over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dying fat cells

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
So I saw few times that right now science claim that far cells after being held long enough in depravation is actually dying l. Previously opinion was that it was only shrinking. Your thoughts, experience? I myself notice that after every cut I stay leaner then my old self from year before. I held less fat in places which I tought I always will be covered. Year by year making progress in how lean I stay. I actually always trying to stay very lean after every cut to keep insuline sensitivity very high. I would like to know time frames if anyone knows.

Certainly, when comparing bodybuilders of the past who did dirtier off seasons, and current ones who stay leaner, I wonder how true or important is thos all about insulin sensitivity high. I mean, before they got fat but they were in great condition on the day of the contest. Very few stayed lean like Milos. Look at Lee Priest, Dorian Yates, Jay or Ronnie.

As for your question, I would like to see the studies where fat cells are eliminated, not only reduced.

Reactions: Bio
So I saw few times that right now science claim that far cells after being held long enough in depravation is actually dying l. Previously opinion was that it was only shrinking. Your thoughts, experience? I myself notice that after every cut I stay leaner then my old self from year before. I held less fat in places which I tought I always will be covered. Year by year making progress in how lean I stay. I actually always trying to stay very lean after every cut to keep insuline sensitivity very high. I would like to know time frames if anyone knows.

Please post the study/story. It sounds like you remain lean because of your diet, which is keeping insulin sensitivity high.

I would like to see the study and if it's true, what percent of fat cells are being eliminated. It would have to be a very small amount. Bodybuilders and other athletes that have to cut weight have always had the ability to rebound and become quite fat if they allowed themselves.

Cool sculpting is about the only thing I’ve seen that actually causes fat cell death. Well, and there’s a few peptides that do so, but they are not fat cell specific. They kill all cells,

bostin Lloyd used it, probably helped destroy his kidneys

Cool sculpting is about the only thing I’ve seen that actually causes fat cell death. Well, and there’s a few peptides that do so, but they are not fat cell specific. They kill all cells,

Regarding killing fat cells/removal, liposuction, CoolSculpt, and deoxycholic acid are the more permanent methods. Aqualyx (I believe approved in some countries, unsure whether EU) and Kybella (US approved, for "double chin treatment") can be injected into fat spots, typically small lipomas, as they tend to leave a hole if overdone.
There are other methods out there, but typically you need to either remove, freeze/extreme heat, or chemically lyse the fat cells for permanent removal.

There is quite a few methods now. Truesculpt ID has shown better results the cool sculpting. I have an appointment next week. If I do it, I will give feedback.

Apoptosis can occur in mature adipocytes. It's being studied currently. There's quite a few rat trials looking at everything from fasting to CLA supplementation.

Saw cryo sculpting mentioned. I would highly recommend against it. The clinics won’t talk about the possibility of 3rd degree burns from the machines to Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia. In fact in their “studies” it’s highly down played. There are quite a few class action law suits.

There is quite a few methods now. Truesculpt ID has shown better results the cool sculpting. I have an appointment next week. If I do it, I will give feedback.

Please do! What are are you looking into?

Where do you have fat? LOL! Mr. Lean!!

Regarding killing fat cells/removal, liposuction, CoolSculpt, and deoxycholic acid are the more permanent methods. Aqualyx (I believe approved in some countries, unsure whether EU) and Kybella (US approved, for "double chin treatment") can be injected into fat spots, typically small lipomas, as they tend to leave a hole if overdone.
There are other methods out there, but typically you need to either remove, freeze/extreme heat, or chemically lyse the fat cells for permanent removal.
I have a whole thread about my experimentation with deoxycholic acid. It works. I'm even DIYing my own now. Very cheap. Search "i-lipo" "laser lipo" on the forum and it will pop up. It started as a search for ways to target fat and I ended up on this. I also have some links at the beginning to some relatively affordable coolsculpting machines for home use.

I have a whole thread about my experimentation with deoxycholic acid. It works. I'm even DIYing my own now. Very cheap. Search "i-lipo" "laser lipo" on the forum and it will pop up. It started as a search for ways to target fat and I ended up on this. I also have some links at the beginning to some relatively affordable coolsculpting machines for home use.
I trawled your excellent thread earlier and gleaned a lot more great information from it. Thanks for your contribution! It was interesting to see Dante's pushback and I will be reading the paper [Tissue-Toxic Effects of Phosphatidylcholine-Deoxycholate after Subcutaneous Injection for Fat Dissolution... (2008) just for some insight into risk. I've got some inspiration from you, and thank you for investing in and trying new methods and for posting your results. The pushback you got from some was completely unwarranted. I think it's in the spirit of the community to be willing to experiment, and a lot of this science is still experimental. So your experiment is pretty damn cutting edge stuff.

I trawled your excellent thread earlier and gleaned a lot more great information from it. Thanks for your contribution! It was interesting to see Dante's pushback and I will be reading the paper [Tissue-Toxic Effects of Phosphatidylcholine-Deoxycholate after Subcutaneous Injection for Fat Dissolution... (2008) just for some insight into risk. I've got some inspiration from you, and thank you for investing in and trying new methods and for posting your results. The pushback you got from some was completely unwarranted. I think it's in the spirit of the community to be willing to experiment, and a lot of this science is still experimental. So your experiment is pretty damn cutting edge stuff.
Thanks. The risk of muscle necrosis is real. I don't think sd highly selective to fat tissue. I get bruises and mild skin necrosis from it.

But it shouldn't be a problem in usual trouble areas, like the abdominals, the love handles, the pubic bad, or even the lower back, because those aren't in the region of muscles that we normally want to be monstrous.

Now, using it on gyno - which it has been used before on - would require some care. Very small amount, as superficial as possible without causing excessive necrosis of the areola, etc.

Please do! What are are you looking into?

I am looking into cool sculpting and Truesculpt ID. Then this is something that is good for skin tightening. Not sure the name of it. The good news about Romania, is these procedures are 1/4 the price from USA.

I am looking into cool sculpting and Truesculpt ID. Then this is something that is good for skin tightening. Not sure the name of it. The good news about Romania, is these procedures are 1/4 the price from USA.

What areas are you looking to have done?

I just got back from a appointment with a Doctor. Apparently she thought my skin was just loose in those areas, then it was fat. Anyways, got all the wrinkles on my forehead and eyes done while there. They used Dysport. Looks good. Last longer then botox. As far as those areas for elastic of the skin, there is only 2 options. One surgery, which I will not do, or they use a laser to help tighten areas. You go once a month, for 6 months and takes 30 minutes. I forget what they call it and hard to communicate with them, but I seen it did help some. Next Tuesday is my first appointment. I will give you feedback. They will do bottom half of my back and sides where obliques are.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws