over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

I was really impressed when I saw some of the Nick Walker and Justin Rodriguez comparison shots on Instagram earlier - best Walker's looked in my opinion. Everyone quickly forgot about The Mutant vs. The Boogeyman.

What Boogeyman....6th place? It was never Nick Walker vs Blessings...only in Blessings mind. He isn’t even on the same level but just talking trash to get his name out there.

I was surprised at how good he looked, although I think if Justin was at his best he would have beat him. I doubt he'll place at the Olympia though.

All the sight enhancement on the top 3 looked absolutely terrible, it's not even bodybuilding anymore, it's prosthetics, it ruins their natural lines and flow.

Aceto is doing his prep, he'll fucking nail it. everyone is saying is to far behind. just watch. how often do Aceto's guys come in off.

Aceto is probably an awesome coach but lots of his guys have had problems coming in sliced. It's not necessarily Aceto's "fault." You work with the genetics before you, there are no miracle workers really.

Now Jansen's stock will rise like crazy with the Walker success. Had Nick failed Jansen would have been shit and everyone would have called for Nick to change coaches because Jansen "can never bring anyone in proper shape." Fans are fickle like that Lol. Coaches are miracle workers one day and shit the next.

I kinda felt Hassan would not be in shape and called it previously. You can see by 3-4-5 weeks out how it's going to turn out. And 1 or 2 weeks out, if someone is not in shape it's not going to happen.

Aceto is probably an awesome coach but lots of his guys have had problems coming in sliced. It's not necessarily Aceto's "fault." You work with the genetics before you, there are no miracle workers really.

Now Jansen's stock will rise like crazy with the Walker success. Had Nick failed Jansen would have been shit and everyone would have called for Nick to change coaches because Jansen "can never bring anyone in proper shape." Fans are fickle like that Lol. Coaches are miracle workers one day and shit the next.
A coach is only as good as their athletes work ethic and discipline

Yes he did & to everyone that said he won’t win any big shows....well this is a damn good start!

All I here is negative stuff like his structure & aesthetics....lol!
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

All the congrats to Nick. As Bboy eluded to though, will he ever be able to stand next to the top 3-6 or so in the world with those aesthetics? I personally don't see it.

He won the NY Pro (a dream of his so that's incredible for him). Was this a stacked show tho? Not in my opinion, not even close.

It's not really negativity... It's what's in front of our eyes. The lower half is shredded but 'messy', it's actually distracting.

Structure and aesthetics are the sport? Sure, in recent years it's going more towards the biggest freak but you still have to have 'it'. He does not. He is a freak for sure tho.

That front lat spread posted before the show was one of the more impressive shots I've seen as far as the upper half goes to be fair.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

All the congrats to Nick. As Bboy eluded to though, will he ever be able to stand next to the top 3-6 or so in the world with those aesthetics? I personally don't see it.

He won the NY Pro (a dream of his so that's incredible for him). Was this a stacked show tho? Not in my opinion, not even close.

It's not really negativity... It's what's in front of our eyes. The lower half is shredded but 'messy', it's actually distracting.

Structure and aesthetics are the sport? Sure, in recent years it's going more towards the biggest freak but you still have to have 'it'. He does not. He is a freak for sure tho.

That front lat spread posted before the show was one of the more impressive shots I've seen as far as the upper half goes to be fair.
Let's put it in simple terms....close your eyes and imagine 2 guys on stage in a callout, nick walker and Steve Kucklo! If you've never seen Steve live on stage...HOLY SHIT that fuckers frame is so fucking wide and huge (think Dallas Mcarver). You will then see all of Nick's faults MAGNIFIED a thousands times.

Let's put it in simple terms....close your eyes and imagine 2 guys on stage in a callout, nick walker and Steve Kucklo! If you've never seen Steve live on stage...HOLY SHIT that fuckers frame is so fucking wide and huge (think Dallas Mcarver). You will then see all of Nick's faults MAGNIFIED a thousands times.
Ive seen Kluco several times in person just in normal situations, the last being about 10 years ago at a grocery store down around Plano, Tx.

Still some of the best genetics to walk the planet. A lot like Centopani in the respects you mention. Just huge/wide men. How can guys that don't have that compete? They can't. Come in conditioned as possible as Nick did, win these types of shows (not that the NY Pro a slouch) when the lineup is conducive to it and make your money off social media.

Hassan reminds me of Mustafa Mohammad. I remember when that dude was killing Cutler in a European show when they were side by side onstage. dude had it all but hardly ever came in peeled, Sarcev used to tell stories about him.

Attachments

• cutler.jpg
    cutler.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 44
and for the record Cutler was placed ahead of him in the above picture, go figure.

Hassan reminds me of Mustafa Mohammad. I remember when that dude was killing Cutler in a European show when they were side by side onstage. dude had it all but hardly ever came in peeled, Sarcev used to tell stories about him.

Milos said Mustafa once arrived at his gym with 12% bodyfat 2 weeks out but Milos got him in shape. And exaggeration for sure but a funny story.

Another time Milos said he saved his life by stopping paramedics from injecting him with potassium.

Then there was supposedly money owed by Mustafa, Milos chasing him in a hotel Lol

(disclaimer Nicks legs are huge). but isnt it odd how enormous they look from the back and then when viewed from the front one could argue he has weak quads. its all inner thigh, ass and hamstring. i think alot of these guys are overdeveloping the inner thigh area to compensate for sub-par quads and its just an odd look to me.

(disclaimer Nicks legs are huge). but isnt it odd how enormous they look from the back and then when viewed from the front one could argue he has weak quads. its all inner thigh, ass and hamstring. i think alot of these guys are overdeveloping the inner thigh area to compensate for sub-par quads and its just an odd look to me.
Odd? perhaps, but most likely better than smaller overall leg with the same non-perfect quad?????????

Nick looked great. Have to give it to him. Not a fan of the way he presents himself in videos, interviews, etc. And I think I prefer Justin Rodriquez overall physique better. But Nick absolutely deserved that win. Very impressive look.

30 years ago Night of Champions winner (New York Pro). progress?
I understand what you’re saying but it’s not really a fair assessment. Dorian at the NY pro looked better than most people even will at that stage in their career.

Odd? perhaps, but most likely better than smaller overall leg with the same non-perfect quad?????????
His legs are massive and I might be wrong but I don’t really see underdeveloped quads. I imagine If there were forums back in the day older guys would’ve said the same things about Dorian vs whoever their generations bodybuilders were. I could imagine people saying how Arnold was no Steve Reeves or how Steve Reeves was now Eugene Sandow

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131