over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Caffeine/coffee intake

Oh man, you found my weakness. I drink one cup before cardio. One cup when I get to work. Two cups at work.
One cup before training if not using pre workout. Then I switch to de-caf and have 2-3 more cups during the afternoon. We have a coffee company here that is amazing. I love their sugar free syrups. Medium coffee one pump vanilla/chocolate/white chocolate.
It’s fucking amazing!!!!’ With zero calories.
When bulking I cut way back as coffee sometimes messes with my appetite. But when cutting I pretty much always have a cup in my hand. For every cup of coffee I drink I also drink a liter of water. At least till I switch to de-caf.

Oh man, you found my weakness. I drink one cup before cardio. One cup when I get to work. Two cups at work.
One cup before training if not using pre workout. Then I switch to de-caf and have 2-3 more cups during the afternoon. We have a coffee company here that is amazing. I love their sugar free syrups. Medium coffee one pump vanilla/chocolate/white chocolate.
It’s fucking amazing!!!!’ With zero calories.
When bulking I cut way back as coffee sometimes messes with my appetite. But when cutting I pretty much always have a cup in my hand. For every cup of coffee I drink I also drink a liter of water. At least till I switch to de-caf.

Do you live at the urinal?

No coffee here but probably 4-6 Mt Dews/ed depending on the day...But don't drink that shit on the other side of the planet, they take out all the good chemicals that make the shit taste good over here:ROFLMAO:

I take 200-400mg caffeine to wake me up and get me to poop in the morning. Then I don't take it again the rest of the day, because it makes me poop and I don't want to have to poop again. One poop in the morning, clear everything out, and then I'm good.

For the rest of the day, I take other stimulants that don't make me poop. Ephedrine, yohimbine, Bupropion, Adderall, sometimes Modafinil.

Valium and Trazodone to go to sleep at night.

Yes, I know the stimulant use is not healthy, at all. Raises blood pressure too much and makes me anxious. None of this is healthy. Don't do as I do.
Did u just say "poop" four times in one post?
I don't think that's allowed.
TWO POOP MAX PER POST!!

Just coffee with lairds superfood tumeric creamer is the best. Just one pot a day, on days I do homework I will sometimes take two pots of coffee. I am also using freedom formulations rowdy preworkout with cardarine and sr9009.

Tried cocaine, hated it, tried aderol, hated that too

IM MENT gave me a real good feel. I wish they made IM MENT base

Did u just say "poop" four times in one post?
I don't think that's allowed.
TWO POOP MAX PER POST!!

LOL, sorry, I didn't know I was in violation of the official rules. In the future I will stick to two poops or less.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Anyone try the new 711 nitro cold brew on tap? Holy shit, this is more than coffee. Garunteed to take a huge dump if your feeling bloated too. Use sparingly

Here I was thinking that a pot of coffee a day was reasonable lol

Do you feel it raises BP especially when dehydrated
Not sure, I know I've tested high after an energy drink but also was stressed at the time. I don't really feel anything from 24 oz coffee or an energy drink anymore probably tolerance.

1/2 a caffeine pill and pre-workout in the morning..

White monster or Cuban coffee later in the day

Can of monster before work and two coffees a little bit later. I dont like any coffee or preworkout before gym these days. I prefer cup of green tea much more. I work from 14-22 and I wake up around 8 in the morning. However i like my coffee tasty - oatmilk barista type is my type , taste amazing.

Not sure, I know I've tested high after an energy drink but also was stressed at the time. I don't really feel anything from 24 oz coffee or an energy drink anymore probably tolerance.
I’ve seen a study that said it takes up too 2 weeks without caffeine for the stress hormones too return too normal . A cardiologist said most don’t drink caffeine before there test only too find out it was still high and that’s when they noticed how long it took for stress hormones too return too base line . For myself I love coffee but definitely feel better and less stress without it

I’ve seen a study that said it takes up too 2 weeks without caffeine for the stress hormones too return too normal . A cardiologist said most don’t drink caffeine before there test only too find out it was still high and that’s when they noticed how long it took for stress hormones too return too base line . For myself I love coffee but definitely feel better and less stress without it
It's two weeks to reset the adenosine receptors. It's 8-12 weeks for adrenal, hormonal, and CNS recovery. If caffeine/stimulants were abused that is.

i drink coffee in the morning on way to work and again at my desk. it doesn't really wake me up i just like the taste of cofee in the am. on weekends on don't even drink it. more of a work habit thing.

Curious how much everyone takes per day?

For me 20 oz in the am before cardio, 20 in the pm before weights.

I will try and only do 20 oz once per day on off days and use decaf on my deload weeks.

Curious how much some people here take because when I tell my friends (mostly females) they act like that's way too much and I'm some sort of caffeine addict. I know it's good for you but I'm sure there is a limit where it starts to be counterproductive (high bp, tolerance).

I personally drink it because I like coffee not for a boost or I need it to get through the day.

I drink about a 64 ounce pot of coffee every morning over the course of 3-4 hours. Now, caffeine is a different story...The pot I make is ~70% decaf and I tend to buy coffee that is a bit lower in caffeine content. Most coffee is going to be around 60-90ms of caffeine in 1 tablespoon and I usually have 3 of those so around 200mgs total.

Hello my name is Brad and I'm a coffee addict 🖐🏿

i drink coffee in the morning on way to work and again at my desk. it doesn't really wake me up i just like the taste of cofee in the am. on weekends on don't even drink it. more of a work habit thing.
Same here. I even drink decaf, tastes the same to me. Coffee isn't as good though when the weather gets hot but I can blast the AC in the car to stimulate Winter.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws