over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Local growth from AAS bases

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So years ago on AFboard and outlaw, there were a few guys that really felt that injecting anabolic bases (test/tren/nandrolone) locally could result in localized stronger growth..

the hypothesis was localized androgen receptors would be 100% saturated and the extreme peak would upregulate receptors and over long periods increase Androgen receptor density (like how your traps are very receptor dense)

any vets ever tried to mix SEO+a base androgen and do localized spot injections??

Just a talking point. I’d like to hear @Stewie super brain on this one

It sounds plausible but all we have are meatheads on one side denying it and meatheads on another side supporting it.

there is nothing like local growth - this is only a temporary effect caused by inflammation and the volume injected
I truly believe this too! I tried several cycles where I would inject test base into my biceps. During the cycle, when I was daily injecting into my biceps, they did indeed seem to be growing bigger. I however did notice that their strength did not seem to be growing at the same rate. A month or so after finishing the injections, the muscles had shrunk back down. It was all just from the extra swelling.

I used syntherol and it did the same but better, and much of the effect lingered long after.

Medically it’s unlikely that targeted injections can actually stimulate site muscle fiber growth, it’s more likely that it’s just temporary inflammation.

Hypertrophy is caused by fiber fusing post-trauma coupled with hormonal stimulation.

I suppose injections cause minor facia and fiber damage, but you’d probably need to purposefully needle hundreds of times in a session to cause the required damage.

local hormone application similarly isn’t a likely stimulant, since muscle cells won’t ingress stimulating hormones from a random oil pocket, they ingest it from the bloodstream.

one time I read something like the inflammation causes muscle fascia to stretch and muscle belly is forced to compensate, some board, some galaxy far far away I read this

one time I read something like the inflammation causes muscle fascia to stretch and muscle belly is forced to compensate, some board, some galaxy far far away I read this
Is there any evidence for fascial stretching? Fascia is tougher than Kevlar. I don’t what it would take to stretch I’m pretty sure it’s close to impossible.

Is there any evidence for fascial stretching? Fascia is tougher than Kevlar. I don’t what it would take to stretch I’m pretty sure it’s close to impossible.
I think there may be something to it. After doing just one "cycle" of syntherol and the accompanying maintenance, my biceps retained a good amount of extra size and peak. That remained for as long as I can remember. Later I had my heart attack and stopped lifting hard so everything shrunk up.

On the other hand site injections with steroids had a very short lived effect. Just temporary swelling.

I think there may be something to it. After doing just one "cycle" of syntherol and the accompanying maintenance, my biceps retained a good amount of extra size and peak. That remained for as long as I can remember. Later I had my heart attack and stopped lifting hard so everything shrunk up.

On the other hand site injections with steroids had a very short lived effect. Just temporary swelling.
The only guy I know in real life who’s used SEO said the same thing. He tried it in his biceps and he said after he did his biceps grew better than any other body part for him. Makes it pretty tempting...

With your syntherol protocol
1. Where did you shoot it
2. How many cc's per shot
3. How many times per week did you inject
4. How many weeks in total did you inject

Thanks

With your syntherol protocol
1. Where did you shoot it
2. How many cc's per shot
3. How many times per week did you inject
4. How many weeks in total did you inject

Thanks
I made a good thread back in 07. You can read it here. It's got pictures as well.

The only guy I know in real life who’s used SEO said the same thing. He tried it in his biceps and he said after he did his biceps grew better than any other body part for him. Makes it pretty tempting...
I used to have relatively weak arms for my frame”6’1” with hella long arms” and after 1 Seo cycle in the biceps(esikclean) about 14 years ago and probably 3-4 years of weekly bicep/tricep injections of AAS rotated into different areas arms are now one of my strong points. I definitely attribute some of this to site injections

So years ago on AFboard and outlaw, there were a few guys that really felt that injecting anabolic bases (test/tren/nandrolone) locally could result in localized stronger growth..

the hypothesis was localized androgen receptors would be 100% saturated and the extreme peak would upregulate receptors and over long periods increase Androgen receptor density (like how your traps are very receptor dense)

any vets ever tried to mix SEO+a base androgen and do localized spot injections??

Just a talking point. I’d like to hear @Stewie super brain on this one
I have tried localized spot injections and I never saw any results better than what I would have gotten from the compound except Helios which is clenbuterol and yhombine inj this does result in fat loss at inj sites more than other areas which still has loss just not as fast as all the spot inj I did with Helios

[email protected]
Worldofroids.to

there is nothing like local growth - this is only a temporary effect caused by inflammation and the volume injected
I have to agree. But, man, I feel great the days I take tren base a half hour preworkout!!! Talk about feeling powerful. 25mg does the trick.

I have never bought into, nor experienced localized growth myself and many others, outside of irritation swelling, from site injecting AAS.

inflammation from winstrol base is real but it s not muscle growth

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420