over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

DNP run well and truly done, and since I started this thread I suppose I should post my experience. Experienced users won’t learn anything but if, like I was, you’re considering your first run then it might be of use.

Dose was 5 days at 150 and then 10 days at 300mg. Was supposed to be 12 days at 300 but had to stop early and i’ll Get to that in a minute.

The good:

-fat loss is nuts. Totally lived up to its reputation. 9lbs lost, which I think is particularly good because i’d Already been dieting for about 12 weeks and calories were about as low as I could realistically take them. I also don’t feel like I lost any muscle at all (certainly don’t look that way) which is great considering gyms are my open.
-Generally feel much better than in any kind of stimulant based fat loss drug. Although I didn’t feel good, it was a hell of a lot more comfortable than clen. I’ll never use clen again now.
-no heat sides except a little sweaty at night. I’m sure that had a lot to do with living in a cold country and working an office job, but I was worried i’d Be a sweaty mess and I just wasn’t.

The bad:

-lethargy was a bit of a struggle after a few days. Not anywhere near the point of being debilitating, but just made everything kind of a pain in the ass to do.
-generally just felt unwell. Stomach was always a bit bloated and uneasy feeling, and dick felt weird after pissing like a low grade UTI the whole time. Both things I could ignore but certainly not nice to have to live with. The sore stomach might have been a blessing as it made me not really want to eat.
-shooting a load of yellow jizz is not something I’ll ever forget...
-I had to stop 2 days early because I developed an insane case of hives around my hips and lower back, but thankfully not my face. Only took a day of using Benadryl to get it back to normal but it was worrying at the time.

Probably the most important thing I learnt is that, at the doses I was running, I at no point felt like I was in any danger of overheating or dying or any of the things you have probably read will happen to you if you take DNP. Not even close. If it hadn’t been for the hives I could have kept going indefinitely. I will definitely use DNP again and run a prophylactic dose of Benadryl along with it just in case.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. It turned out to be one of the most informative on DNP i’ve Ever read so I really appreciate you guys chipping in.

And excuse all those typos- can’t type on my phone for shit

One question I have is how do you know when you should stop? What side effects do you start seeing as a signal that your body needs a break. I'd like to go another 30 days at 350-400mg a day. Not having any real bad side effects, even heat isnt too bad, sweat a shit ton at the gym with the mask on though. Heat was more a factor my first cycle of DNP when I got up to 500+mg. Every meal I would sweat like crazy
The big things to look out for are tingling in your fingers or toes or loss of the sense of taste. Those are early warnings for peripheral neuropathy, the most common serious side effect. It goes away if you stop taking DNP, but it can get worse and become a long term problem if you try to push through it.

Here lies the problem with lots of people. You eat excessive and gain lots of fat. Then you do extreme things to get it off. Unless you compete, why not eat healthy all the time and look your best at all times? I know the problem, it all stems down to will power and staying away from crappy foods and excessive alcohol. You get way out of shape, then instead of slow progressive progress and discipline, you want it fast. Until you practice better nutrition in your life, you will always be like a yo yo. This will have negative effects on you when you get older. Hopefully some of you will change your lifestyle by then.
Staying in shape at all times is the best strategy. A lot of people lost their discipline with diet over the past year when the gyms were closed and they didn't have a way to lift. I know it was hard for me personally to stay lean while my muscles were atrophying away to nothing.

That's easier said than done, especially after a contest diet. :cautious:

I agree 100%.

Although, I have learned over the years that it takes me a long time to get out of shape once I’m truly in shape. Losing my shit for a couple days is not going to ruin months of dieting I’ve suffered through. As long as I get back on the wagon I’ll be back to where I started within a week.

A week of eating like Rosie O’Donnell will take around two weeks or so to fix. Or at least get close enough to being fixed that only I’m able to notice that I’m not quite back yet.

Honestly it takes me a few weeks or more of living like an absolute glutinous pig to really ruin months of dieting to the point that repairing the damage is no longer an option and I’m back to basically having to start all over from day 1.

I agree 100%.

Although, I have learned over the years that it takes me a long time to get out of shape once I’m truly in shape. Losing my shit for a couple days is not going to ruin months of dieting I’ve suffered through. As long as I get back on the wagon I’ll be back to where I started within a week.

A week of eating like Rosie O’Donnell will take around two weeks or so to fix. Or at least get close enough to being fixed that only I’m able to notice that I’m not quite back yet.

Honestly it takes me a few weeks or more of living like an absolute glutinous pig to really ruin months of dieting to the point that repairing the damage is no longer an option and I’m back to basically having to start all over from day 1.

Yeah, I guess most of it is water retention, glycogen and food in the stomach, which makes the weight skyrocket and you look like the snowman instead of a Greek god, lol

Yeah, I guess most of it is water retention, glycogen and food in the stomach, which makes the weight skyrocket and you look like the snowman instead of a Greek god, lol

So true. I’ve had people see me after a ridiculous cheat day and be like “What the fuck happened to you dude?”. And then see me again a week later after I got back to it and ask “How the hell do you do that? Last time I saw you, you looked like shit.”

Curious but has anyone heard of DNP NOT working? Is it possible to not see any fat loss at 200mg a day over the course of 2 or 3 weeks? It seems the method in which DNP burns fat it would be highly unlikely to not see any results assuming training was in check and diet was clean. In addition, if one wasn't feeling any side effects after a couple weeks would it be wise to increase the dose to 400mg? Seems like a big jump doubling the dose.

Curious but has anyone heard of DNP NOT working? Is it possible to not see any fat loss at 200mg a day over the course of 2 or 3 weeks? It seems the method in which DNP burns fat it would be highly unlikely to not see any results assuming training was in check and diet was clean. In addition, if one wasn't feeling any side effects after a couple weeks would it be wise to increase the dose to 400mg? Seems like a big jump doubling the dose.
Going back to the question above regarding increasing dosage...perhaps adding the additional 200mg every other day would be an option as well instead of jumping right to doubling the dose everyday?

I’m an extremely shitty responder to DNP, I don’t get much results from it at all. But I am an outlier as any friends and family I have given the same DNP to have seen very good results from it.

Everyone is different...

Edit: I also know one girl I gave some to that got absolutely nothing from it, less than I did even, not even side effects no her at all while I definitely get the heat. Mind you she weighs 100lbs less than me and was taking the same dose, again everyone is different.

I’m an extremely shitty responder to DNP, I don’t get much results from it at all. But I am an outlier as any friends and family I have given the same DNP to have seen very good results from it.

Everyone is different...

Edit: I also know one girl I gave some to that got absolutely nothing from it, less than I did even, not even side effects no her at all while I definitely get the heat. Mind you she weighs 100lbs less than me and was taking the same dose, again everyone is different.
My wife started a run and so far she has experienced zero side effects...a little water retention, maybe. I suppose no sides is a good thing but I can't help wonder if she's in the same boat as you. May give it a few more days and introduce another 200mgs EOD and see what happens.

My wife started a run and so far she has experienced zero side effects...a little water retention, maybe. I suppose no sides is a good thing but I can't help wonder if she's in the same boat as you. May give it a few more days and introduce another 200mgs EOD and see what happens.

I’m not sure if I would draw a direct correlation to the two, sides or no sides I don’t think are indicative of results. I definitely get sides but not much in results, my friend had no sides whatsoever at all and also no results at all.

Although that being said the mechanism of action is simple terms is raising your body temperature is it not? So I digress...it’s not as if guys judging something else by sides that don’t have a correlation....ie saying GH is bunk because you’re not bloated.

I agree 100%.

I could not agree with this more. I can hulk out on shitty food for 2-3 days straight. Gain 10-20 lbs, be a bloated mess. Get my my shit straight and have it all off in 6-7 days!!!! Which honestly sometimes I need mentally.
My family and I fucked up some pancakes and pizza the other night. It was great we all had a blast. 3 days back on the wagon and I actually think I look better!!!!!

Id like to see WHEN or what time of the day everybody doses. It seems night would be the best.

Also big question and advice needed here!!!!! Should I take out any of the following or rethink any meds / supplements

My daily morning meds are:
25 mg Lisinopril
20 mg Celexa
30 mg Adderall XR
Nighttime:
10 mg of Ambien

Morning Supplements
2000 mg of Krill Oil
Multi Vitamin (Vitamin Shoppe brand with Prostate and immune support)
100 mg Niacin
2000 mg of Astragalus

Nighttime supplement
Vitamin D

Diet is in check, training is in check

280lbs, 5'10' and 53 years old. Bloods are good however I may need to do another blood donation.

So true. I’ve had people see me after a ridiculous cheat day and be like “What the fuck happened to you dude?”. And then see me again a week later after I got back to it and ask “How the hell do you do that? Last time I saw you, you looked like shit.”

I had 4 or 5 days of massive cheating after a period of diet cutting of many months. I estimate that it will take 15 days to return to that ideal state to begin a new phase of growth. I can say that it is not worth it, I hope to learn the lesson. No more junk cheat meals, just real food: rotisserie chicken, fruit, coconut, and some ice cream. That should be enough.

It seems the method in which DNP burns fat it would be highly unlikely to not see any results assuming training was in check and diet was clean. In addition, if one wasn't feeling any side effects after a couple weeks would it be wise to increase the dose to 400mg? Seems like a big jump doubling the dose.

Most people who do not get results are because they eat more than they should.

Double the dose? Just the first day, then go back to 200 mg.

The next time, double the dose 2 days, and return to 200 mg.

Go this way until you complete your 400mg week, or you may need to reduce the dosage before completing the week.

so question....... if its basically shutting down T3 after a week or so why would one not simply run a replacement dose of say 12.5 to 25mcg for the length of the DNP run. would this not make the run more effective?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear