YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E and DHB stack. Thoughts, opinions.

method2madness

Registered
I am old school and have used every aas I know of, except for DHB. I know how they all work for me, but I am going to try a stack of DHB with test E at a 100/250 mg. per week ratio. THoughts, opinions, all are welcome. THanks guys(and girls if there happen to be any here)

Here for answers, I’m not running this until the fall but I’m like you - I’ve done basically everything except DHB.

Hey bro, have you seen the thread 'sell me on dhb'? Lots of info there...

100mg a week isn't much, but if you can find a 'comfortable' oil in terms of pip, you'll still see a little bump at that dose. It's quite strong. I ran 350 cyp/350 dhb at my highest and although that's a big cycle for me, in terms of sides, strength increases and a dry, vascular look, it was everything I wanted and I felt awesome the entire time

Again, if you can find a nice pain free one, you're gonna love it. No worries about aromatization unless you're taking something for the test. What are you hoping to get out of it?

Great compound, enjoy. I'll probably run it again some time this summer

I am old school and have used every aas I know of, except for DHB. I know how they all work for me, but I am going to try a stack of DHB with test E at a 100/250 mg. per week ratio. THoughts, opinions, all are welcome. THanks guys(and girls if there happen to be any here)

I ran 400mg DHB, was kind of mild so increased to 600mg and liked that better.

I would be curious how it is over 600mg but the pinning gets to be annoying.

Hey bro, have you seen the thread 'sell me on dhb'? Lots of info there...

100mg a week isn't much, but if you can find a 'comfortable' oil in terms of pip, you'll still see a little bump at that dose. It's quite strong. I ran 350 cyp/350 dhb at my highest and although that's a big cycle for me, in terms of sides, strength increases and a dry, vascular look, it was everything I wanted and I felt awesome the entire time

Again, if you can find a nice pain free one, you're gonna love it. No worries about aromatization unless you're taking something for the test. What are you hoping to get out of it?

Great compound, enjoy. I'll probably run it again some time this summer
I'm running it to see how well it plays out for conditioning purposes. I would like to compete again next year and need to know if/how to add this to my arsenal. I'm trying it at that low dose to see what it does for me and if it's worth a pre-contest cycle. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for the responses so far.

Said this on the other thread, but split the DHB dose up so it mixed with the test and done in 2 or better yet 3 smaller shots. Then the PIP isn't bad if sites are well rotated. I like doing 50mg EOD. Since it is your first time and it seems your are just on conservative test doses, 30mg EOD would have an effect though.

Triple that dose. 250 test/300dhb. And you’ll like it for a few weeks. Then you will get annoyed with Pip probably.

I was considering trying it and using my primo and test to dilute it.

VERY interested in this compound as everyone raves about how tren like it is without the sides.

it depends on the ester. I think mostly they manufacture cypionate but I may be wrong. The base should only be active for a few hours, much like Testosterone base.
The base does wear off in a few hours. It's great as a preworkout. The only downsides are the PIP and the "crash" I get a few hours later if I go over 25 mg.

The base does wear off in a few hours. It's great as a preworkout. The only downsides are the PIP and the "crash" I get a few hours later if I go over 25 mg.
Does the transdermal base irritate the skin?

They have transdermal dhb??
It was popular as a legal product in the early 2000s. They banned it in 2005, unfortunately. Old steroid forums still have posts about the legal transdermal DHB products before the ban.

So far I'm doing 1/2 CC TestE(125 mg,) and 100mgDHB twice weekly. Noticed some positive results with strength and conditioning as my diet is clean enough even when not"dieting" PIP is substantial even when cutting with the test E. I'll finish the vial and make my call then. If it's worth the pain I'll get more, if not I'll hop on some primo which I haven't touched in almost ten years

So far I'm doing 1/2 CC TestE(125 mg,) and 100mgDHB twice weekly. Noticed some positive results with strength and conditioning as my diet is clean enough even when not"dieting" PIP is substantial even when cutting with the test E. I'll finish the vial and make my call then. If it's worth the pain I'll get more, if not I'll hop on some primo which I haven't touched in almost ten years

Were you on TRT (125mg) prior to adding the DHB?

I can’t find any DHB base or even nandro or bold base raws. 1 test cyp should hold in a transdermal as well but not sure how effective that would be. The bold base and nandro base transdermals I used yielded some of the best results in all my years of AAS use. Dictator used to Carry both as well as a tren base transdermal that was excellent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131