YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waking the F-ck up in the AM- What do you use?

You can't do it daily or it loses effectiveness and/or things just get weird. Absolutely max is 12.5 mcg every other day. Better when I space it out more than that.

I go 2-3 times per week max these days.
Hey buddy what were you referring to here? Kratom?

I drink a Bang in the morning. I like it better than coffee.
Bang is becoming popular. I switch on and off between the zero sugar Redbulls and Monsters. If those aren't on hand, I'll knock back a pre-work out b4 my shift.

I’m not a morning person, two things work for me:

1. As soon as my eyes open, I put headphones on and blast some aggressive music. I don’t actually get up or anything, but a few minutes of this while I’m laying there with my eyes closed really wakes me up.
2. I’m not a cold shower fan, but I’ll fill a bowl with ice water and submerge my face in it as long as I can. Same jolting effect for me, also gets rid of the morning puffy eyes.

After these two things I’m really alert. From the other side, make sure your room is pitch black.... I mean completely.... I’ve had to put covers on windows and towels at the bottom of the door to eliminate any and all light, this knocks me the F out. Make sure the temp. Is cool too.

An alarm clock and power of will. I get up and do it regardless because I have goals and that’s how you achieve them. Some mornings it sucks, some morning I’m really dragging ass, but if I want to train those days I have to do it at 5 am before my
Kids get up so I can take them to school
Or else I miss my opportunity to train that day. If I’m feeling really wiped out I pop a half a caffeine tab before I start drinking my intra shake

I’m not a morning person, two things work for me:

1. As soon as my eyes open, I put headphones on and blast some aggressive music. I don’t actually get up or anything, but a few minutes of this while I’m laying there with my eyes closed really wakes me up.
2. I’m not a cold shower fan, but I’ll fill a bowl with ice water and submerge my face in it as long as I can. Same jolting effect for me, also gets rid of the morning puffy eyes.

After these two things I’m really alert. From the other side, make sure your room is pitch black.... I mean completely.... I’ve had to put covers on windows and towels at the bottom of the door to eliminate any and all light, this knocks me the F out. Make sure the temp. Is cool too.
I use pool noodles cut to length for blocking out the light under the bottom of the door. Works better, and no having to kick the stupid towels out of the way when you want to open the door

My CPAP changed my life. I love it. My quality of sleep improved dramatically.
I just did the overnight where they have the cpap on you. I am waiting to hear back from them. They said that they are putting me on it. I hope that I get similar results to yours.

I just did the overnight where they have the cpap on you. I am waiting to hear back from them. They said that they are putting me on it. I hope that I get similar results to yours.
You're gonna love it man.
I've used a CPAP for years now and its been life-changing for me.
I've spent almost this entire year pretttty close to 300lbs and its a MUST HAVE for me to recover.
Youre body will thank you.

You're gonna love it man.
I've used a CPAP for years now and its been life-changing for me.
I've spent almost this entire year pretttty close to 300lbs and its a MUST HAVE for me to recover.
Youre body will thank you.
I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks for my insurance to approve me fir the take home sleep study so I can get this taken care of

I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks for my insurance to approve me fir the take home sleep study so I can get this taken care of
You can always buy a CPAP off Craigslist without doing all the paperwork. I paid $400 and it's easily the single best investment I've made for sleep and recovery. You will have to figure out the initial pressure settings and whatnot yourself but it's not hard, and most modern machines will automatically adjust the flow to match your breathing through the night.

I just want to chime in and parrot what others have said about getting a CPAP, single best thing I ever did for myself regarding health. I had gotten to the point where I was falling asleep at at my desk job (I literally had moments where my head hit the keyboard because I couldn't stay awake). I can't even imagine the toll it was putting on my heart - I was 26ish when I first had symptoms. Coincidentally around that time I was introduced to meth - couldn't have been worse timing due to just how effective that shit was for keeping me awake, it was literally the only thing that kept me going and in turn I wasted a few years of my life battling that demon. But after getting a sleep study and getting on the CPAP (and finding out I stopped breathing 77 times per hour) I was finally able to feel like a normal human being again. It's truly incredible the difference it will make.

I just want to chime in and parrot what others have said about getting a CPAP, single best thing I ever did for myself regarding health. I had gotten to the point where I was falling asleep at at my desk job (I literally had moments where my head hit the keyboard because I couldn't stay awake). I can't even imagine the toll it was putting on my heart - I was 26ish when I first had symptoms. Coincidentally around that time I was introduced to meth - couldn't have been worse timing due to just how effective that shit was for keeping me awake, it was literally the only thing that kept me going and in turn I wasted a few years of my life battling that demon. But after getting a sleep study and getting on the CPAP (and finding out I stopped breathing 77 times per hour) I was finally able to feel like a normal human being again. It's truly incredible the difference it will make.

Wow, 77 times per hour. How heavy are you?

Wow, 77 times per hour. How heavy are you?
I was 260 at that point. Stopped all things related to bodybuilding and got down to 190 lbs after my long run with dope. Sleep apnea went away completely. I've been back at it since November and I'm 220 lbs now. Had to bust out the CPAP again about a month ago. 230 lbs is where I absolutely need it for recovery.

You can always buy a CPAP off Craigslist without doing all the paperwork. I paid $400 and it's easily the single best investment I've made for sleep and recovery. You will have to figure out the initial pressure settings and whatnot yourself but it's not hard, and most modern machines will automatically adjust the flow to match your breathing through the night.
Finally got approval to do the take home sleep study today. Will be picking it up on Thursday

I did this, bought one a couple of years back off of Craigs. I tried several times to get adjusted to it and I was unable to. It felt like it was ramming air into my face when I was trying to exhale. I could not get in sync with it.

I did this, bought one a couple of years back off of Craigs. I tried several times to get adjusted to it and I was unable to. It felt like it was ramming air into my face when I was trying to exhale. I could not get in sync with it.
I had the same thing when I started using mine - the sensation of exhaling against air flow was really weird. I slowly worked up, using it 15 minutes, an hour, a few hours, to all night over a few weeks. Inhaling as you put it on should make it easier to get in rhythm.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws