YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle - 400mg test every 3.5 days - Oral Dbol and PCT question.

heydude87

Newbies
I have just started my first cycle. I am doing 400mg Test e every Mon and Thurs. I have Methandinone which is oral dbol in 10MG tablets. Should i take these along with the test and in what frequencies and doses would work best.

I also have Aromasin as well. I could not find any threads about how much i should be taking on only 400 test a week.

What should my clomid PCT be like? 40/40/20/20 ?

First cycle? I think you should do 200 test Monday and 200 Thursday and save the dbol.
Just did some more research. I will save the dbol for possibly another time. 200 monday and 200 thursday is what i meant. 400 per week. From my research, i read mostly take the AI if I am feeling my nipples getting sensitive, 6mg every 3 days.
I have HCG for my PCT and will start taking 500IU's my last 3 weeks of cycle. Then will do nothing got 21 days and then start the clomid for 4 weeks. 40mg ED 1st and second week, then 20mg ED the next 2 weeks.

Hows this sound?

Just did some more research. I will save the dbol for possibly another time. 200 monday and 200 thursday is what i meant. 400 per week. From my research, i read mostly take the AI if I am feeling my nipples getting sensitive, 6mg every 3 days.
I have HCG for my PCT and will start taking 500IU's my last 3 weeks of cycle. Then will do nothing got 21 days and then start the clomid for 4 weeks. 40mg ED 1st and second week, then 20mg ED the next 2 weeks.

Hows this sound?
400 aw yes even yet 200 or 300 is better for a first timer. And HCG and Clomid I would start that 10 days after your last shot. Test E is a log ester and will start to tapper down around that time.

400 aw yes even yet 200 or 300 is better for a first timer. And HCG and Clomid I would start that 10 days after your last shot. Test E is a log ester and will start to tapper down around that time.
Agree, 21 days is too long to wait before starting Clomid.

Whenever a newbie posts a question regarding cycle advice, PLEASE folks remember to post age, height, bodyfat %, weight, etc.... just posting doses and "My first cycle is X+Y compounds...Advice?" isn't sufficient for good advice. IMHO

That said:

...Personally, I would start your dosing @ 200 mgs for the first few weeks to gauge reaction. Especially with a long ester, and ESPECIALLY with Enanthate (there is a certain number of folks who are allergic to that ester, including me). Leave Dbol out until you're reaping benefits from the cycle. Dbol is best used to "enhance" the cosmetic effect, especially when considerably lean. For instance, if you're lean Bulking, Dbol will give a more filled out presence. Otherwise, you'll essentially waste the money/effect IMHO

Whenever a newbie posts a question regarding cycle advice, PLEASE folks remember to post age, height, bodyfat %, weight, etc.... just posting doses and "My first cycle is X+Y compounds...Advice?" isn't sufficient for good advice. IMHO

That said:

...Personally, I would start your dosing @ 200 mgs for the first few weeks to gauge reaction. Especially with a long ester, and ESPECIALLY with Enanthate (there is a certain number of folks who are allergic to that ester, including me). Leave Dbol out until you're reaping benefits from the cycle. Dbol is best used to "enhance" the cosmetic effect, especially when considerably lean. For instance, if you're lean Bulking, Dbol will give a more filled out presence. Otherwise, you'll essentially waste the money/effect IMHO
I just assume they’re probably going to lie about stats because everybody online is 240-260 lbs @9-10% bf and going to do it anyway. People usually don’t want advice, they want confirmation.

200 is even better than 400? Why would he start his pct when the drugs are still in his system.

200 is even better than 400? Why would he start his pct when the drugs are still in his system.
Yes 200 or 300 a week is better for the first time. You don’t want to start high right away he might get a bad reaction and also where do you go from there on your next cycles higher higher higher Test doses. I posted 10 days after last shot to start pct what do you think too early to late?

Yes 200 or 300 a week is better for the first time. You don’t want to start high right away he might get a bad reaction and also where do you go from there on your next cycles higher higher higher Test doses. I posted 10 days after last shot to start pct what do you think too early to late?
So you need to add more drugs or up the drugs each cycle. A bad reaction from 400mg? Do you not think there’s a minimal effective dose? It’s too early because you’re not going to start recovering while the drugs are still suppressing you. The reason you use only 1 compound is because it’s easier to figure out how you react to it. I’ve been using gear since I was 18 almost 20 years my first injectable cycle was 600mg test a week. By your logic I’d be using god knows how many grams of gear to still grow. You know what my last blast was? 600dhb, 200 test and 50mg anadrol.

So you need to add more drugs or up the drugs each cycle. A bad reaction from 400mg? Do you not think there’s a minimal effective dose? It’s too early because you’re not going to start recovering while the drugs are still suppressing you. The reason you use only 1 compound is because it’s easier to figure out how you react to it. I’ve been using gear since I was 18 almost 20 years my first injectable cycle was 600mg test a week. By your logic I’d be using god knows how many grams of gear to still grow. You know what my last blast was? 600dhb, 200 test and 50mg anadrol.
When should we start pct after the last shot of test e or c? I posted about upping the dose is because it seems to be what people are doing now they are running 3 to 5 g of different compounds a week which I don’t recommend.

When should we start pct after the last shot of test e or c? I posted about upping the dose is because it seems to be what people are doing now they are running 3 to 5 g of different compounds a week which I don’t recommend.
Depending on the compound 2-4 weeks after the last injection but the only way to truly know is to get blood work. I’ve always wondered how effective pct is to be honest. People should get the most out each dose before they up it.

Depending on the compound 2-4 weeks after the last injection but the only way to truly know is to get blood work. I’ve always wondered how effective pct is to be honest. People should get the most out each dose before they up it.
It’s just the mentality we have I did so much last time so I need to do more this time you know how that goes.

The way you are starting out, you will be up to 2 grams by your third cycle. 🙄

Post a picture along with current stats and experience in training and then I will give you a honest opinion if you need to take anything at all.

Hows this sound?

Sounds like we don't know anything about to be giving you any advice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131