over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLATINUM PHARMA LOG

Right there with ya Russ. Sleep and the fricken night sweats get me. And that’s really all that gets me. HAHA yes I’ve tried the 700 and it was insane but the 400mg per week is honestly just as good in my opinion.

I honestly can’t even tell that your bicep is ruptured. Everything looks pretty solid on that arm. Keep up the hard work man. Just goes to show that you won’t let anything get in the way of your gains.

WEEKLY REPORT!! Weighed in at 248 dry this morning!! Probably a bit heavy due to a huge refeed yesterday, probably close to 246 dry and empty.. EVERYTHING is working well.. The Angtropin GH is still impressing me.. it is to the point now that my hands hurt bad at night, wakes me up all the time.. but good signs of quality GH.. I would honestly say... so far.. the GH is by far, the closest to US pharma i Have tried,, i have used Jintropin, was not as good, used blue tops, brown tops.. etc.. also tried Kigtropin.. NONE were as good, some were fake.. I am VERY happy with my purchases so far.. NO complaints whatsoever.. still using 4 units daily, 2 iu AM, 2 IU post workout.. MK677 at night.. 20 mg... using Test E at 450 mg, Deca at 300mg, Tren E at 400mg.. gains are stable and no fat increase.. just more pump due to increased Nitrogen retention.. once i am done with the Tren E.. will be using EQ at 400mg week.. strong AF, lean, vascular.. THIS IS MY NEW GO TO SOURCE GUYS.. do not hesitate.. buy!!

Attachments

• jan25.jpg
    jan25.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 42
  • jan252.jpg
    jan252.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 38
WEEKLY REPORT!! Weighed in at 248 dry this morning!! Probably a bit heavy due to a huge refeed yesterday, probably close to 246 dry and empty.. EVERYTHING is working well.. The Angtropin GH is still impressing me.. it is to the point now that my hands hurt bad at night, wakes me up all the time.. but good signs of quality GH.. I would honestly say... so far.. the GH is by far, the closest to US pharma i Have tried,, i have used Jintropin, was not as good, used blue tops, brown tops.. etc.. also tried Kigtropin.. NONE were as good, some were fake.. I am VERY happy with my purchases so far.. NO complaints whatsoever.. still using 4 units daily, 2 iu AM, 2 IU post workout.. MK677 at night.. 20 mg... using Test E at 450 mg, Deca at 300mg, Tren E at 400mg.. gains are stable and no fat increase.. just more pump due to increased Nitrogen retention.. once i am done with the Tren E.. will be using EQ at 400mg week.. strong AF, lean, vascular.. THIS IS MY NEW GO TO SOURCE GUYS.. do not hesitate.. buy!!
Looking Damn good man! This is definitely my type of cycle! something I would certainly run. No orals correct?

That’s awesome! Is there any reasoning behind this? I honestly think the only time I never ran orals were my first few Test only cycles lol
i do like orals from time to time.. but since Tren is so harmful to the body, I try and avoid Orals while using it.. after the Tren is done, I may add in Anavar with the EQ to finish out my cycle.. i try and do this stuff as responsibly as possible, even though i know Tren is not healthy at all.. i do try and mitigate the risks associated with it as much as possible.. Im not a young kid anymore and I have to understand and accept the risks of cycling with hard drugs... so I use them all selectively.

i do like orals from time to time.. but since Tren is so harmful to the body, I try and avoid Orals while using it.. after the Tren is done, I may add in Anavar with the EQ to finish out my cycle.. i try and do this stuff as responsibly as possible, even though i know Tren is not healthy at all.. i do try and mitigate the risks associated with it as much as possible.. Im not a young kid anymore and I have to understand and accept the risks of cycling with hard drugs... so I use them all selectively.
Smart man. I can appreciate that. Safest way possible when doing what we do is probably the best way to do things if we all want a good health outcome for our future

Smart man. I can appreciate that. Safest way possible when doing what we do is probably the best way to do things if we all want a good health outcome for our future
Yes sir, for sure.. I have lost 2 friends from this stuff.. not 100% from juicing.. but it played a major role in their deaths.. ever since then, I really decided to educate myself about all the different compounds and side effect profiles.. that being said.. I still am on Tren, which by a lot of peoples standards is just plain stupid.. but.. like I said before.. I try and do my best to mitigate the risks by nutrition and proper over the counter supplements.. I also limit my Tren exposure to 8 to 10 weeks max.. give or take.. I am going a bit hard this time just because my system was completely clear for 4.5 years and my blood work looked great prior to cycling..

Yes sir, for sure.. I have lost 2 friends from this stuff.. not 100% from juicing.. but it played a major role in their deaths.. ever since then, I really decided to educate myself about all the different compounds and side effect profiles.. that being said.. I still am on Tren, which by a lot of peoples standards is just plain stupid.. but.. like I said before.. I try and do my best to mitigate the risks by nutrition and proper over the counter supplements.. I also limit my Tren exposure to 8 to 10 weeks max.. give or take.. I am going a bit hard this time just because my system was completely clear for 4.5 years and my blood work looked great prior to cycling..
I’m sorry to hear that man. As with anything we must be careful and mindful of how we do this. You overload yourself constantly with multiple compounds, slin, way too much GH your just asking for problems. I’m glad you spoke on this because it’s very important. Thank you for your input

I’m sorry to hear that man. As with anything we must be careful and mindful of how we do this. You overload yourself constantly with multiple compounds, slin, way too much GH your just asking for problems. I’m glad you spoke on this because it’s very important. Thank you for your input
Yes, it is important.. especially if we all want to last in the sport.. no point if we can't continue into our 50s and 60s.. life is short as it is.. must put some consideration into what compounds we use and the exposure time and amounts.. being big is good.. but being big and alive at 60 is better.. I still want another 40 yrs on this earth at least, lol.. happy juicing my brothers!! Have fun, but do it smart and be mindful of the possible side effects.. this cycle I am on now is working great!! Oils are on point! GH is still doing what it is supposed to!! Very pleased with my purchase and will be ordering again soon.. thank you Platinum Pharma

Yes, it is important.. especially if we all want to last in the sport.. no point if we can't continue into our 50s and 60s.. life is short as it is.. must put some consideration into what compounds we use and the exposure time and amounts.. being big is good.. but being big and alive at 60 is better.. I still want another 40 yrs on this earth at least, lol.. happy juicing my brothers!! Have fun, but do it smart and be mindful of the possible side effects.. this cycle I am on now is working great!! Oils are on point! GH is still doing what it is supposed to!! Very pleased with my purchase and will be ordering again soon.. thank you Platinum Pharma
Damn right man! I for one definitely want to live till my 90’s and hopefully be able to curl some 25lbs dumbbells at that age as well lol

I’m glad everything is doing what it should. And for you to be clean all those years really gave you a great foundation to build and feel the compounds and GH doing work. I’m using the Nups right now at 2iu and holy shit the are mighty strong.

How you doing BigRuss? Is the Tren doing it’s job?
Hope all is well man.

Placed order with Platinum Pharma/HGH online store.. Ordered 6 Kits (600 IU) Angtropin, 2 Test E, 2 EQ, 1 Tren E... VERY PROFESSIONAL!! Packaged very well, safe and sturdy.. All products check out and are G2G!! Will be updating this log as my cycle progresses. Currently at 6'4.5 inches tall, 241 lbs dry and empty this morning and LEAN.. under 11% BF.. will be running 4 units daily of GH, 400 mg test, 250 Nandrolone, 300 Tren E.. then adding EQ and dropping the nandrolone.. will be a LONG cycle.. i also get blood work regularly and will post info as i get it.. HIGHY RECCOMEND this supplier.. they will respond immediately to any questions you may have and they are just good people in an industry where some shady folks pop up from time to time.. been in and out of this industry and bodybuilding for 19 plus years.. just getting back into it seriously after 5 years pout due to NASTY injuries.. if you have any concerns about ordering from these guys.. just do it!! YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID!! Thank you Platinum Pharma!!
Nice! I am going to do serum test soon. I have been using their Angtropin as well.
definitely following

Mac🤙

Bro with all due respect noway you weight 246lbs by the look on the pic unless you 9 feet tall

Bro with all due respect noway you weight 246lbs by the look on the pic unless you 9 feet tall
I was definitely that weight. 100%.. why would I BS?? That's just ridiculous.. I am 6'4 BTW

Right there with ya Russ. Sleep and the fricken night sweats get me. And that’s really all that gets me. HAHA yes I’ve tried the 700 and it was insane but the 400mg per week is honestly just as good in my opinion.

I honestly can’t even tell that your bicep is ruptured. Everything looks pretty solid on that arm. Keep up the hard work man. Just goes to show that you won’t let anything get in the way of your gains.
Hey guys.. im finally back.. got very sick and then when I was trying to get back to it, I re-injured myself.. had to take the time off.. about to start back up this time.. currently just running Platinum Pharma Test E on a cruise at 1ml per week.. went completely off everything to let my body rest.. will post new starting off point and all my stats soon.. placing another order with platinum tomorrow to get my cycle prepped... let most of my stuff go after I got injured.. still have 300 units of Angtropin which I will be starting again but this time at 2 units.. I have found it is plenty strong and 2 units is enough.. 4 units killed my hands and had bad carpel tunnel.. but it is top of the line GH.. love the stuff.. now I will be using Platinum Pharma to rebuild myself..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear