over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren=Lowest side effects:Results ratio

I’m on my first ever run with it, only doing 200mg a week.

I feel and look like a Greek god. It’s amazing. I thought maybe I’d increase the dose after a couple of weeks but I don’t think I need to.

Just wish I could fucking sleep.

I’m on my first ever run with it, only doing 200mg a week.

I feel and look like a Greek god. It’s amazing. I thought maybe I’d increase the dose after a couple of weeks but I don’t think I need to.

Just wish I could fucking sleep.
I cruised on 100 with 100 test for 6 months, loved it.

Reading all this as I stare at bottle of Tren Enanthate while waiting to do routine labwork for my TRT doc in a couple weeks.

Care to share more details? How did you specifically notice? What's your usual cruise or TRT protocol? Did you pull labs while on 100mg test/100mg tren?

Any labwork during that time by chance? If so would be curious if lipids were any issue at that dose.

Not gear per say...but when I ran PCT I used to use blast: 100-150mgs of clomid, some other stuff as well and run it for like five weeks. And I never recovered through how I felt and blood tests. Last cycle I used 25mgs a day and some aromasin twice a week for about 8 weeks. Had blood tests the other day and my test is in the low fives. And the biggest difference is my jizz. Used to be a thimble if I came every other day. Was sleeping with this girl and I jizzed like a few drops. Now...I am cumming like I am 30 again and can do it everyday.

Any labwork during that time by chance? If so would be curious if lipids were any issue at that dose.
yeah I pull bloods quarterly, I work a white collar job and have really good insurance so it’s just laziness if I don’t.

I don’t keep paperwork around but as I recall everything was more or less on point. To be fair, I was going full send on the crossfit thing at the time so I was sleeping 9 hours, eating like a saint, no alcohol.

I think that with moderation in gear use, you can eliminate problems with a clean diet, sleep, recovery, and no recreational substances.

keep in mind though I was like 210 lbs and not super jacked, more like otter mode for athletics. Not a bodybuilder look at all.

I would get better results with less sides (no sides actually) by replacing the tren with 105 mg/week trestolone. Trest is more than twice as strong as tren per mg.
70mg trestolone per week spikes my blood pressure and heart rate like crazy. I have to take 10mg nebivolol and 80mg telmisartan to manage it for the duration I am on it. I'd say those are very strong side effects, even if you can't always "feel them." I also get some intracellular water retention too. Again this is just from 10mg per day (70mg week)

Been too long since I have done any tren so I can't even say how I would react to it anymore

70mg trestolone per week spikes my blood pressure and heart rate like crazy. I have to take 10mg nebivolol and 80mg telmisartan to manage it for the duration I am on it. I'd say those are very strong side effects, even if you can't always "feel them." I also get some intracellular water retention too. Again this is just from 10mg per day (70mg week)

Been too long since I have done any tren so I can't even say how I would react to it anymore
My blood pressure goes down slightly on 10 mg/day trest ace. I got back on this year after a break, and I had to reduce my bp med dose to avoid going too low. The one exception to this happens in times of extreme stress. My bp went through the roof in 2017 when I was going through a breakup. I had to take a break from it for a while.

I wear a watch now that monitors my heart rate 24/7 (except when charging). My resting heart rate is still in the 50s. The average for most days is in the low 60s. I do notice an increase in heart rate and body temp on larger doses like 25 - 30 mg/day.

Have you tried 5 mg? It's surprisingly effective at that dose along with TRT test.

My blood pressure goes down slightly on 10 mg/day trest ace. I got back on this year after a break, and I had to reduce my bp med dose to avoid going too low. The one exception to this happens in times of extreme stress. My bp went through the roof in 2017 when I was going through a breakup. I had to take a break from it for a while.

I wear a watch now that monitors my heart rate 24/7 (except when charging). My resting heart rate is still in the 50s. The average for most days is in the low 60s. I do notice an increase in heart rate and body temp on larger doses like 25 - 30 mg/day.

Have you tried 5 mg? It's surprisingly effective at that dose along with TRT test.
I have tried 5mg alongside TRT and the results weren't quite as good as I had hoped. 10mg seems to be the lowest for me that is worthwhile

Why not try 50-100 mg per week and see how you feel? Start at 50, evaluate then move up a bit, see what your side effect free zone is.
MP said he won a show on 50mg tren 3x per week only if i remember correctly, A lof of older cats over the years have mentioned microdosing it moreso than a 100mg shot

You really think trest is twice as strong as tren per mg?
They don't do the exact same thing, but I do think trest is at least twice as strong. 175 mg/week trest ace feels stronger to me than 350 mg/week tren. Tren is better for looking shredded on cycle. Trest is better for size, strength, muscular endurance, and overall quality of life.

My favorite is mixing small amounts of both Tren and trest with a test base!
I was reading the old threads from Mike Arnold and Dante the other day. Dante said he got noticeable results from 21 mg/week tren.

I was already on 200 mg/week test and 7 mg/day trest. I added tren yesterday at 3 mg/day. I already look a little harder. What surprised me was how strongly I can feel it at such a low dose.

All day the past couple days, I've been fantasizing about lifting and fucking. I had awesome satisfying workouts two days in a row, then aggressive marathon sex with the wife two nights in a row. I think the trest makes me more sensitive to the psychological effects of tren.

Tren always goes badly for me at some point, so I probably won't stick with it. It's been fun though.

Lot of ppl lately started doing low test high tren.
What you highlighted in your quote....you call that low test HIGH TREN??? WTF?

Last time I ran tren I used tren hex/para & 60-80mg/week was My sweet spot(over 80 too many sides)

Never thought I'd say low doses were good but ran 400test/120 mast E, 30mg var(workout days) all summer and looked My best at 42yo...a few lbs lighter then usual but feel great/lean/hard(& not to mention 1 small 1.6ml pin 1x a week, SO MUCH easier then past cycles, for My now older ass) LOL

In what I call my idiot days 30-33 years of age I went as high as 800mg tren per week. SMH. I didnt even need that much.

Each year, each cycle after that I went down on the dose tren 500 then 400 then 300. Now at 40, I blast 2 tren cycles a year for about 8 to 10 weeks at only 200 per week. Low negative sides and almost just the same positive results. I think tren is more of a young mans AAS. Im sure I will even go lower as the years go on.

Idk how its even highlighted but how df is 150/250 not low test high tren? 150 test is natty uper range limit.
My response was to the tren dosage not the test dosage. 250mg tren enanthate from the guys cycles I've seen on this board is LOW tren.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws