YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is a fair price for gyno surgery these days?

I’d try long duration raloxifine and masteron...then if that doesn’t kill it, it’s gonna take a knife
Sorry to tell y'all this is an old wives tale. If you have true gyno with excess tissue it needs to be pulled and cut out. I can show you pics of what my doc took out. No meds in the world were gonna "shrink" that lol.

I'm going to get surgery in Mexico, Matamoros. I've been on ralox for a year to keep it down as soon as I stop it swells up big time. I don't have much more money to spend and I know the clinic performs a lot of surgeries.
Hate to be a stuck up American, but I would just save up whatever the difference in price is and do it in good ol Murica.

Is that kind of money justified? I mean how common is botched gyno surgery?
EXTREMELY common. In fact, what a bodybuilder considers "botched" is often considered a perfectly successful surgery in many cases.

You definitely don't want to go to cheap clinic in another country, also, you can shrinking gyno, it is amazing how much it can be shrunk, and I'm talking both pseudo-gyno and real gyno.

EXTREMELY common. In fact, what a bodybuilder considers "botched" is often considered a perfectly successful surgery in many cases.

You definitely don't want to go to cheap clinic in another country, also, you can shrinking gyno, it is amazing how much it can be shrunk, and I'm talking both pseudo-gyno and real gyno.
I’m sorry. If it is advanced gyno there is no shrinking of glandular scar tissue.

Sorry to tell y'all this is an old wives tale. If you have true gyno with excess tissue it needs to be pulled and cut out. I can show you pics of what my doc took out. No meds in the world were gonna "shrink" that lol.

No. Not a “wives tale”. If it is new it can sometimes be treated. The below study is pubertal gyno but both are still hormone induced

Well that didn’t work

Robert A. Dershewitz, MD, MSc

Benign breast enlargement (pubertal gynecomastia) affects as many as 65% of boys as they undergo puberty. Although most cases resolve spontaneously, prominent or persistent breast . . .
Benign breast enlargement (pubertal gynecomastia) affects as many as 65% of boys as they undergo puberty. Although most cases resolve spontaneously, prominent or persistent breast enlargement is psychologically traumatic to many boys. In this chart review, researchers evaluated the efficacy of medical management with antiestrogens (tamoxifen or raloxifene) as an alternative to surgery.

Of 37 consecutive children who presented to a children's hospital in Ontario with persistent gynecomastia, 13 received no treatment, 15 received tamoxifen (10-20 mg twice daily for 3-9 months), and 10 received raloxifene (60 mg daily for 3-6 months). The mean duration of gynecomastia before treatment was 28.3 months. The mean diameter of the breast tissue decreased significantly with both raloxifene and tamoxifen (mean reductions, 2.5 and 2.1 cm, respectively). A greater proportion of raloxifene recipients than tamoxifen recipients had greater than 50% reductions in gynecomastia (86% vs. 41%). However, about 40% of patients in each treatment group eventually underwent surgery. No medication side effects were reported.

Been looking into finally getting it done. I only have one friend thats had it done and he paid almost 10k, flew out to New York to get it done by a well known gyno doctor.

I dont feel like gyno surgery is that complicated to justify that kind of money, or am I wrong?
''Common complications from a botched surgery include bruising, bleeding, fluid collections, contour irregularities, loss of nipple skin, visible scarring, numbness of the nipples, inverted nipples, loose breast skin and asymmetries''

One thing that can go wrong, they call it cratering.

968913-1538665.jpg

So how much can be reduced via SERMs, AI's, prolactin inhibitors, etc? Depends on whether it's soft fatty tissue or fibrous. Fibrous is interspersed with fatty tissue and can be mildly shrunk but seems to return easily. It's cheap but only a 40% or even less reduction.

Is surgery expensive? Not if you have the cash! If you don't, then yes.
Are you willing to make payments?
Which has more value? A cheap Rolex or never worrying about gyno again

What's the cost? I've seen $5-12k USD, the range is large

Can surgery go wrong? Yes, although unlikely

Will gyno return after surgery? Not if they get the "head", "body", and "tail" (which can extend laterally towards the underarm or insert)

Just my opinion, but I've been thinking of having it done myself. I've been putting it off for 10 years. Had these lima bean-sized bumps under my nips forever. Not visible, but shit, they hurt LF.

So how much can be reduced via SERMs, AI's, prolactin inhibitors, etc? Depends on whether it's soft fatty tissue or fibrous. Fibrous is interspersed with fatty tissue and can be mildly shrunk but seems to return easily. It's cheap but only a 40% or even less reduction.

Is surgery expensive? Not if you have the cash! If you don't, then yes.
Are you willing to make payments?
Which has more value? A cheap Rolex or never worrying about gyno again

What's the cost? I've seen $5-12k USD, the range is large

Can surgery go wrong? Yes, although unlikely

Will gyno return after surgery? Not if they get the "head", "body", and "tail" (which can extend laterally towards the underarm or insert)

Just my opinion, but I've been thinking of having it done myself. I've been putting it off for 10 years. Had these lima bean-sized bumps under my nips forever. Not visible, but shit, they hurt LF.
What is the procedure called that reduces the size of fibrotic tissue? Liposuction?

Well that didn’t work

Robert A. Dershewitz, MD, MSc

Benign breast enlargement (pubertal gynecomastia) affects as many as 65% of boys as they undergo puberty. Although most cases resolve spontaneously, prominent or persistent breast . . .
Benign breast enlargement (pubertal gynecomastia) affects as many as 65% of boys as they undergo puberty. Although most cases resolve spontaneously, prominent or persistent breast enlargement is psychologically traumatic to many boys. In this chart review, researchers evaluated the efficacy of medical management with antiestrogens (tamoxifen or raloxifene) as an alternative to surgery.

Of 37 consecutive children who presented to a children's hospital in Ontario with persistent gynecomastia, 13 received no treatment, 15 received tamoxifen (10-20 mg twice daily for 3-9 months), and 10 received raloxifene (60 mg daily for 3-6 months). The mean duration of gynecomastia before treatment was 28.3 months. The mean diameter of the breast tissue decreased significantly with both raloxifene and tamoxifen (mean reductions, 2.5 and 2.1 cm, respectively). A greater proportion of raloxifene recipients than tamoxifen recipients had greater than 50% reductions in gynecomastia (86% vs. 41%). However, about 40% of patients in each treatment group eventually underwent surgery. No medication side effects were reported.
I'm not a doctor but pubertal gyno and gyno induced from the levels of hormone we are introducing to our bodies are much different. I took letro, nolvadex, etc to try and shrink it. Try and fool yourselves all you want. See below. For those of you who haven't had the surgery I don't think you fully appreciate how much tissue growth there is and mine was considered mild. IMG-0182.JPG IMG-0183.JPG IMG-0181.JPG IMG-0180.JPG

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn Slesh!!!!! That’s literally a weight off one’s chest 😳

@Matsuo Munefusa is right. Masteron will not solve your issue. No drug will do very much if the gyno has advanced to the point where the tissues have become fibrotic. In that case surgery may be the best option.

DHT transdermal that you rub on your nipples will be much more effective then Masteron.

Supposedly danazol works well if you can get a script.

I took 1mg of arimdex a day for 3 weeks to get rid of mine.
Where do yall find transdermal DHT? Is that something you need a R from your doctor, or is it something a sponsor here would carry?

I'm not a doctor but pubertal gyno and gyno induced from the levels of hormone we are introducing to our bodies are much different. I took letro, nolvadex, etc to try and shrink it. Try and fool yourselves all you want. See below. For those of you who haven't had the surgery I don't think you fully appreciate how much tissue growth there is and mine was considered mild.View attachment 132387View attachment 132388View attachment 132386View attachment 132385
Holy shit! How does your chest look now?

I'm not a doctor but pubertal gyno and gyno induced from the levels of hormone we are introducing to our bodies are much different. I took letro, nolvadex, etc to try and shrink it. Try and fool yourselves all you want. See below. For those of you who haven't had the surgery I don't think you fully appreciate how much tissue growth there is and mine was considered mild.

WOW. I didnt realize how deep gyno was in the body. I mean mine are the size of a nickle/quarter, but now im thinking if they actually removed everything itd look similar to that

Thats something Im definitely afraid of. How does that happen? Did they remove more than necessary?
I don't know for sure, but that's my guess as well. I think the surgeon has to leave some in as to blend the area in gradually with surrounding tissue. Not such an abrupt change.

Another big danger I've read is where the blood supply to the nipple is poor and it dies and falls off. Seems they often end up removing the nipple and moving it higher up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear