over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wife's cutting cycle during ramadan

enlighten me pleas why is it that bad if she's using very low doses for 6 weeks on then 6 to 8 weeks off ? i don't mean it in a bad way ...i really wanna know ur point of view
Like I said if you need to ask that makes it worse. I'll let the others enlighten you like most have already

Just remember this is you're wife not girlfriend. So hopefully you guys have planned to be life partners.

If so the effects and consequences that will come with it as far as health. It ain't now .it's years down the road.dont be blind by oh its just small doses.

Don't take this in a offensive way.im telling you from real life experiences I personally know from friends and their wifes.as well as a coworker that just use to take anavar in her younger years now in her 50's she has a heart condition due to her use.

You really think it's worth the risk for a simple photo shoot? If competing I can understand because of the competition out there is hard.BUT I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T GIVE MY WIFE ANY STEROIDS FOR PHOTO OR COMPETING. I ALREADY MADE THE MISTAKE ON MYSELF SO ITS TOO LATE FOR ME. I LOVE HER TOO MUCH TO DO THAT TO HER.OR TO OUR KIDS.MY JOB IS TO PROTECT MY WIFE AND MY KIDS MOTHER

Don't give your wife anabolic steroids

As far as Ramadan, have her eat a good portion of lean red meat, egg whites, or casien protein. Those are the longest digesting, and if she eats enough, she will have some of it digesting for 24 hours, so even during her fast she will still have a trickle of aminos entering the blood stream.

Trust in Allah during the fast in regards everything else. Don't fret over muscle loss, vain things, etc. As Allah spoke to us when He became a man and lived among us: "seek first the kingdom of God, and everything else will be added to you."
thank you ,appreciate you giving a honest opinion

I think OP was more likely looking for affirmation of his plan, when it didn't go that way he became defensive. Doesn't sound like he's going to heed any advice.........
being too judgemental ain't you ,in fact i was looking for guidance

But then when you received guidance and it wasn’t what you wanted to hear you changed your story. I don’t think it’s judgemental to be honest with someone.

Like I said if you need to ask that makes it worse. I'll let the others enlighten you like most have already

Just remember this is you're wife not girlfriend. So hopefully you guys have planned to be life partners.

If so the effects and consequences that will come with it as far as health. It ain't now .it's years down the road.dont be blind by oh its just small doses.

Don't take this in a offensive way.im telling you from real life experiences I personally know from friends and their wifes.as well as a coworker that just use to take anavar in her younger years now in her 50's she has a heart condition due to her use.

You really think it's worth the risk for a simple photo shoot? If competing I can understand because of the competition out there is hard.BUT I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T GIVE MY WIFE ANY STEROIDS FOR PHOTO OR COMPETING. I ALREADY MADE THE MISTAKE ON MYSELF SO ITS TOO LATE FOR ME. I LOVE HER TOO MUCH TO DO THAT TO HER.OR TO OUR KIDS.MY JOB IS TO PROTECT MY WIFE AND MY KIDS MOTHER
thank you sir , i never thought about it from that point of view ...we always take bloods and cholesterol comes back normal everytime so we assumed that low dossage of 5-10 mg of var or winny won't be that bad ....at least that was what we thought and did .....

she makes money from those photo sessions for local mags and some sportswear brands ...and she used to powerlift in early years so she has a substantial lean mass that we don't wanna lose trying to cut without anabolics .

i luv her too brother so i was trying to support her in that career ,we always thought one to 2 years of cycling on and off maximum and then she will stop

i'm not Justifying here ,i'm just stating our views and what we thought

But then when you received guidance and it wasn’t what you wanted to hear you changed your story. I don’t think it’s judgemental to be honest with someone.
tell me where is the part that i changed in my story pleas ?

You got it, defend your prior post, and accept none.......lol

Wow @ this thread.....

You guys saying EC and Clen is a bad idea if worried about muscle loss. The opposite is true. I'm confused. Nowhere has it been shown to increase muscle loss during calorie restriction that I'm aware. They are used as anticatabolic drugs, in addition to lipolytics.
If she's fasting and therefor calories are restricted and you're worried about muscle loss why on earth would you speed up her metabolism with EC and clen??

clen is anti catabolic in a lot of studies ...i don't know what's wrong with dens228 attitude really ....if u don't have something good to say or at least argue your point of view ,pleas don't even reply ...thank u

clen is anti catabolic in a lot of studies ...i don't know what's wrong with dens228 attitude really ....if u don't have something good to say or at least argue your point of view ,pleas don't even reply ...thank u

You mean the studies they did on rats and cattle where the human equivalent dose would kill you? Common sense that you’ll lose muscle if you lose weight it’s not possible to lose ONLY fat, so anything that accelerates that will also lead to more muscle loss. There is a recomp thread going you may want to take a look at.

You’re asking for “guidance” but then telling someone not to reply because they’re not telling you what you want to hear....think about that.

Dens made some really good points, you didn’t make this thread for guidance you made it hoping guys would tell you it’s no big deal to be reckless.

Good luck to you and girl...

You mean the studies they did on rats and cattle where the human equivalent dose would kill you? Common sense that you’ll lose muscle if you lose weight it’s not possible to lose ONLY fat, so anything that accelerates that will also lead to more muscle loss. There is a recomp thread going you may want to take a look at.

I'm quite confident that you're wrong here. Beta-agonists are anticatabolic and perhaps even anabolic. Even ephedrine is known to preserve muscle during calorie restriction. I think the mechanisms behind this are pretty well understood. Or at least partly. If clen accelerated muscle loss during diets all the females as well as the men would lose more muscle due to the clen on contest prep diets. The opposite happens. I am pretty surprised that no one else objected to Dens idea, instead his comment was liked by a few and someone else made the same point.

Clen actually shines as an anticatabolic, that's why many use it, not just for the fat loss.

Seems to me Ramadan would be the perfect time for a female to utilize clen.

I'm quite confident that you're wrong here. Beta-agonists are anticatabolic and perhaps even anabolic. Even ephedrine is known to preserve muscle during calorie restriction. I think the mechanisms behind this are pretty well understood. Or at least partly. If clen accelerated muscle loss during diets all the females as well as the men would lose more muscle due to the clen on contest prep diets. The opposite happens. I am pretty surprised that no one else objected to Dens idea, instead his comment was liked by a few and someone else made the same point.

Clen actually shines as an anticatabolic, that's why many use it, not just for the fat loss.

Seems to me Ramadan would be the perfect time for a female to utilize clen.

Please show me the evidence for this, I am genuinely interested and would like to be wrong.

I am not saying that it specifically targets muscle but if you lose size in general you are going to lose SOME muscle with it.

Please show me the evidence for this, I am genuinely interested and would like to be wrong.

I am not saying that it specifically targets muscle but if you lose size in general you are going to lose SOME muscle with it.

It's not that you don't lose muscle during a diet with beta-agonists, it's that you lose less. I thought this was all well agreed upon and known by all.

Thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular responses to ephedrine and caffeine in man​

A Astrup et al. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1993 Feb.
Show details

Abstract
To develop an appropriate combination of ephedrine and caffeine consisting of clinically relevant doses, we examined the acute thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects of different doses of caffeine (C) and ephedrine (E) given separately and in combination to normal subjects. The thermogenic effect after E+C (20 mg/200mg) was larger than that of any other combinations, and E and C exerted a supra-additive synergism on thermogenesis and systolic blood pressure, while being without effect on diastolic blood pressure. The combination also had pronounced effects on glucose metabolism by increasing plasma glucose, insulin and C-peptide concentrations. During chronic treatment the effect of E+C on energy expenditure is maintained, while side effects subside because tolerance develops to its hemodynamic and metabolic effects. During dietary energy restriction E+C promotes fat loss and preserves fat-free mass, which may contribute to its chronic effect on energy balance. In conclusion, the hemodynamic and side effects to E+C are transient during chronic treatment, while the effect on energy expenditure persists. The compound also possesses repartitioning properties, which may be useful in the treatment of obesity.

There's a lot of stuff on this if you have time to search for it.

It's not that you don't lose muscle during a diet with beta-agonists, it's that you lose less. I thought this was all well agreed upon and known by all.

Thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular responses to ephedrine and caffeine in man​

A Astrup et al. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1993 Feb.
Show details

Abstract
To develop an appropriate combination of ephedrine and caffeine consisting of clinically relevant doses, we examined the acute thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects of different doses of caffeine (C) and ephedrine (E) given separately and in combination to normal subjects. The thermogenic effect after E+C (20 mg/200mg) was larger than that of any other combinations, and E and C exerted a supra-additive synergism on thermogenesis and systolic blood pressure, while being without effect on diastolic blood pressure. The combination also had pronounced effects on glucose metabolism by increasing plasma glucose, insulin and C-peptide concentrations. During chronic treatment the effect of E+C on energy expenditure is maintained, while side effects subside because tolerance develops to its hemodynamic and metabolic effects. During dietary energy restriction E+C promotes fat loss and preserves fat-free mass, which may contribute to its chronic effect on energy balance. In conclusion, the hemodynamic and side effects to E+C are transient during chronic treatment, while the effect on energy expenditure persists. The compound also possesses repartitioning properties, which may be useful in the treatment of obesity.

There's a lot of stuff on this if you have time to search for it.

I’ve read the studies, I thought they were all done on rats and cattle with doses where the equivalent would kill humans.

I guess time to keep researching, thanks for this.

But I’ll still stand by what I said, if you lose fat you will always lose SOME muscle with it. You can’t lose just fat.

I’ve read the studies, I thought they were all done on rats and cattle with doses where the equivalent would kill humans.
I can't recall if they've ever looked at clen and lean mass in humans, especially in conjunction with calorie restriction. Or the same with albuterol etc. But the mechanisms should be the same, and I think at least albuterol has increased lean mass in humans.

But I'm pretty sure clen wouldn't increase lean mass loss during this type of fasting, and, hey, at least it's not virilizing.

Dude where are the photos? We have some serious knowledge on this board. Could help a lot more if we knew what she looks like.
Does she look like a bodybuilder? a fitness chick, a figure girl, bikini comp?
Like we used to say. No pics? It didn't happen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131