over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old timers

There is a quantum basis to reality. Common chemistry is just an approximation, while the remainder does not take into account the fluid quantum basis of the discrete molecules. That said, I mentioned how the appropriate apparatus coupled with quantum processing is still quantum field processing at both ends.

Seriously, for a minute with you Ouch. As far as the life extension goes, the medical institution has fallen far behind common physiological research. If life extension were seriously recognized as a goal, many of the people and even bodybuilders would have a chance to live a very long time. Just right now, based on commonly available knowledge in physiological research, some people would accidently be able to extend themselves until even better breakthroughs happened, then they could continue from there

Yah, this was just going to be a bro thread about bodybuilding, but some of you guys got me going about the state of
All I can do at this point is quote Wolfgang Pauli: "Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig; es ist nicht einmal falsch."

People do not know what to believe anymore with the current availability of information. Parent-child relations and inauthenticty, the child now uses big words, and there are a lot of words everywhere. They have so much despite all. That's why it doesn't even matter if a person is articulate. I just act like a dumb ass some times, who cares.
It's the lack of authenticity going to and from the relational substrate which seeks to appease the relationship's clandestine overseers creating even more quantum dysfunction and disorder even they're both just a few degrees above Absolute Zero (0° Kelvin) with no fault tolerance within Sycamore's 54 pairs when broadcast which completely negates the chemistry of the machinations in combination with the entanglement of the pairs based on the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

It's the lack of authenticity going to and from the relational substrate which seeks to appease the relationship's clandestine overseers creating even more quantum dysfunction and disorder even they're both just a few degrees above Absolute Zero (0° Kelvin) with no fault tolerance within Sycamore's 54 pairs when broadcast which completely negates the chemistry of the machinations in combination with the entanglement of the pairs based on the 2nd law of thermodynamics
Just like you said about me, at a quick glance I couldn't quite process all that about how that information relates without digesting it for awhile. These languages we are currently using are incompetent for expressing such complex ideas.

Now, M-theory and Quantum Field Theory have a common denominator with the Special Theory of Relativity, the membrane; that's why it is a squared field of existence not cubed. It's going to be called "The Field". That's my authentic contribution. Obviously Quantum Field Theory s regarded as the most accurate for calculations, while it still felt short of everything.

Honestly I love the fact that we have such such high minded conversations is such odd corners

Just like you said about me, at a quick glance I couldn't quite process all that about how that information relates without digesting it for awhile. These languages we are currently using are incompetent for expressing such complex ideas.

Now, M-theory and Quantum Field Theory have a common denominator with the Special Theory of Relativity, the membrane; that's why it is a squared field of existence not cubed. It's going to be called "The Field". That's my authentic contribution. Obviously Quantum Field Theory s regarded as the most accurate for calculations, while it still felt short of everything.

Honestly I love the fact that we have such such high minded conversations is such odd corners
It was all completely meaningless. I felt left out.

Explain im too old to understand your sarcasm.
He was trying to say that a millennial molested you. It's often easier for children to point out the areas of the body on a doll than to verbalize where the perpetrator touched or hurt them.

"Back in my day" people trained as crappy as people train today, there are actually now more people who know what they are doing, but also more people who don't. People didn't train harder "back then" they never trained hard.

BTW every generation says the same "back in my day" stuff about the previous generations,

Guys are using more drugs today for the most part.
I’m confused as to who you’re saying was stronger back then as opposed to now? Pro bodybuilders? The average gym rat? What groups are comparing? What decades? Overall by the numbers people are bigger, stronger, and faster now. There are exceptions but they are exceptions.
Im comparing the 80's and 90's the training was different than today. The equipment is ery different also we had mostly freeweight universal the nautilus. At the people i trained with trained as heavy as possible. Remember the puke bu kets in the gyms. 5 gal bucket with a towel draped over it. Vomiting was a common thing on leg day.

