over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extraordinary -Taurine Benefits

That was a great read something I never looked up is taurine and blood glucose that was interesting another tool in the arsenal

I throw 4 grams (one teaspoon) in with my daily Joint / PWO drink:

Animal Flex
Dante's Tru Collagen
Taurine
Creatine
Animal Spiked Aminos

I like to use taurine when I can. The great irony of this research paper is that in Japan taurine is controlled (!) Energy drinks like monster and red bull often have to remove taurine. I'm drinking a monster white now with my lunch and there is no taurine in it.

Attachments

• 20210211_123500.jpg
    20210211_123500.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 10
For me it is a must to prevent cramping before any intense cardio or leg stuff. I take 3 grams

I like to use taurine when I can. The great irony of this research paper is that in Japan taurine is controlled (!) Energy drinks like monster and red bull often have to remove taurine. I'm drinking a monster white now with my lunch and there is no taurine in it.

Wait....Did you say taurine is on the controlled list in Japan? That's nuts.

Wow thanks for sharing about Taurine. Definitely one of the forgotten ones in my arsenal and after reading the thread, next on my list is adding it to see if I realize benefits. Always had an interest in biohacking but never gave taurine a higher dose. Only the doses from redbull and monster lol.

Cant believe taurine is controlled in Japan! And never knew they have the highest tested taurine levels in the world.

Seriously. Taurine is one of the best supplements out there. It's found in the diet so it's ridiculous it would be controlled.

interesting paradox as i have read a study where the people of Okinawa tested for the highest levels of taurine in the world, they coincidentally have the highest population of centurions with the exception to Sardinia and a few other places. I just got a huge bottle in 400ct 1g per cap. I am going to be taking 3g per day minimum. I have done this for years. It saved my system I swear by taurine

interesting paradox as i have read a study where the people of Okinawa tested for the highest levels of taurine in the world, they coincidentally have the highest population of centurions with the exception to Sardinia and a few other places. I just got a huge bottle in 400ct 1g per cap. I am going to be taking 3g per day minimum. I have done this for years. It saved my system I swear by taurine

Any idea as to why they have the highest level of taurine?

Also, what brand do you like?

I don’t know if you were ever on intensemuscle back in the day...but a super well known respected member named inhuman(who was a complete monster by the way) was a huuuuge proponent of taurine. He said it blew creatine out of the water as far as super cellular hydration goes, and he also posted several articles and studies that showed that taurine was also very effective as an anti aging supplement and that it was very cellular protective. I’ve used 5 grams pre workout and another 3 grams later on ever since. Probably for 16 years now. It’s insanely cheap when bought in bulk from TN

I swear taurine, in addition to my EAA'S that I consume intra, is the reason my DOMS is mild to non-existent. I almost want to pull it because I miss being sore.

I did recently pull the taurine out of the intra to combine it with my magnesium before bed. 3 g and my sleep seems to be deeper/longer already.

I swear taurine, in addition to my EAA'S that I consume intra, is the reason my DOMS is mild to non-existent. I almost want to pull it because I miss being sore.

I did recently pull the taurine out of the intra to combine it with my magnesium before bed. 3 g and my sleep seems to be deeper/longer already.
I notice decreased soreness with taurine as well. I attribute it to having enhanced cellular hydration....as I notice the same thing when adding in glycerol.
My intra shake is 1-0-20 grams eaa’s, 5 grams taurine, 100 grams karboload, 75 grams dextrose,5 tbl glycerol. I essentially don’t get sore anymore

I notice decreased soreness with taurine as well. I attribute it to having enhanced cellular hydration....as I notice the same thing when adding in glycerol.
My intra shake is 1-0-20 grams eaa’s, 5 grams taurine, 100 grams karboload, 75 grams dextrose,5 tbl glycerol. I essentially don’t get sore anymore

Wow! 175 g carbs just in your intra. No stomach issues or crash? I'm someone who can train fasted. For the longest time my intra had no carbs. I only put 30 g of HBCD now. May or may not keep it.

Wow! 175 g carbs just in your intra. No stomach issues or crash? I'm someone who can train fasted. For the longest time my intra had no carbs. I only put 30 g of HBCD now. May or may not keep it.
It definitely makes me feel pretty damn full, but within an hour or so post workout I feel good and start getting hungry again

It definitely makes me feel pretty damn full, but within an hour or so post workout I feel good and start getting hungry again
ive always wanted to try glycerol. thats a shitload of eaas. how long do your workouts last? props for beinga ble to get that in knowing your stomach challenges, if i do a 2 hour workout I can get in those much eaas + gatorade 32oz , a karboload id be bloated af i wish tho

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws