over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone blood work, when?

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone know of a study or documented protocol out there for test blood work when starting a new sponsors long testosterone ester ?

I tried to search it, and I read few that says 3 weeks to reach optimal levels; some say 4.
Nothin set in stone.

im curious; and doing blood work is something I do to know what I’m running is legit.

I'd go about 6x the halflife of the ester and 2 days after last dose.

Here's a very simplified explanation of PK steady state.

Or you can you use this calculator as a guide.

►"injection frequency" can make a significant difference in "how fast/quickly" any given "ester" will reach full saturation for a given dose

TRT Dr.s i have used would wait 5 weeks for all hormones to be stabilize for accurate tests. Really not much of a reason to rush the test. What is another week or 2 going to make.

TRT Dr.s i have used would wait 5 weeks for all hormones to be stabilize for accurate tests. Really not much of a reason to rush the test. What is another week or 2 going to make.
but why 5 weeks

but why 5 weeks
Because they figured out the blood levels are guaranteed to be stable then. You need to take things past the point of where they should be stable to know there is nothing In fluencing it.

Because they figured out the blood levels are guaranteed to be stable then. You need to take things past the point of where they should be stable to know there is nothing In fluencing it.
That’s what I been asking, how did they “figure out” it’s stable post 5 weeks

I cant say how they "figure out" but my endo did 4 weeks. Why? Protocol. The idea that after a month your test blood levels should stabilize. Why some do 4 or 5 or the other? Because thats how that particular clinic does it.

How much time is the best? Depends on the ester and the person. Any doc could justify most anything in my experience.

They looked at all the medical studies available to them. Then used their medical opinion. Take the most conservative approach. And probably give themselves some more leeway to be sure. If you want to see the tests themselves you can probably find some if you spend enough time searching.

They looked at all the medical studies available to them. Then used their medical opinion. Take the most conservative approach. And probably give themselves some more leeway to be sure. If you want to see the tests themselves you can probably find some if you spend enough time searching.
lol Dude, I wouldn’t have made this thread if I find something searching. plus you’re not helping at all.

thanks though for whatever effort you’ve made explaining nothing

Your welcome for your gracious response. I realize you didn't want to put any effort into a search your self and wanted some one else to do the leg work for you. Here, maybe you will like this 2 studies one showing 6 weeks and the other 14 weeks till stable levels. It all depends on dosing, ester etc. You gave no information about any of that. So no real answer could be given. You may want to read up on them. stewie already gave you the info for that and i am sure you learned all about it by now.

https://www.antarespharma.com/download_file/view/595/428 Shows about 6 weeks till steady state

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/testosterone-cipionate#:~:text=Steady state is achieved after,just above the normal range. Points to 14 weeks.

Your welcome for your gracious response. I realize you didn't want to put any effort into a search your self and wanted some one else to do the leg work for you. Here, maybe you will like this 2 studies one showing 6 weeks and the other 14 weeks till stable levels. It all depends on dosing, ester etc. You gave no information about any of that. So no real answer could be given. You may want to read up on them. stewie already gave you the info for that and i am sure you learned all about it by now.

https://www.antarespharma.com/download_file/view/595/428 Shows about 6 weeks till steady state

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/testosterone-cipionate#:~:text=Steady state is achieved after,just above the normal range. Points to 14 weeks..
Did you even read what you post?

First one was Subq injection study
and the 2nd one had nothing to do with when testosterone levels reach a stable value when you inject it IM

they talked about trans males, estrogen dominance and injecting test everyday for 7-14 days

ppl actually liked your post.. hilarious. Thanks for trying though ..

One dose injection half life is 1 week since it gets out of the system in 2.

dosing it twice a week will yield a bigger half life im assuming.

so before the test reaches half life; you’re injecting again. so the concentration is accumulating. when does it reach its peak in the blood? I’m assuming 3-4 weeks when low test males saw improved symptoms in one study I read.. still not very accurate answer but close

thanks everyone.

Did you even read what you post?

First one was Subq injection study
and the 2nd one had nothing to do with when testosterone levels reach a stable value when you inject it IM

they talked about trans males, estrogen dominance and injecting test everyday for 7-14 days

ppl actually liked your post.. hilarious. Thanks for trying though ..
I guess you have trouble reading. Yes dosing, injection type, ester make a difference. I am surprised you don't know that. Both studies show different esters and different dosing etc make a difference which was the point. You said in your original post you want info for "sponsors long testosterone ester" . A 1 week half life is not a long ester. TU TD have half lives of 2+ weeks. Which the second study show can take several weeks to achieve stable levels. But keep reading and learning bro you will get there.

I guess you have trouble reading. Yes dosing, injection type, ester make a difference. I am surprised you don't know that. Both studies show different esters and different dosing etc make a difference which was the point. You said in your original post you want info for "sponsors long testosterone ester" . A 1 week half life is not a long ester. TU TD have half lives of 2+ weeks. Which the second study show can take several weeks to achieve stable levels. But keep reading and learning bro you will get there.
you need to learn to read, I didn’t say I needed info about an ester, I said I needed info on when a long ester reaches a stable level in the blood so blood work is accurate.

I’m injecting IM, you posted a SC injection. And the 2nd study had no clear cut info on when an ester injected twice a week rescue a stable level.

you literally make no sense. I’m done replying to you. I don’t need your useless help. Please, with all due respect go away

you need to learn to read, I didn’t say I needed info about an ester, I said I needed info on when a long ester reaches a stable level in the blood so blood work is accurate.

I’m injecting IM, you posted a SC injection. And the 2nd study had no clear cut info on when an ester injected twice a week rescue a stable level.

you literally make no sense. I’m done replying to you. I don’t need your useless help. Please, with all due respect go away
Respectfully - and I’m not sure how you guys got your wires crossed - buck did give you good info.

5 weeks minimum. I’ve actually toyed with testing earlier into a protocol change and levels were all over the place...then tested at the 6 week mark things leveled out and stayed that way.

In terms of when to test, most docs have guys test at trough - basically right before next injection. If I’m doing it for myself, I test at peak and trough because I believe both sets of numbers can be useful.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131