advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waking the F-ck up in the AM- What do you use?

I did this, bought one a couple of years back off of Craigs. I tried several times to get adjusted to it and I was unable to. It felt like it was ramming air into my face when I was trying to exhale. I could not get in sync with it.
That’s usually from the ramp setting. You can turn this off

You can always buy a CPAP off Craigslist without doing all the paperwork. I paid $400 and it's easily the single best investment I've made for sleep and recovery. You will have to figure out the initial pressure settings and whatnot yourself but it's not hard, and most modern machines will automatically adjust the flow to match your breathing through the night.
I did this, bought one a couple of years back off of Craigs. I tried several times to get adjusted to it and I was unable to. It felt like it was ramming air into my face when I was trying to exhale. I could not get in sync with it.

I just logged in and it looks like it just duplicated my message fromt he other day. Not sure how I did that. Anyway, I am going to try what you guys suggested on the CPAP. I have Thursday off. SO I will try it tomorrow night. Thanks for the information.

I just logged in and it looks like it just duplicated my message fromt he other day. Not sure how I did that. Anyway, I am going to try what you guys suggested on the CPAP. I have Thursday off. SO I will try it tomorrow night. Thanks for the information.

there is a website forum on the webz...it gives u the doc manual for specific cpaps so u can adjust the pressures....if u buy a cpap and it is set too high it =can actually harm u....it forces too much air into ur lungs and u can get hurt...

i want to find a bipap myself, have a auto regulated cpap that backs down to allow me to breath out, yet forces air too soon and i still rip it off my face...

So, the morning after the overnight to test the CPAP on me, the lady told me to keep the mask and that they would be in touch with me. I tried to attach it to the machine that I purchased off somebody. It did not match the connection to the hose. The clinic still has not called me. Playing the waiting game on this. Meanwhile, I saw my primary care DR. weeke before last and he scheduled me for three months down the road. He wants me to get on the machine, get used to it and then we recheck my test levels. He thinks that my natural test level will come up after a moth or so of the CPAP and better sleep. I had levels checked in January and it was at 187. I am going to call the clinic and see what is going on so that we can get the show on the road. I should not have needed two cups of coffee this morning just get a few things done around the house.

So, the morning after the overnight to test the CPAP on me, the lady told me to keep the mask and that they would be in touch with me. I tried to attach it to the machine that I purchased off somebody. It did not match the connection to the hose. The clinic still has not called me. Playing the waiting game on this. Meanwhile, I saw my primary care DR. weeke before last and he scheduled me for three months down the road. He wants me to get on the machine, get used to it and then we recheck my test levels. He thinks that my natural test level will come up after a moth or so of the CPAP and better sleep. I had levels checked in January and it was at 187. I am going to call the clinic and see what is going on so that we can get the show on the road. I should not have needed two cups of coffee this morning just get a few things done around the house.
I’m still waiting on the results from my sleep study as well. Going on 2 weeks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner