over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wife's cutting cycle during ramadan

clen is anti catabolic in a lot of studies ...i don't know what's wrong with dens228 attitude really ....if u don't have something good to say or at least argue your point of view ,pleas don't even reply ...thank u
My attitude? Man, I gave you my opinion, several others did also and you gave a rebuttal. My "Attitude" is that you didn't want contrary opinions to your plan. To Killerstack, I'm well aware of those studies and believe in some instances they may be accurate. But put someone on a highly restrictive caloric diet then add in both EC AND clen and tell me they won't lose more muscle. If those two substances worked as well as you seem to think in preserving muscle we could all just cut down to next to nothing calorie wise and boatload those two things without a care in the world. Just think, diet down and don't lose fat........ever..........come on, there isn't a person on this board that isn't familiar with the reality of studies vs real life.

My attitude? Man, I gave you my opinion, several others did also and you gave a rebuttal. My "Attitude" is that you didn't want contrary opinions to your plan. To Killerstack, I'm well aware of those studies and believe in some instances they may be accurate. But put someone on a highly restrictive caloric diet then add in both EC AND clen and tell me they won't lose more muscle. If those two substances worked as well as you seem to think in preserving muscle we could all just cut down to next to nothing calorie wise and boatload those two things without a care in the world. Just think, diet down and don't lose fat........ever..........come on, there isn't a person on this board that isn't familiar with the reality of studies vs real life.
Haha, don't lose fat was supposed to be muscle......it was to late to edit.

So your wife is taking drugs (forbidden in Islam), and posing half-naked for the camera (forbidden for women in Islam), but she absolutely has to strictly adhere to the Ramadan and not drink a glass of water during the day? Does that make sense in your head?

Yes. I say they will preserve muscle, the more you take the better they work probably. The bigger the deficit the better they work probably. Both in studies and in real life. Not once have I heard anyone say they think beta agonists made them lose muscle. Thyroid yes, clen and ephedrine no. I welcome any and all opinions of members here regarding this lol.

I was a bit needlessly combative towards a person here the other day but I feel this shaker dude was maybe attacked too much here. Especially now with this clen thing where he actually had the right idea. It's not him who is the clueless one.
As far as putting his girl on steroids, well, I would say that's true in at least 9 out of 10 cases where women use steroids, it's a dude who puts a girl on drugs and the girl is clueless. And her not "needing" drugs? Come on, no one needs drugs lol. There are bikini girls on tren.

So your wife is taking drugs (forbidden in Islam), and posing half-naked for the camera (forbidden for women in Islam), but she absolutely has to strictly adhere to the Ramadan and not drink a glass of water during the day? Does that make sense in your head?

Religion talk is forbidden here but I will say hypocrisy occurs in all religions. It's kind of beside the point for this thread.

Here is one study in humans I'm aware of on clen

Yes.

Based on β2 agonists’ roles in promoting hypertrophy of intact skeletal and cardiac muscles, and in preventing muscle wasting in preclinical studies, we hypothesized that clenbuterol may mitigate denervated muscle atrophy in humans.

Nowhere have I seen in hypothesized that beta agonists only reduce muscle wasting in supracaloric models. It's only in wasting and catabolic conditions these drugs are studied anyway, otherwise what would be the point lol.
There are many mechanims behind the effect, even something like preserving muscle glycogen and switching substrate utlilization to fat stores instead.

i really didn't expect to find religious bigotry among some people here ...at least it explains the hate ....try to check a bible once and you'll find it forbidden their too

pleas go back and read the original post ...i said 4 weeks EC stack then 2 weeks clen ....i didn't mention anywhere using both compounds together ....calories stay the same as before fasting ..just not the same schedule due to fasting.....i'll try to milk something out of that thread ...so you would rather to leave the fat burners till the end of the fasting period ? is that what you wanted to say ?

pleas go back and read the original post ...i said 4 weeks EC stack then 2 weeks clen ....i didn't mention anywhere using both compounds together ....calories stay the same as before fasting ..just not the same schedule due to fasting.....i'll try to milk something out of that thread ...so you would rather to leave the fat burners till the end of the fasting period ? is that what you wanted to say ?
I would go on an EC or Clen run as I was doing the fasting, IF needed to keep the metabolism up, as fasting may slow it to a crawl. If she's already on the EC prior to fasting I'd keep it as is until if and when more was needed. I could also see a scenario where clen may be used to keep metabolism up and low dose EC pre workout to get the energy to complete the workout. But I wouldn't say that is a given.
Has she used clen before? For some people it makes them feel like shit.

I would go on an EC or Clen run as I was doing the fasting, IF needed to keep the metabolism up, as fasting may slow it to a crawl. If she's already on the EC prior to fasting I'd keep it as is until if and when more was needed. I could also see a scenario where clen may be used to keep metabolism up and low dose EC pre workout to get the energy to complete the workout. But I wouldn't say that is a given.
Has she used clen before? For some people it makes them feel like shit.
yes she did , although it gives her some headache during the 1st couple of days so i would rather not use it unless totally needed .....what do you think about adding hgh upon waking up (that's around 5 hours before breakfast) or will that be overkill ? she had good results the last weeks before ramadan being on 7.5 mg winny and eca stack only ...should she stay that way a cuple days during the fast before we decide if she needs to add anything ?

yes she did , although it gives her some headache during the 1st couple of days so i would rather not use it unless totally needed .....what do you think about adding hgh upon waking up (that's around 5 hours before breakfast) or will that be overkill ? she had good results the last weeks before ramadan being on 7.5 mg winny and eca stack only ...should she stay that way a cuple days during the fast before we decide if she needs to add anything ?
I can't comment on HGH, I patiently awaiting my first ever supply of it. I would keep with what's working and only add something if it's needed. Her body will only contain so much stored energy. If she's low calories, low bodyfat and you start adding substances to speed up her energy metabolism and therefore fat loss, there's only so much to give. I don't care how anti-catabolic a substance is, if you speed things up and there are minimum stores to pull from, you lose muscle......it's a balance. Another thing to be cognizant of is adding EC and clen while she is unable to drink fluids doesn't lead to good things.

Okay; how do I say this...
Fasting will not cause muscle loss if your protein intake for that day is equal what she takes in a whole non fasting day.
It’s all about the protein intake of 24 hour period

I can't comment on HGH, I patiently awaiting my first ever supply of it. I would keep with what's working and only add something if it's needed. Her body will only contain so much stored energy. If she's low calories, low bodyfat and you start adding substances to speed up her energy metabolism and therefore fat loss, there's only so much to give. I don't care how anti-catabolic a substance is, if you speed things up and there are minimum stores to pull from, you lose muscle......it's a balance. Another thing to be cognizant of is adding EC and clen while she is unable to drink fluids doesn't lead to good things.
makes sense ...we'll keep doing what's working ....i will give it a week or 2 before deciding to add anything

Okay; how do I say this...
Fasting will not cause muscle loss if your protein intake for that day is equal what she takes in a whole non fasting day.
It’s all about the protein intake of 24 hour period
if so ...then i shouldn't change anything beside meals timing

Hgh is probably the easiest on a female. Too bad Zeuce forbids it.

if so ...then i shouldn't change anything beside meals timing
No; I’m not sure why are you. All she has to do is condense her meals and eat them after she breaks her fast, it’s like eating on night shift and sleeping in the day

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws