over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolics in rebound phase

beans

Registered
Hey guys, when you all finish a prep and aim to make a good rebound where do you go with anabolics?
I plan on slower food increases instead of trying to get back to my offseason weight as fast as possible.
As of now I was thinking of dropping to trt post show (150-250 somewhere in there). Would there be any added benefit to keep any other hormones used going in? As in masteron, var, OR tren(not all 3, but 1 or another) Or just straight test route?
All doses would be low. I've seen people add npp for rebound but doesn't make sense to me,, if it's not already flowing through you.

Also, what is a realistic weight tissue gain post show, if any? I hear some crazy shit like 5-10lbs but I swear that can't be right.

Completely different in terms of what you want to do anabolic wise, diet wise AND your genetics.
You are correct in the fact that you don't have to push doses very high, you are extremely sensitive to food right now but it really depends on what the goal is.

If you are in need of mass and are trying to jump a weight class, no need to really reverse diet really hard. You need to up the cals, fill back out and start moving weight (IMO you still need to be careful in terms of volume AND intensity if you are reallllly lean). But as you bump cals up, you'll start filling out more. I personally think the rebound is the perfect time to add mass. But if you are just trying to look good and chill AND had a long diet, jump of TRT. Slow diet out and stay leaner as you roll into summer.

Thanks man, goal is to optimize the rebound. I do have to be somewhat easy on calorie increase super fast due to colitis, don't wanna trigger it and completely fuck up my rebound. As in regards of looking good, I don't care about that, it's to add as much tissue as possible for the stage. I'm 5'3 and competing as a middle. Definitely want to jump to light heavies with next 2-3 years. Like 190 on stage.

Thanks man, goal is to optimize the rebound. I do have to be somewhat easy on calorie increase super fast due to colitis, don't wanna trigger it and completely fuck up my rebound. As in regards of looking good, I don't care about that, it's to add as much tissue as possible for the stage. I'm 5'3 and competing as a middle. Definitely want to jump to light heavies with next 2-3 years. Like 190 on stage.
If you want to jump a weight class, you really should be trying to get back to your offseason weight as fast as possible. That doesn't mean in 2-3 weeks, but don't just add 100-200 calories per week. You need to get back to your last offseason weight then add another 20-30lbs. to make that jump - that's going to take time.

In terms of how fast to make the gains, last year I had my end of diet Dexa scan on May 22 and was 220lbs. at 6%. On July 22, 2 months later, I was 251lbs. still around 6%. I've always followed the same plan to rebound and that rate of gains has worked well.

What I would do if I would be in your shoes I would add gh to keep me leaner, bump test higher add low dose deca and start grow. Gear does not need to be high at all as the best anabolic is food. Don't know your dosages but something around 350 test 300 deca 2-3 iu of growth would be great off season. Eat good quality food add some treat here and there, set up good training program with progressive overload and that is it really. Keep it simple.

in my opinion it is not a good idea to go down to trt doses after a competition, in general, if I am to be honest, if you want to be a competitive competitor and make progress in the amount of muscle mass or increase weight category, there will be no room for something like trt doses for a long time

What would I do if I wanted to increase the weight class?
I'd leave the middle testosterone dose + medium / low nandrolone + a little dht (proviron) + a good dose of gh and the right amounts of insulin for synergy with gh to push up the igf and do a rebound to possibly get back to a similar weight at the end of the offseason but much better quality. Once this is achieved, the real offseason begins - you increase the test and nandrolone, you can add eq or primo, and you should add 15-20 pounds on the weight already gained during the rebunds

Would you guys just stay blasting after a prep (where you obviously also blasted some harsh stuff)? How long would you maximum go?

Thanks for all the input guys.
Gh may be an option. Kind of want to grab 6 months at once. So it's on hand. As for usual dosage, 750t, 300npp, 30mg 4 on 4 off as a cycle. Trt for 12 weeks. Then repeat. My bad for not listing all of this when I posted. Kind of important.
Training is progressive overload. Ppl with an additional back or leg day in rotation.
Food is always pretty clean. Colitis keeps that habit!

Precontest is 200 mast, 750t, 300npp. Drop npp at 12 weeks and pyramid tren in and up to 75mg eod towards end of prep. And 50mg var last 8 weeks max

or you could skip the additional hormones, and play it smart and microdose insulin, run safer compounds like gh, primo high, var low. I had less sides with insulin than any steroid probably and 2x the gains with exception to superdrol and a few other compounds

You may try the MMB 750 for your colitis, we have a few members here on PM taking the MMB 750 for Chron`s , Colitis, Leaky gut.

or you could skip the additional hormones, and play it smart and microdose insulin, run safer compounds like gh, primo high, var low. I had less sides with insulin than any steroid probably and 2x the gains with exception to superdrol and a few other compounds

When it comes to insulin, do you mostly run fast acting insulin? How do you like going about micro-dosing it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131