over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why arent you bigger?

That should be the goal, but many athletes prefer to compete far from their maximum size to enter in classic or physique and win contests / pro card. It must also be said that this will not work for most as shape and structure are more important than body size or weight.

At the same time, even many top competitors say they don't want to be larger and they are training for "symmetry." But the truth may be that it's just not in the cards genetically. We tend to "like" the type of build we can aspire to realistically.

Best look should always be the target at the end of the day at least in theory best looking guy should win.
"best looking" changes depending on who is doing the viewing. I think big and thick is better looking, then aesthetic.

Now in my 50s, my body is ravaged by injuries from extreme training protocols in my younger years. But I am doing what I can to find exercises and variations of them that allow me to train body parts intensely without the unhealthy kind of pain. I wish that I could go back and train with the knowledge that I have now, but the best I can do is make the most of things as they are today.

Now in my 50s, my body is ravaged by injuries from extreme training protocols in my younger years. But I am doing what I can to find exercises and variations of them that allow me to train body parts intensely without the unhealthy kind of pain. I wish that I could go back and train with the knowledge that I have now, but the best I can do is make the most of things as they are today.
So true 👍^^ this is me exactly ^^

hwats fun to say is i havent worked biceps in near 10+ years
-F

Diet. Pure and simple. Then drive, followed by priorities. Bills, kids, work etc.
Most don't have the dedication to chew/swallow "ad nauseam" the right macros day after month after year in combination
with sufficient rest to recover from each and every workout. Few here I suspect have that dream job that allows the above
to all fall perfectly in place. If you do, fuck you!

Biggest thing for me is genetics.

But I've been living in a country where anabolics are highly illegal (as in I'll be deported if I'm caught with them), they're difficult to import, and the local juicers at my gym aren't likely about to share with a foreigner. So I've been natural for 3 years. Natural + bad genetics...well, you can do the math.

Given the fact that I can't even get that big with juice (never comfortable with more than a moderate dose), the risk of being caught is nowhere near worth it. So in short, risk vs. reward keeps me small :ROFLMAO:

But in the positive...to most Americans, I think I don't even look like I lift. But a lot of locals around here call me a muscle man. Ridiculous how the standards change so much between countries. B-Boy, I don't even know how people would react to you here. I don't think they'd be able to process the sight of you!

Too many sides from drugs and health complications including two hernias half working kidneys pissing blood for weeks two times in three years was more then enough to say fuck this game. It is impressing enough that I am 40 year old and in better shape then 99% twenty years old guys. So many guys died in recent years so I don't want to join them.

do you think the hernia came from steroids?

You can get them on Craigslist for as little as a few hundred bucks and the newer ones are auto programming so you don’t need a doc to use one

I have sleep apnea, and been using a cpap for over 10years, and have latest device. How would you know or anyone know what air pressure to set their machine on without seeing a doctor? You dont even know how obstructive his sleep apnea is, yet you are saying he doesnt need a doctor.. lol

Ive had my air pressure adjusted at least 5-6 times over the years. My sleep is monitored by wifi connection/usb and doctor gets all my data. I could have bought a cpap machine too on eBay or craigslist, but you need to see sleep doctor and have a sleep study done. If anyone listens to your poor advice about using one without seeing a doctor, should have their head examined. Sleep apnea is serious condition, and it pisses me off when I see some guy on forum giving piss poor advice, who isnt even a doctor..

I believe they said new gen models self adjust so remove the need for a doctor. Your machine must just be old school tech.

I have sleep apnea, and been using a cpap for over 10years, and have latest device. How would you know or anyone know what air pressure to set their machine on without seeing a doctor? You dont even know how obstructive his sleep apnea is, yet you are saying he doesnt need a doctor.. lol

Ive had my air pressure adjusted at least 5-6 times over the years. My sleep is monitored by wifi connection/usb and doctor gets all my data. I could have bought a cpap machine too on eBay or craigslist, but you need to see sleep doctor and have a sleep study done. If anyone listens to your poor advice about using one without seeing a doctor, should have their head examined. Sleep apnea is serious condition, and it pisses me off when I see some guy on forum giving piss poor advice, who isnt even a doctor..
There are so many YouTube videos and things to help you program your machine. It’s not rocket science. Most of the newer ones are self learning anyways. And the doc isn’t an option for everyone. Not everyone has insurance, and even the ones who do this isn’t covered heavily by some insurances. And I believe that you are the “some guy” here. I’ve been nagging away at this since 2004 on this forum. And FYI...this advice is also given by Stan Efferding, John meadows, and pretty much anyone else in the industry

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear