over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boldenone for contest prep

I haven’t actually done a bodybuilding show before but definitely been in good enough shape to do one. And eq is always a staple in my cutting cycles.

I haven’t actually done a bodybuilding show before but definitely been in good enough shape to do one. And eq is always a staple in my cutting cycles.

What do you notice from it? I'm getting mixed reports of it being dry and others' saying it's wet

What do you notice from it? I'm getting mixed reports of it being dry and others' saying it's wet
Honestly bro. I love it. Along with mast e and test cyp. Which is what I’m using right now. Dry lean gains is what I notice. Long as diet is in check !

Honestly bro. I love it. Along with mast e and test cyp. Which is what I’m using right now. Dry lean gains is what I notice. Long as diet is in check !

Sounds great and perfect for pre contest. Would really like to add bold ace . My current conditioning is avatar

Sounds great and perfect for pre contest. Would really like to add bold ace . My current conditioning is avatar
Looking fairly lean man. I’m about 220 with abs at less than 6ft tall . Not contest ready. But wouldn’t take me long to get there. I’m not focusing on bodybuilding at the moment. Just want to be big and fairly lean for summer. Test mast eq is where it’s at IMO. Long as the compounds are legit

Looking fairly lean man. I’m about 220 with abs at less than 6ft tall . Not contest ready. But wouldn’t take me long to get there. I’m not focusing on bodybuilding at the moment. Just want to be big and fairly lean for summer. Test mast eq is where it’s at IMO. Long as the compounds are legit

That's impressive . maybe you can push it a little harder this time and get freaky

Thanks. Show is planned for June 5th so hopefully I am ready

low test + everything else works, but it's another ballgame, and if you workout low volume high intensity doesn't work good.
In the end Arnold used Dbol + Primo in hefty doses and got "big", for his era, but he was an high volume guy.

Broderick Chavez says Dianabol was partly developed as a stand-alone HRT drug. He says you can use Dianabol in place of test. That's what he thinks but it's kind of interesting, Dianabol provides estrogenic action and is also kind of a puffiness promoter like test. The Golden Age dudes weren't thought of as bloated messes even though today Dianabol has really fallen out of favor, relatively speaking. I don't see much Dianabol in advanced guys stacks today.

I think Dianabol is a wonderdul drug, not the least due to how it can make you feel mentally. Everything starts in the mind lol.

I guess I'm having trouble squaring this or I'm missing something you're saying. How can part A be accurate (EQ crashing estrogen) but part C also be correct(EQ contributing to estrogen)?
This is the issues with EQ... when you have high EQ and low Test it seems that E1 kills E2 completely.
Once you jump on EQ only, since you have only E1, your body works on that.
It's just my experience. 250 Test + 1g EQ my e2 went under <20pg/ml, instead on 750 EQ and no test i felt fine (dick working, night erections...).

How would the style of training make a difference? How do you know what approach they use by looking at them?
How did you come to these conclusions?

Have you ever seen a video from Hunter Labrada or Nick walker?
They do a DC/JP/low volume high intensity workout, it's not hidden from the public, just open Instagram or Youtube.

Try to focus on progressive overload when on 250 Test 1g Primo and then go for 1g Test and 250 Primo with same E2 levels, your workouts, performance wise, won't be even comparable.

I did my experiments, and for me worked like that. Just try.

Broderick Chavez says Dianabol was partly developed as a stand-alone HRT drug. He says you can use Dianabol in place of test. That's what he thinks but it's kind of interesting, Dianabol provides estrogenic action and is also kind of a puffiness promoter like test. The Golden Age dudes weren't thought of as bloated messes even though today Dianabol has really fallen out of favor, relatively speaking. I don't see much Dianabol in advanced guys stacks today.

I think Dianabol is a wonderdul drug, not the least due to how it can make you feel mentally. Everything starts in the mind lol.
Mate when you use EQ/Dbol/Tbol/Nandrolone alone is a different ballgame.
Water retention is different, because your body works on different estrogens.
Nandrolone was used as TRT in the US and failed because the estrogen is too different from oEstradiol.

@KillerStack Test theoretically promotes puffiness but did you see @luki7788 on 2g Test? He is dry as the desert.

Nowadays we have AIs which changed the game for "the better", even if some guys don't think that, in the pro ranks high test medium/low aas is the gold standard.

I am not advocating anything here, just sharing my experience.
Personally I would never do any cycle without Test for bodybuilding purpose.

Have you ever seen a video from Hunter Labrada or Nick walker?
They do a DC/JP/low volume high intensity workout, it's not hidden from the public, just open Instagram or Youtube.

Try to focus on progressive overload when on 250 Test 1g Primo and then go for 1g Test and 250 Primo with same E2 levels, your workouts, performance wise, won't be even comparable.

I did my experiments, and for me worked like that. Just try.

Mate when you use EQ/Dbol/Tbol/Nandrolone alone is a different ballgame.
Water retention is different, because your body works on different estrogens.
Nandrolone was used as TRT in the US and failed because the estrogen is too different from oEstradiol.

@KillerStack Test theoretically promotes puffiness but did you see @luki7788 on 2g Test? He is dry as the desert.

Nowadays we have AIs which changed the game for "the better", even if some guys don't think that, in the pro ranks high test medium/low aas is the gold standard.

I am not advocating anything here, just sharing my experience.
Personally I would never do any cycle without Test for bodybuilding purpose.
[/QUOTE]

I thought you were saying you can tell what they take by looking at them. I’m familiar with their training. I know Nick does something like a top set and back off set.
I’ll personally say the majority of my training since I started has been lower volume high effort training and the only thing that made a difference was calories not ratios of test to other drugs.
In fact I’d say my favorite look I’ve had was when I was running Tren, masteron, and anavar with no test. I didn’t have a lowered sex drive or any ED.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131