over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Hate Cheat Meals

I’m starting to realize that we’re probably sensitive to cheat meals as we never have them so they affect us worse which is why I believe they are now necessary. I never cheat or refeed and my metabolism took a big hit, so I’m going to start forcing them. If you’re worried just do some extra cardio and hit legs that day. I remember when I first started , cheat meals on the weekend were huge so I did them and always would flatten out by day 3 post cheat .

look at bboy; he incorporates cheat meals a lot and drops like crazy

at the end of the day, it’s just food
I cheated HEAVY last Thursday, Friday, saturday....pizza, burgers, cheesecake, cereal, BBQ, cookies, ice cream, and carrot cake, went from 210.0 Thursday morning to 219.0 Sunday morning, this morning I was 211.0, more than likely I will be 209 Thursday morning. I rarely go crazy like that but went I get a little burned out from dieting I eat till I get sick and then dieting is welcomed and easy and I can really go into a deep deficit for a couple days (psmf). This shit is too easy..LOL

I know, but just hear me out...

I'm super strict with my diet for 2 reasons - the first is the obvious reason that I have physique goals I want to achieve and need to eat a certain way to do so. The second reason is I have a few food sensitivities I need to be mindful of, so that's a quality of life thing (feeling bloated and like you're going to shit your pants at work is no way to live). So because of that I tend to eat more or less the exact same foods in varying quantities every day. It's mostly lean beef, white rice, cream of rice, vegetables that don't bloat me, fish, kefir, and a few fruits. It doesn't impact my life too heavily as my girlfriend and I have a slightly different day to day schedule, and so I can pretty much stick to my diet 100%.

But, of course, you have to make time for meals out in restaurants and other such occasions. Life is for living, after all, but I'm at the stage now where I really don't enjoy cheat meals anymore. Sure, it's nice to eat something off plan and delicious every now and then, but I usually just end up feeling bloated and shitty for a day or two after. Hardly seems worth it. I love the social aspect of dinner with my mrs in a restaurant somewhere or getting some barbecue or whatever with my buddies, but the actual food itself I really don't look forward to at all. I mostly just eat it to be polite.

Anyone else? I never really crave junk anymore and if I didn't have any kind of social life to speak of I could happily just stick to the diet forever.

I have a severe dairy allergy so I know what you mean. It makes it much harder to enjoy foods you're unfamiliar with.

I cheated HEAVY last Thursday, Friday, saturday....pizza, burgers, cheesecake, cereal, BBQ, cookies, ice cream, and carrot cake, went from 210.0 Thursday morning to 219.0 Sunday morning, this morning I was 211.0, more than likely I will be 209 Thursday morning. I rarely go crazy like that but went I get a little burned out from dieting I eat till I get sick and then dieting is welcomed and easy and I can really go into a deep deficit for a couple days (psmf). This shit is too easy..LOL
wow, do you think that 9lb gain was water weight?

hahaha exactly what I’m saying . Love your approach and it obviously works . Living your life yet going hard . It’s a balancing act

Water and food turning into shit inside you waiting to be pushed out.
Lol I have 1 small bowel movement daily, that's my normal. Offseason is a different story when food is pushed day in and day out, thank GOD I don't do that retarded bulking up shit anymore.

Life’s to short to worry about your physique 24/7. I mean if you don’t like eating burgers and pizza’s there is no crime in that and you could just not do it. There isn’t a problem in going to a Mexican restaurant and just asking for whatever meat and rice and veggies I mean you’re talking IMO obviously some extra added fats but not to much right? And that can’t be far off at all from what you normally eat. Nothing that is going to ruin you’re physique after one day especially if it’s only one day or two a week. I can see how some things can upset you’re stomach no reason to do that to yourself just order something that isn’t to far from your “normal” diet.

Water, glycogen, food... But, nothing of body-fat?
3 days of overfeeding, how much did it take to fill empty glycogen stores? Intermuscular triglyceride storage?
Ha ha, a very minimal went to adipose storage. Same as pigging out after a bodybuilding show, it takes almost 1 and a half weeks before it starts effecting my physique in a negative way

You don't HAVE to cheat, ya know 😅 I've kinda getting to that point myself, and a 'refeed' if I feel I need it is just extra of what I'm already eating, maybe a few more carbs. Take that time to eat what else you might enjoy, too, though

3 days of overfeeding, how much did it take to fill empty glycogen stores? Intermuscular triglyceride storage?
Ha ha, a very minimal went to adipose storage. Same as pigging out after a bodybuilding show, it takes almost 1 and a half weeks before it starts effecting my physique in a negative way

Well I guess it's a huge advantage to weigh over 220 pounds compared to someone like me. :ROFLMAO:

You don't HAVE to cheat, ya know 😅 I've kinda getting to that point myself, and a 'refeed' if I feel I need it is just extra of what I'm already eating, maybe a few more carbs. Take that time to eat what else you might enjoy, too, though
BORING 😴.... If I was prepping for a show then it would be a highly controlled event like a burger and fries for my last meal, or simply a high carb low fat day (skiploading).
I'm not prepping and either are 90% of you guys so it's more enjoyable to diet hard for 6 days and let loose for a few hours one day a week. Makes you appreciate good tasting food all the better.

I prefer a high carb low fat refeed when dieting. To be fair though I quite enjoy dieting and diet on steak, eggs, dark chocolate and strawberries. Pretty much all my favourite foods

BORING 😴.... If I was prepping for a show then it would be a highly controlled event like a burger and fries for my last meal, or simply a high carb low fat day (skiploading).
I'm not prepping and either are 90% of you guys so it's more enjoyable to diet hard for 6 days and let loose for a few hours one day a week. Makes you appreciate good tasting food all the better.

Seems like personal choice to me. OP said cheating made him feel shit, so that usually means you're either going way overboard or choosing foods that don't agree with you. 'not cheating' was kinda tongue in cheek but obviously still an option

More than one way to skin a cat, yada yada yada

OP said cheating made him feel shit, so that usually means you're either going way overboard or choosing foods that don't agree with you.
A bit of both, usually! To be fair, there are cheat meals and then there are CHEAT meals. If you consider a cheat meal to be a meal off-plan, well I can make that work pretty easily. I love to cook so quite often make my cheat meals from scratch and so have full control over the ingredients which makes them easy to eat with no bloating even though they would generally be higher calorie than my regular meals. Even meals in a restaurant can be fine - can always just order steak and potatoes.

It’s the times when it’s a load of burgers or pizza or wings or ice cream. Those I eat for the social aspect of hanging out with my mates but I always feel like shit for a day or two after. If only my friends liked lean meat and vegetables as much as I do...

That doesn't work well for me since I don't enjoy it and I get stress from not eating all I want, lol. Also upset stomach and looking like shit in front of the mirror.

In addition to that, later I go into fat paranoia and want to correct the problem with excess cardio and more diet, so it is a vicious cycle that leads me to be more hungry and want another cheat day.

Water, glycogen, food... But, nothing of body-fat?
Back when I bulked i found it took increased consistent eating for couple weeks for my body to adapt and digest the increased amount of food I was taking in. So any noticeable amount of muscle or fat took a while to achieve.

That doesn't work well for me since I don't enjoy it and I get stress from not eating all I want, lol. Also upset stomach and looking like shit in front of the mirror.

In addition to that, later I go into fat paranoia and want to correct the problem with excess cardio and more diet, so it is a vicious cycle that leads me to be more hungry and want another cheat day.
with that kind of anxiety and physical issues, you're probably better off avoiding cheat meals/days altogether, but a tough way to live IMO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131