over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB base vs 1 test cyp

SlickNYC

Registered
Anyone have experience using both and can compare as far as PIP and results? A sponsor here carries both and I’ve only used 1 test cyp many years ago. The base comes in a 50mg/ml concentration.

They're the same
I was thinking they are as well but I have 2 products and one says it’s DHB base and the other says it’s one test cyp. One of the sponsors also carries what looks to be 2 different esters- one labeled DHB base and other as 1 test cyp. Same compound name - 2 different esters.

Anyone have experience using both and can compare as far as PIP and results? A sponsor here carries both and I’ve only used 1 test cyp many years ago. The base comes in a 50mg/ml concentration.

With long ester, you might get pip and you might not

With the base, I hear you're gonna get crippling pip no matter what

I was thinking they are as well but I have 2 products and one says it’s DHB base and the other says it’s one test cyp. One of the sponsors also carries what looks to be 2 different esters- one labeled DHB base and other as 1 test cyp. Same compound name - 2 different esters.
DHB base is essentially the equivalent of test suspension/tne. 1 test cypionate is akin to testosterone cypionate. DHB base is a cool pwo drug but the pip is horrific from even small amounts.

DHB base is essentially the equivalent of test suspension/tne. 1 test cypionate is akin to testosterone cypionate. DHB base is a cool pwo drug but the pip is horrific from even small amounts.
Agreed. I actually have some DHB base in a transdermal I’m gonna use in about a month. Hard to find the raw for it though so I wasnt sure if indeed it existed. the 1 test cup should be able to hold in a transdermal so wasn’t sure if what I had was actually that even though it says dhb base. Looks like there is a base ester but it’s pretty hard to find

Agreed. I actually have some DHB base in a transdermal I’m gonna use in about a month. Hard to find the raw for it though so I wasnt sure if indeed it existed. the 1 test cup should be able to hold in a transdermal so wasn’t sure if what I had was actually that even though it says dhb base. Looks like there is a base ester but it’s pretty hard to find
Where did you find a transdermal? Please pm me if it's against the rules to post a source here.

DHB base works well preworkout. It's about what you would expect - the strength gains and look of DHB cyp concentrated into a small time window. It adds a new level of intensity to any workout. It wears off by early to mid afternoon if I inject at 11.

The PIP sucks, but it's not terrible if it's not a daily thing. The main thing I don't like is how my energy levels crash through the second half of the day if I go over 25 mg per dose. Maybe that's not an issue for people lifting in the evening.

DHB cyp can be brewed to be mostly painless. I haven't brewed DHB base. I don't know if the one brand I tried has similar PIP to other brands.

Where did you find a transdermal? Please pm me if it's against the rules to post a source here.
Yeah we can’t post sources but dang I’d love to know too.

Guy who has them is no longer around. If you can find the raw they are easy to make but noone really carries DHB or Bold base rawz. I made a mistake saying you can make 1 test cyp into a dermal but the molecular weight is too high. I was thinking of bold ace . If anyone knows who carries these bases hit me with a DM. Thanks

Guy who has them is no longer around. If you can find the raw they are easy to make but noone really carries DHB or Bold base rawz. I made a mistake saying you can make 1 test cyp into a dermal but the molecular weight is too high. I was thinking of bold ace . If anyone knows who carries these bases hit me with a DM. Thanks
Some places show it as 288.4 daltons another at 412.6, anything under 500 daltons should be fine in theory. I would also be really interested in a transdermal.

Some places show it as 288.4 daltons another at 412.6, anything under 500 daltons should be fine in theory. I would also be really interested in a transdermal.
412 is too high IMHO. I always heard under 400 but maybe you have used higher. The base is 288 the 1test cyp is 412

Btw - many of the guys who tried this DHB Transdermal loved it so I believe it’s a good product in a dermal. I haven’t tried mine yet but the bold base and nandro base were excellent.

Ive had DHB base transdermal and it's the best way to take DHB. All websites that sell DHB should sell it as a transdermal, it's the best way

412 is too high IMHO. I always heard under 400 but maybe you have used higher. The base is 288 the 1test cyp is 412
I just remember the 500 dalton number from back in the day when I was reading / experimenting with stuff to put on my scalp for hairloss, maybe new research has lowered the number to 400 but I´m unaware of it (not doubting you).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear