over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin care. Aging. Wrinkles.

yes, but you might already know this but you don’t want to use hydroquine long term. A few months is okay but not forever.

Some notice Vitamin k works well on dark circles.

Yea its probably not a great idea to use a lot of it long term due to the carcinogen concerns. Im not super well versed in that but it does work for focal areas that you wanna decrease melanin production. Its commonly used in other countries not just in facial cream but for body long creams and treatments and i can imagine there is increased risks when used over such large areas for longer periods of time.

With that said im not aware of studies showing significant issues...there may very well be some as its not something ive looked into too much. But the potential risk of issues is enough for me to suggest not using it for your entire body or long term in a particular area. As you mentioned a few months is ok

Any suggestions how to treat dark circles under the eyes. I sleep fine it seems to be caused by minoxidil which apparently impedes collagen? I’ve been trying a L’Oréal collagen cream which seems to be a decent moisturizer but no effect on dark circles

PRP. Avoid hyluronic filler there.

I posted something years ago about this and a certain power lifter looking different in the sling of his face. People I think said it wasn’t due to the androgens but due to leanness of the face. Not sure I believe that, especially when women touch a little high androgen type stuff and look manlier than I ever could in the face after years and years of high test

Many of the Roc products have retinol. Retinol is certianly better then nothing with respect to wrinkles. Retinol being a vitamin A deriv is ofcourse fat soluble and is decent at getting through the top layer of skin the strat cor. and retinol can in itself bind to some receptors and work at boosting collagen ( i think it works mostly by messing with collagenase and preventing breakdown of collagen), many people believe that some of its primary benefits are that it gets converted into retinoic acid ( essentially retin a.) So in many ways retinol is like a "prohormone" but yes..it does bind to receptors even without converting over.

If you have the option id personally use retin A plus normal moisturizer if thats an option. If not then a retinol base is a good start.

We know accutane is an absolute no for a pregnant woman. Do you have concerns over retin-a and even retinol? I feel like I wouldn't want to my wife to use almost anything when pregnant due to fear about the risks.

HA filler under eye can leave a blueish hue in skin color. There is not a lot of blood flow to the area so the filler lasts longer which can begin to sag over time (like all tissue). Biggest issue is the skin is very thin under eye, giving way to that blue tint. We use a small amount of HA filler, like .2ml WITH patients own plasma (PRP). That contains your own epidermal stem cells to repair/rebuild the under eye tissue

PRP. Avoid hyluronic filler there.

We know accutane is an absolute no for a pregnant woman. Do you have concerns over retin-a and even retinol? I feel like I wouldn't want to my wife to use almost anything when pregnant due to fear about the risks.
Accutane is oral and goes systemic. Retinol products are topical and never make it to blood stream, fine for pregnant women.

FRAXEL laser, takes the the top layer of your skin off, it costs like $500 and works wonders. takes about 5 days for the skin to peel and restore. Will take about 3 years off your face.

FRAXEL laser, takes the the top layer of your skin off, it costs like $500 and works wonders. takes about 5 days for the skin to peel and restore. Will take about 3 years off your face.

I assume you speak on experience?

Depending on where you live in the US you can be out in the sun all day long and really never make noticeable amounts of vitamin D. As the angle of the sun just doesn't allow enough through, from some of my reading. The closer to the equator the better. And for those that bath or shower every day make less vitamin D as it hits the skin and what is reflected back gets trapped due to the oil in the skin. Then the process starts and gets absorbed. So getting enough D from the sun can be very difficult year round for many people.
Simple physics. The increased amount of atmosphere the photons of various wavelengths need to travel through to reach you increases the number of photons absorbed by the atmosphere which may not be remitted along the same path of travel. Visible light is one thing but other wavelengths can "see" the atmosphere as more opaque.
Im not sure which energy is specifically responsible for the creation of vitamin D but different energies at different wavelengths can be absorbed by things that are clear in the visible spectrum. Others see things like brick as being completely clear at the correct energies. Things like infrared and x ray for example.

Simple physics. The increased amount of atmosphere the photons of various wavelengths need to travel through to reach you increases the number of photons absorbed by the atmosphere which may not be remitted along the same path of travel. Visible light is one thing but other wavelengths can "see" the atmosphere as more opaque.
Im not sure which energy is specifically responsible for the creation of vitamin D but different energies at different wavelengths can be absorbed by things that are clear in the visible spectrum. Others see things like brick as being completely clear at the correct energies. Things like infrared and x ray for example.

yeah yeah y. e a a h what he said

BAZINGA!!!!

I dumbed it down to my level.

Yea its probably not a great idea to use a lot of it long term due to the carcinogen concerns. Im not super well versed in that but it does work for focal areas that you wanna decrease melanin production. Its commonly used in other countries not just in facial cream but for body long creams and treatments and i can imagine there is increased risks when used over such large areas for longer periods of time.

With that said im not aware of studies showing significant issues...there may very well be some as its not something ive looked into too much. But the potential risk of issues is enough for me to suggest not using it for your entire body or long term in a particular area. As you mentioned a few months is ok

I don't know if you'll see this but I bought the Dr. Pen you recommended for microneedling. It's a lot small than I thought, doesn't seem any faster than just a hand roller? Actually seems significantly slower with how small it is compared to the hand rollers I've seen.

How many times are you going over a given area and how frequently do you recommend it? You must set the gauge pretty deep for your hair, I don't even feel it running over my hair

He wont be back. One of the other members may be able to reach him for you.

If you get an answer come back to thread and let us know what he said.

I don't know if you'll see this but I bought the Dr. Pen you recommended for microneedling. It's a lot small than I thought, doesn't seem any faster than just a hand roller? Actually seems significantly slower with how small it is compared to the hand rollers I've seen.

How many times are you going over a given area and how frequently do you recommend it? You must set the gauge pretty deep for your hair, I don't even feel it running over my hair

You need to be at a 1.5.

You need to be at a 1.5.

For the face?? Or hair? I've been reading you shouldn't go above 0.5mm for face

but also I don't feel it nearly as much in soft areas like the cheek compared to bony areas like the forehead, the pliability of the soft areas seems to prevent it from really going in, compared to a manual roller than I can just go across any area.

For the face?? Or hair? I've been reading you shouldn't go above 0.5mm for face

but also I don't feel it nearly as much in soft areas like the cheek compared to bony areas like the forehead, the pliability of the soft areas seems to prevent it from really going in, compared to a manual roller than I can just go across any area.

I can’t answer how deep you should or shouldn’t go on your skin. I’ve done 1-1.5 but not near the eyes or forehead area because it hurts pretty bad

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws