks as a kickstart

That cycle has been done to death. And its just flat out stupid. Its based on little more than the visual effects of the dbol, which can be dramatic those first few weeks. But what are you actually getting? Water and glycogen, right?

But the test takes a while to kick in, so I wanted to get going right away

Get going with what, exactly? You think you are putting on muscle by week two? You think thats what that is? You think that by week two your test levels arent already supraphysiological? Because they are. No, you havent hit that peak point where youre going to stay at for the duration of the cycle, but youre way beyond where you were an hour before your first pin. What youve done is front-loaded strength gains, which are temporary on dbol, and youve added a lot of messy weight that will not be there two months from now. By the time your test has fully engaged youre not that much further ahead in terms of actual muscle growth. Know when you will be in a great position to use an oral like dbol?

The end of your cycle.

Think about it for a moment. Whats the point of running a test cycle? More muscle, right? In your experience, how many guys put on real, quality muscle in four weeks? If someone came on here and said they were running a four week test prop cycle what would be the response? Wed tell him that four weeks isnt long enough to make it worth it. So why are those four weeks different than the ones Im talking about? (Hint: theyre not)

The best youll ever be on cycle is towards the end. After youve been grinding for 10 weeks, eating well, training hard, and putting on appreciable size, your body is getting used to this new paradigm. And then like a thief in the night it is stolen away. The injections stop, the half-lives start to dissipate, and then pct begins. Those last few weeks are underutilized by almost everyone Ive ever seen here or any other forum. So why keep doing it that way?

Thats the way its been done

I propose instead a cycle with an oral that makes use of your time and your personal momentum in a better, smarter way.

Weeks 1-12
Test E 500mg/w

Weeks 10-14
Dbol 20mg/d

Weeks 14-18
PCT

Notice that the dbol continues after the test has stopped? Know why? Because its so fucking stupid to stop everything, wait two weeks, then hope like Hell that you can hold onto what you gained after pct is over. Those two weeks where youre not pinning are wasted by almost every single person whos ever run a cycle. Your testosterone levels are dropping as the half-lives are cycled through. You go from on top of the world to 87 year old man in those two weeks (probably closer to three, honestly, but whos counting?). Rather than accept that condition you could be using that oralin this example dbolto maintain some size and strength as you coast into pct. Wouldnt it be nice to spend another two weeks at high levels of performance in order to let that new muscle keep being worked? It certainly would be better than simply rolling into pct on fumes, as your test levels hit zero, and hoping that your recovery doesnt cost you too much of what you just earned.

Youre stronger and more muscular at the end of a cycle than at the beginning, so stop trying to use orals to make fake gains at the start and instead try to hold on to what youve got at the end.
Sounds good to me I actually thought of the same thing.

I will definitely agree with this. Majority of them get me except Sdrol and tbol.
But this would make sense then to take at the end of your cycle and be able to eat like a monster during the “growing” part of your cycle.
And if your cutting like someone mentioned earlier would be a perfect time to suppress the appetite a little bit
I found that with certain orals that decreased my appetite; I was able to break into smaller doses before meals or use a lower dose in the injectable form and it helped immensely. The main oral I use quite often is provi. On TRT, I just do 12.5mg split dose and 25mg 2x a day for blasting. That oral does has some qualities that I really like. It isn’t very strong (unless using 100mg daily in last weeks of a cut) but it helps with libido and give me that “feel good” feeling. What do you normally dose tbol?

Max🙏

sad that this is a new concept to some ppl.
just look at how our bodies work with aas. using more at first is about as ass backwards as you can get. doesnt matter if oral or inj. you start samll and work up so you have constant progression. particularly with some of the orals as they are very cosmetic.

I think the end makes more sense as you don't start your long cycle with trashed HDL levels.

I always add orals in at the end of my cycles. I ramp up my doses as I go and finish off with orals for my
Highest total dose, and then drop back down and cruise before starting over

anyone try taking the orals just before sleeping to help if getting appetite issues?
I've fully recovered on an h-drol and nolva pct before... so something mild at the end can help hold gains for sure. I sporadically use stronger orals just as pre workout on my bigger lifting days (MWF) any time but if I was still doing pct I would run t-bol prob last few weeks / start of pct

I don’t run orals anymore but when I did I’d usually run them I would run them in 4 week cycles throughout a long 16 week cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with test deca or EQ , I copped that back from Big A’s growth for beginners guide. It worked for me and I enjoyed it. I don’t really think the “kickstart” phase is anything really. But let us know what you do throwing an oral in at the end will certainly help push past some barriers.

anyone try taking the orals just before sleeping to help if getting appetite issues?
I've fully recovered on an h-drol and nolva pct before... so something mild at the end can help hold gains for sure. I sporadically use stronger orals just as pre workout on my bigger lifting days (MWF) any time but if I was still doing pct I would run t-bol prob last few weeks / start of pct
This is a great idea. Hopefully someone here has lol. I wouldn’t mind trying it as most suppress my appetite.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131