He was trying to say that a millennial molested you. It's often easier for children to point out the areas of the body on a doll than to verbalize where the perpetrator touched or hurt them.
Typical cowardly response. I guarantee you hes a juicing loud mouth know it all at his gym
Shitting body always gonna do a show next year. I have zero respect for his generation. I dont consider myself a bodybuilder but i got a ifbb pro card. Has he every competed. I retired at 53 worth over 2 million plus i have a 90k pension. Im good dude

Your gettin' me all teary eyed. Good times!
That smell of vomit was a right of passage. We had multiple lined/tall garbage cans
next to the squat racks at all times.

If you haven't spewed your lunch after a set of leg curls, well you're just letting the best in life pass you by. That's why I gave up the SizeOn. It's even more sour in the opposite direction.

It was all completely meaningless. I felt left out.
That's good for most, but you you that "I" understand. You'll get it. It's like encryption. I don't think there are too many physicists here to steal it. Besides they don't have quantum means to do anything with it.

Typical cowardly response. I guarantee you hes a juicing loud mouth know it all at his gym
Shitting body always gonna do a show next year. I have zero respect for his generation. I dont consider myself a bodybuilder but i got a ifbb pro card. Has he every competed. I retired at 53 worth over 2 million plus i have a 90k pension. Im good dude

Why tarnish a whole generation on a few people?

But then go on to mention how big your dick is...(not sure how old you are but generally talking about how rich you are is not a good trait)

To call him 'structurally outdated' is to completely misunderstand him, he meant for most people to misunderstand him, it is more accurate to say: he is actually the first and only modern philosopher. His ideas on religion, morality, society, and eternal recurrence (which is essentially relativity+multiverse theory) stand better today than ever before, especially the last man.
thus spoke zarathustra

So Ouch and I could always make our dialogs clear to the general public: too much information, everywhere. It's too much for newbies and even deceptive for experienced users.

Now "Old Timers" could always use some proper new information, but what should a person believe these days?

As someone said, old timers can be stubborn. I'm in between.

Im comparing the 80's and 90's the training was different than today. The equipment is ery different also we had mostly freeweight universal the nautilus. At the people i trained with trained as heavy as possible. Remember the puke bu kets in the gyms. 5 gal bucket with a towel draped over it. Vomiting was a common thing on leg day.
I’ll agree the equipment is way different today. I’m lucky enough to train on Nautilus, Nebula, universal, cam star, magnum, hammer, powerlift,body masters, Icarian, med x, etc. There’s something about the old equipment that loads the muscle different. Im not just taking about 1 or 2 of each but multiple pieces for each body part.
I see people training balls to the wall all the time gym rats and competitors alike.
With the popularity of John Meadows and now Jordan Peters it’s even more common place.
There’s more people going to gyms now than in the past so ofcourse there’s going to be more of the average people just trying to get in shape but with that as far as numbers there’s just as many and Id say even more training as hard as anyone in the past. I’d say people are more intelligent with training now.
You can’t ignore the fact that people now are bigger, stronger and faster with the exception of a few from the past. But again they are the exception and not the rule

You ever wonder if the way companies are making food is a big part of it? Not to be a conspiracy theorist but I trust the FDA like a trust the crabs!
It’s is because food is more readily available, cheap, fast and palatable. It leads people to overeat and then you add society being more sedentary and people get fatter. This leads to a whole host of health problems. Then you add the “body positive” movement.

Well the natty coaches that train you till you vomit are a thing of the past. We understand the line better now. There is only so much a person can do, taking into consideration the recovery time and total benefit. That sort of thing has it's place, but you really need all the chemical enhancement to match.

As far as I’m aware, QT and QFT are the most accurate predictive models ever created and prove themselvs to be to a higher degree each time they’re tested.
SR doesn’t share a common denominator with QFT, GR does in Einstein’s field equations and M-theory, even by the admission of its creator is at most in its infancy and loaded to the tits with holes. Most observable evidence does not support, theoretically or observationally that particular multiverse structure. Based on dark flow measurements, it would seem a bubble multiverse or a multiverse based on an infinite or cyclical model ala roger penrose is more likely.
Ed Whitten, admittedly attests to his model being wildly incomplete. While it may be on the right track, it makes unmeasurable assumptions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131