over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dosage Calculation

AnfG

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys,

I did my first cycle and finished up in February, now i'm on HRT levels until the next blast. I didn't want to do PCT for numerous reasons but also one because I want to reap the benefits of HRT. My question is when calculating your dosage do you take into account the ester weight or no? So 200mg of Test do you take say 250mg to account for the ester weight.

I am under the impression that with short esters, they weigh less than long esters. Therefore, you would get a little bit more test with propionate than cypionate, but I was told that the difference is so small that it is not worth worrying about. I could be wrong.

I am under the impression that with short esters, they weigh less than long esters. Therefore, you would get a little bit more test with propionate than cypionate, but I was told that the difference is so small that it is not worth worrying about. I could be wrong.
Definitely agree with you there. I’m just curious but when people say they are ok 150mg of test per week is that total test or inclusive of ester as well

Definitely agree with you there. I’m just curious but when people say they are ok 150mg of test per week is that total test or inclusive of ester as well
Total mass including ester.

This is a good dosage tool.

This will help with half life.

This will help with half life.
Can you elaborate on this a bit. I had a look and seems it tells you how many mg a day is being released into your system. Am I correct in saying that?

Reactions: Cdn
Can you elaborate on this a bit. I had a look and seems it tells you how many mg a day is being released into your system. Am I correct in saying that?
Yes. It shows you the actual mg released into your system and for how long. You can combine several drugs into the graph.

Yes. It shows you the actual mg released into your system and for how long. You can combine several drugs into the graph.

Ok Gotcha, that's great resource thanks man.

Reactions: Cdn
The way I understand the original post is that he is asking how much to shoot for his TRT phase. First off, I don't think it's the best approach to immediately move from first cycle to this low blast and then TRT protocol as the perpetual cycle. Shutting things down for good is a misguided approach to this for longevity. That said, really you need blood work to see where your test levels are. I would start with 150 mg/w and test after 4 weeks. The idea of TRT is to keep test in the normal range to let the body re-acclimate your androgen circuits to baseline, reset your entire hormone system and recover and organ stress. Aim for the top of normal range. Higher than that and you wont re-acclimate, reset and recover.

The way I understand the original post is that he is asking how much to shoot for his TRT phase. First off, I don't think it's the best approach to immediately move from first cycle to this low blast and then TRT protocol as the perpetual cycle. Shutting things down for good is a misguided approach to this for longevity. That said, really you need blood work to see where your test levels are. I would start with 150 mg/w and test after 4 weeks. The idea of TRT is to keep test in the normal range to let the body re-acclimate your androgen circuits to baseline, reset your entire hormone system and recover and organ stress. Aim for the top of normal range. Higher than that and you wont re-acclimate, reset and recover.
Hi mate, no I wasn't asking how much. I'm taking 200mg a week but the way I see it, it's actually 150mg of pure test, which is what I wanted to clarify. I get the point of TRT is to get the body down to normal levels so the body can rest and reboot before I go again for the second blast. I will go for a blood test as soon as clinics open again here where I live. Bloody back in another lockdown so everything has shut FFS! I was going to do PCT but decided not cos I believe it is to a degree counterproductive or even worse. I'm not saying I will be on TRT for ever, I'm 36. But I prescribe to the school of thought to do low dose test between blasts (which I feel I am doing now), which I have planned for 2 more, then I will reassess. However there are reasons to stay on and reasons to stay off after this (spawning of children being one).

Hi mate, no I wasn't asking how much. I'm taking 200mg a week but the way I see it, it's actually 150mg of pure test, which is what I wanted to clarify. I get the point of TRT is to get the body down to normal levels so the body can rest and reboot before I go again for the second blast. I will go for a blood test as soon as clinics open again here where I live. Bloody back in another lockdown so everything has shut FFS! I was going to do PCT but decided not cos I believe it is to a degree counterproductive or even worse. I'm not saying I will be on TRT for ever, I'm 36. But I prescribe to the school of thought to do low dose test between blasts (which I feel I am doing now), which I have planned for 2 more, then I will reassess. However there are reasons to stay on and reasons to stay off after this (spawning of children being one).
OK good luck chief. These shit stains that run things seem dedicated to keeping us all masked and out of the gym and the office. The ester weight really doesn't matter that much. It's really the value that you get on your bloodwork. I might need 100 mg/w and you might need 150 mg/w whereas another person might need 200 mg all to get 800 ng/dL. But we here in the states can order blood work online and go to Quest the same day. Not sure how hard it is for you Brits.

OK good luck chief. These shit stains that run things seem dedicated to keeping us all masked and out of the gym and the office. The ester weight really doesn't matter that much. It's really the value that you get on your bloodwork. I might need 100 mg/w and you might need 150 mg/w whereas another person might need 200 mg all to get 800 ng/dL. But we here in the states can order blood work online and go to Quest the same day. Not sure how hard it is for you Brits.
Cheers bro thanks! I’m not a dirty Brit but :p (Jk). Aussie living and working in Qatar so definitely can’t get online blood tests unfortunately. Yeh I definitely need to do a blood test and see where I’m at. Top normal is what I want. I probably am there now but need to check obviously and confirm. I was hoping I’d have more energy tbh one thing I was always struggling with is afternoons getting tired and sleeping. When I was blasting obviously that didn’t happen anymore but I thought it would be the case on the TRT levels also. I was smack bang in the middle for baseline test. 17/34 is how the results read from the hospital here. Also I don’t know if something else is out of wack atm. Not necessarily as horny as I was before and finishing has been an issue a few times. Could also be I’m over the Mrs but XD

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws