over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sell me on DHB

This happened to me years ago and fucked up my leg for almost a month!

I've been rotating more frequently "just in case" when it comes to smaller muscle groups with DHB. I haven't had much PIP at all thus far but I'm giving smaller muscle groups (delts/lats/pecs) 10 days and glutes have been fine once a week, I also use 1.5 inch needles in glutes just to ensure I'm going deep enough.

Sell you on DHB? It's the strongest non 17aa non progestin available. You could take anything, including the latest great "SARM," but if you are in the big game, then DHB is in your bag. Some say it's for cutting, but for anything where you are not taking tren or better, then it's DHB at that level. Where you can't handle a progestin, it's DHB.

People used to buy it as 1-test from the supermarket. Kids used to snort it and end up in marriage to supermodels and top actresses. Sell you some on DHB? F you stopped taking it, your girl might leave you for MGK. No it doesn't make sense.

I should mention again that the strength gains on DHB are above and beyond anything I could have hoped for. FAR better than fuckin asshole tren, the cardio impact from it was so bad, I would gas out midset. I dreaded walking uphill, especially under load. I couldn't dig anything at work without looking like I was gonna have a heart attack and wanting to die. Tren is a cunt.

DHB, by the end of my sixth week, my barbell row had shot up 40lbs minimum iirc, may have been 50. I was adding a plate per side on hacks per leg workout. I touched weights I'd never touched before and wouldn't even think about touching on just 70mg trt a week. Always felt jacked af, veins everywhere, had to stop myself from doing too much in the gym. Like tren, traps and shoulders felt like they stood out and I didn't even train shoulders. Comments all the time.

Fuck you, tren, you miserable bitch

DHB is what you think tren is GOING to be like...

... Then you take tren...

I envy guys who can run tren without much issue. DHB, in terms of what it does for me, is kinda the embodiment of everything you hoped steroids would be before you started taking steroids. Does that make sense? Probably not

I'd love to see bloods on it, though. I wasn't smart enough to run any on my cycle

I envy guys who can run tren without much issue. DHB, in terms of what it does for me, is kinda the embodiment of everything you hoped steroids would be before you started taking steroids. Does that make sense? Probably not

I'd love to see bloods on it, though. I wasn't smart enough to run any on my cycle

Tren, besdies making me an asshole, makes me flat as hell. I don't like eating 500g of carbs a day just to look somewhat full. I'll be interested to see what changes DHB brings over the coming weeks. I'm also running 80mg of var and upped my test dose from 300 to 450. Today I added in 20mg of GW-50156. Strength is already going up significantly as I get back into the swing of things in the gym, hoping that it continues shooting up and that I'm smart enough to behave myself so that I don't end up with a quick injury.

My bloods on it weren't any worse than with running primo with moderate test. Actually I think it had less of an impact on HDL. I had watched a MPMD video where he says DHB was extremely liver toxic but it didn't screw with enzymes. I never went over 300mg a week though. Honestly doing 50mg every other day gives a good effect. DHB and MENT look like ripoffs on paper because of the relatively low dosage concentration (100mg/ml), but my per mg they are very potent so a little goes a long way.

I really think that anyone who says they have “pip free” dhb is being fooled. It’s probably just low dose tren e, maybe with a little eq in it. The average person probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. That stuff hurts like no other.

I thought maybe the sources I used just weren’t well versed in brewing dhb at first. Then I tried the transdermal. The transdermal would leave red marks on your skin. I remember one morning after applying and washing my hands, I rubbed my eyes. Apparently I didn’t wash my hands good enough because that turned into an hour of pure agonizing hell. I ran my eyes under the sink and had to put ice pads on them. It’s just a painful compound. I would never inject that stuff in my body again.
Tren e is not a white crystalline powder that looks as clear as water when dissolved in oil. Tren also gives me unmistakable side effects. EQ is liquid at room temperature, and it also gives me unmistakable side effects. Primo e raws looks similar to DHB cyp. Primo gives me a somewhat similar look with none of the strength gains, and it's much weaker per mg. Nothing compares to DHB for strength gains and lack of side effects in my experience. DHB cyp is also uniquely difficult to hold in solution for long at 100 mg/ml with only 20% BB.

I tried one of the transdermal products available in 2004. It burned my skin too. It gave me results similar to the injectable DHB cyp I brew now (big strength gains with a grainy / more vascular look). I've bought some painful vials of DHB cyp, but my batches now aren't painful.

Alot of people think when you call it 1 test cyp, they think its test cyp lol.

This is why I say dhb.
I was going to say this. Some people have a hard time understanding that 1-test is a different hormone than testosterone.

Primo gives me a somewhat similar look with none of the strength gains, and it's much weaker per mg. Nothing compares to DHB for strength gains and lack of side effects in my experience.

How much weaker do you think primo is compared to DHB? Do you think 100mg of DHB would somewhat yield the same gains as 200mg primo?

Ok this tread is getting me excited. Just got dhb in from sciroxx. I will start running it in about two weeks. I need to give all these short esters time to leave my system. If it gives the results of tren with out the insane impulsiveness, I will be so damn happy. Only side I get from tren but fuck is it bad. It’s like I have a little devil in my brain that keeps saying. Just do it man, just do it, fuck it man, no one will find out. Just do it. With everything.

Ok this tread is getting me excited. Just got dhb in from sciroxx. I will start running it in about two weeks. I need to give all these short esters time to leave my system. If it gives the results of tren with out the insane impulsiveness, I will be so damn happy. Only side I get from tren but fuck is it bad. It’s like I have a little devil in my brain that keeps saying. Just do it man, just do it, fuck it man, no one will find out. Just do it. With everything.

I used the same product, you'll enjoy it

Only 'temperament' side I got from it was that it seemed to increase anxiety, somewhat, but pretty much every compound effects me like that to some degree

My thread has a lot of insight from other guys, too

How much weaker do you think primo is compared to DHB? Do you think 100mg of DHB would somewhat yield the same gains as 200mg primo?

I would guess that 100 mg DHB is about as strong as 250 to 300 mg primo. It's hard to say. I get big strength gains from just 200 mg DHB. I get virtually no strength gains from 600 mg primo. Primo gives me a better cosmetic look at 600 mg compared to 200 mg DHB.

I would guess that 100 mg DHB is about as strong as 250 to 300 mg primo. It's hard to say. I get big strength gains from just 200 mg DHB. I get virtually no strength gains from 600 mg primo. Primo gives me a better cosmetic look at 600 mg compared to 200 mg DHB.

More good info. Thanks for sharing.

At what dose are you talking about?
I didn't see any changes to my AST/ALT values on 200 mg/week test and 600 mg/week DHB. I've only seen those numbers go up on DHB if I'm also using an oral like epistane.

I've been on 200mg NPP/week.. 200mg Test/ week for about 6 months.
I have some DHB arriving this week.
Can I drop the NPP and add 150 DHB immediately?
(eventually moving up to 300/week)

I was told DHB is so strong that 100mg per week is a "high" dose. Is that accurate?

I was told DHB is so strong that 100mg per week is a "high" dose. Is that accurate?

No, I'm not saying you wouldn't see anything at that dose (you probably would) but it sure as hell isn't a 'high' dose. It's a great drug but I think people oversell it a bit on terms of how strong it really is. I think it's kinda silly to give any sort of mg to mg comparison with another drug

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131